Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Kangana is much  bigger social media star Than Vidhya. If the question was asked just after TWM then I would have said Kangu but right now both are not doing good. Kangu had series of disaster after disaster after TWM, with only exception of average Manikarnika which couldnt even collect budget of the movie. Vidhya had MM but with AK and number of other female actresses. Right now both are kinda floppies. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: slumgod..

Kangana is much  bigger social media star Than Vidhya. If the question was asked just after TWM then I would have said Kangu but right now both are not doing good. Kangu had series of disaster after disaster after TWM, with only exception of average Manikarnika which couldnt even collect budget of the movie. Vidhya had MM but with AK and number of other female actresses. Right now both are kinda floppies. 

Vidya’s movies never reached the collection peak that TWMR did. So if we’re talking about “success” then Kangu wins. 

Awards - Kangana has more NA’s. Versatility - Kangana is more 

So what’s left in determining success ? People here hate Kangana and are just finding excuses to not say the truth 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Both are powerhouse performers, Box office depends on a lot of things, the timing of the release, script, screenplay, etc.

KR got the highest opening weekend for Manikarnika recently with almost 45+ cr weekend, that was a big.

other than that she has the highest grosses in TMWR and Queen.

She can give a good opening to her movies, not every time but she can.

while KR is in your face, Vidya is low key but both have and are doing exceptionally well in their genre.

kyapa thumbnail

Kangna is a masterpiece, no one can touch her in anything 😆

slumgod.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Vidya’s movies never reached the collection peak that TWMR did. So if we’re talking about “success” then Kangu wins. 

Awards - Kangana has more NA’s. Versatility - Kangana is more 

So what’s left in determining success ? People here hate Kangana and are just finding excuses to not say the truth 

I clearly said right now, at this moment. I even said I would have taken her name if the question was asked just after TWM

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

The 200 + crore Mission Mangal 

wow! the person who always sneered at/mocked/made misogynistic remarks about female oriented movies (and female actors)will now use it as a crutch for an internet one-upmanship...

Edited by Bulbbul_Pandey - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

wow! the person who always sneered at/mocked/made misogynistic remarks about female oriented movies (and female actors)will now use it as a crutch for an internet one-upmanship...

No that movies success was pretty much all akshay kumar 😆

Im saying compare to Panga it’s more famous 

Don’t get me wrong I don’t think highly of either of these women but Vidya is just ugly. Kangana is  ugly psycho 😆

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: slumgod..

I clearly said right now, at this moment. I even said I would have taken her name if the question was asked just after TWM

No 

slumgod.. thumbnail

Go check once again. You can say no again to avoid it but I strongly recommend you read my comment. 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Vidya even without Publicity like Kangana gets has the ability to carry a movie on her own and her movies did well on BO.  Both are good actresses but I prefer Vidya . But 

Actress : Vidya >Kangana 

Star : Kangana > Vidya ( true that) 

Edited by Renee.Clare - 3 years ago