Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall

Lovely review. I have to agree with you. I've stopped watching at this point. Everyday is basically the same. Riddhima messes up, Vansh suspects her, and then she responds. He continues to suspect her. I'll be back when the story moves forward a bit. Or when Kabir's story is introduced because we might finally go somewhere at that point.

Thanks, @ProfMcGonagall. Appreciate it.😊

I agree, wohi loop chal raha 4 din se. Kuch change hoga, then I will watch again.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Omg I was thinking the same. How come Kabir doesn’t report to any1 or provide updates?

that girl that was killed... secret agent.. was she another one of Kabirs pawns?

Kabir may be an ex CBI officer .... maybe he was kicked out over his obsession with Vansh?

also for gods sake will CV do something about Vanraj. He walks around with the same angry constipated face each day

Rids sitting there crying like a baby

Ick 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Omg I was thinking the same. How come Kabir doesn’t report to any1 or provide updates?

Exactly, where is the dept.?, where are his colleagues? no info on his background. He is supposed to be a field agent, and even if he has a fake identity, he should have a fake life and background at least, but waisa kuch bhi nahi hai. His identity is very hazy.
that girl that was killed... secret agent.. was she another one of Kabirs pawns?

This girl cop Neha accepted defeat so easily, she did not try to save herself. It was only Vansh and her. A cop sure knows how to defend herself, but in an attempt to overemphasize the villainy of Vansh, they are putting down such characters.
Kabir may be an ex CBI officer .... maybe he was kicked out over his obsession with Vansh?

I frankly think he is a fraud, an imposter, similar to Boman Irani in Don 1, the new one. Just like he was mafia who took someone else's identity and entered the police force, Kabir ka bhi kuch aisa hi kissa hai, at least mujhko to kuch aisa hi lagta hai and Riddhima is Roma (Priyanka Chopra).

also for gods sake will CV do something about Vanraj. He walks around with the same angry constipated face each day

I think you meant Vansh. Don't you feel that they are just exaggerating his villainy? Isn't it already established? I get it, dude is a criminal, aur kitna samjhana hai.🤔

Rids sitting there crying like a baby

Eeeks. It really makes me feel sick. Aur kitna royegi, kab ye rudali ka mode aage badega, I need to understand that.

Ick 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: libran90

Kabir :He looks like he is sick and tired of his job and gf and will quit any moment. 

VanshAnother "Very interesting" side of his is his tendency to continuously harp on "Interesting. Very interesting" taqiya kalam given to him, which is now driving me up the wall.😡

Riddhima is an orphan, she is a sloppy part-time party planner and an inexperienced physiotherapist who is just randomly selected to be the physiotherapist to VR's sister Siya because somehow he finds her "Very Interesting". Ye puri love story me hi jhol hai Arre yaar, Raazi hi dekh lete, Sehmat is also a civilian, but she is trained to go into the family and give secret information to the department. Behen, tum ek kaam karo. Spygiri sikhni hai to apne boss se sikho, tere boyfriend se to behtar hi hoga.😆

Family: its the good-for-nothing siblings jinke do paise ki aukaad nahi hai, bas bhagwan ne muh diya hai chalate hai, dimaag to hai hi nahi. 

Her "main tumhare liye kuch bhi kar sakti hu Kabir" won't really help her here.

Your review is on-point👏 I agree with everything you said. I am still hopeful that they will get better but going by ITV's trend and covid situation, who knows. 

@bold: I couldn't stop laughing at these points..you said my exact thoughts while watching the show. Kabir does look like he doesn't care/or maybe it's just the acting

Vansh's dialogues are not so "interesting, very interesting" 🤣

Riddhima's such a damsel in distress that it's driving me nuts. I also thought about Raazi when Kabir asked her to be a spy but here we are just trying to hide a makeup box Anyway, I am tired of hearing about her loving Kabir when Kabir is clearly not interested. Like how did she get convinced enough to propose to him? Girl did you not look at Kabir's expressions (or lack of it) for one second when he's with you?

Lol @Vansh's siblings, I was so happy when Riddhima slapped the brother. Also, the brother reminds me of Nakul Mehta from Ishqbaaz because of his face, voice and talking style. Is it just me?

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Your review is on-point👏 I agree with everything you said. I am still hopeful that they will get better but going by ITV's trend and covid situation, who knows. 

Thanks, @Sumaiya27. Appreciate it. Yes, let's see.

@bold: I couldn't stop laughing at these points..you said my exact thoughts while watching the show. Kabir does look like he doesn't care/or maybe it's just the acting

Neither could I when I was writing them 😆

Vansh's dialogues are not so "interesting, very interesting" 🤣

True!

Riddhima's such a damsel in distress that it's driving me nuts. I also thought about Raazi when Kabir asked her to be a spy but here we are just trying to hide a makeup box Anyway, I am tired of hearing about her loving Kabir when Kabir is clearly not interested. Like how did she get convinced enough to propose to him? Girl did you not look at Kabir's expressions (or lack of it) for one second when he's with you?

Inki love story to Pariyon ke desh wali love story hai, which is zero convincing. Which lover asks his girlfriend to go live with another man for his job? Where are the ethics of an officer? Leave the CBI agent, you cannot always work by ethics. but as the man who loves a woman, dil kaise maan jata hai uska, seeing her struggle to keep herself safe amongst wolves. Well, ek taraf se achcha hai, if Kabir actually turns out to be shadier as we are assuming, Riddhima will give it back to him tenfold, cause Vansh ke saath rehkar bahut kuch seekh jayegi bacchi.

Lol @Vansh's siblings, I was so happy when Riddhima slapped the brother. Also, the brother reminds me of Nakul Mehta from Ishqbaaz because of his face, voice and talking style. Is it just me?

Aryan is currently a sleazebag. What he turns into later, we have to wait and see.

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey thank you so much for the reply😃 Nice to meet you! my name is sumaiya (which is obvious from my username 😆)

Let's see what they show us, I do have high expectations from IMM makers based on season 1

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Hey thank you so much for the reply😃 Nice to meet you! my name is sumaiya (which is obvious from my username 😆)

Let's see what they show us, I do have high expectations from IMM makers based on season 1

No worries Sumaiya😊. Nice to meet you too. I am Sohini.

As long as TRPs exist, I don't have high hopes, so will tag along as long as the story is reasonable.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I was wondering the same. You don’t send a civilian as an under cover operative. That in itself is ludicrous!! Oh well, it’s ITV. No expectations. 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I was wondering the same. You don’t send a civilian as an under cover operative. That in itself is ludicrous!! Oh well, it’s ITV. No expectations. 

Exactly!

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I second u 🤔 that’s wat most r worried season 1 was disaster after a time honestly praying this time it’s not a repeat of mistakes 

Originally posted by: hari15

Good analysis and you have presented it nicely.

I hope this show doesn't turn out to be the old one with back and forth revenge that was so irritating to watch.