Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

i had a quick look in twitter and Kangana is getting unanimous support in her stance against the systemic bullying in Bollywood.. in the past when she has made racist/xenophobic and extreme bigoted comments she had supporters and detractors..

right now in this forum, her haters have now latched on to defending nepotism because she stands against it.. posters who in the past have voiced their views against misogyny are now tolerating and even making some extremely sexist remarks against her... 

she has made good points about the topic at hand  .. and it was and is never okay to throw shoes at a young woman regardless of who she is... making misogynistic remark to counteract Kangana making valid points about Bollywood insiders' PR tactics is not winning the argument..

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The only thing she’s reversing is her own statements and credibility 😤

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: you2

I agree! BW is  over for now.Vernacular films are making bigger films..they have bigger budgets and bigger releases.No one could have imagined it some years back.

Today for a heroine acting in films with established heroes is suicidal.Look at Katrina,Anushka,Kriti..

Today even with equal payment..I doubt anyone will take the risk.

Forget heroes,there is not 1 top director they trust.

There is not one banner they want to be associated with.

If you are happening..women will run after you.That is first sign of success in this materialistic world of entertainment.

Now they run the other way.

Vernacular film industry is no less if I’m not mistaken as far as the crimes Bollywood  has allegedly committed. Bollywood Is anyways short of breath coz of corona...ab Sushant’s death protest...not so poor Bollywood  may need icu. 

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

i had a quick look in twitter and Kangana is getting unanimous support in her stance against the systemic bullying in Bollywood.. in the past when she has made racist/xenophobic and extreme bigoted comments she had supporters and detractors..

right now in this forum, her haters have now latched on to defending nepotism because she stands against it.. posters who in the past have voiced their views against misogyny are now tolerating and even making some extremely sexist remarks against her... 

she has made good points about the topic at hand  .. and it was and is never okay to throw shoes at a young woman regardless of who she is... making misogynistic remark to counteract Kangana making valid points about Bollywood insiders' PR tactics is not winning the argument..

Twitter is not a reliable barometer. It either has super liberal people aka keyboard warriors who are up in arms against Kangana because of her 'going over to the dark side' interview with Arnab. Or it has trolls bought by the IT cell- all of whom are tweeting for her 24/7 because of her obvious political leanings. The trending hashtags are always bought or part of a coordinated campaign- it's never spontaneous (Im not saying only Kangana does it, everyone does) Twitter is easily manipulated. Half the time, contestants from Big Boss whom people in real life wouldnt even know are trending. Like #WemissyouSidnaaz

I predict that people are going to do timepass with this controversy till the lockdown and then whenever the films open and our lives are back to normal, people will still go in and watch movies of stars. I mean there was a time when even I supported Kangana and so did a lot of my friends- but we didnt always watch her films and neither were they big hits post TWMR

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fluffyalexis

I believe she is ready to quit bolly for politics

She says the things she does coz she has the support of people in higher places. 

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

Apart from this forum , I see support for her all over social media. She knows how to use things to her advantage.