Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Shahrukh ka toh easy hain, simply Stuttering bolde😂

aur uske fans suffer from "excessive victim mentality disorder".

Wo bhi zyada hai just say he was not poor and had connection before joining Bollywood , would erupt in he was gareeb only bechara 😭

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

why wud this closet srk fan.troll him lol 😆

Shy is closet SRK fan?😂

hain, interviews toh bohut post karta hain yeh uske😂

Shy is closet SRK fan?😂

hain, interviews toh bohut post karta hain yeh uske😂

Kissan chicha bahot troll kar die jate hain toh your are a closet fan wala label aa jata hai 😆

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Kissan chicha bahot troll kar die jate hain toh your are a closet fan wala label aa jata hai 😆

selmon bhoi😂

woh din dur nahi jab Selmon Bhoi gaumutra mai nahainge aur insta mai post karenge.😂

selmon bhoi😂

woh din dur nahi jab Selmon Bhoi gaumutra mai nahainge aur insta mai post karenge.😂

Abhi to chicha farmhouse pe khet bana rahe hain fir wahan Lulia , ayush ko scarecrow banakar use karenge.

Selmon bhai giving work in these recession times

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Selmon bhoi ki pr strategy worked lol kissan posts k engagements wabal h all over Facebook Twitter insta lol 😂😜

Edited by MunnaBadnamHua - 3 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

Selmon bhoi ki or stretegy worked lol kissan posts k engagements wabal h all over Facebook Twitter insta lol 😂😜

He is an aabsolute parody man, woh din durr nahi jab bhoi khud hi jail jaake waha ss daily videos post karenge.

Kabhi Kabhi lagta hain, uske aandhar aaj kal tiktok ki ladkio ka, aatma ghus gaya.

I mean who in the world gets inspired by Dhinchak Pooja and writes Selfish😂

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

But someone who has done what she has done. An wont admit it and actually taunts those people with stuff like go work harder

That someone's protests ring hollow IMHO 

that is the problem.....look at what is being said and not who is talking......

If we follow the thought that those who have done even a small sin, cannot speak against other sinners, then no-one will be able to speak up against any injustice done......

somebody is saying, we dont have a right to speak against Rajeev cause we used to read the blinds and discuss it.............. arre bhai, but did we ask him to make vicious blinds out of thin air ?? I remember not believing SSR's fake metoo blind at first read, but then others showed me how there were more blinds about him being a skirt chaser (of course most were fake) and that got me wondering if he is really like that.........

what she did with Apurva Asrani, Krish and Hrithik was definitely wrong......and do call her out on that......... but then there were blinds about her sending nudes to people......how do you know if it was true......... Adhyanan Suman called her a dayan..........was that right ? is there any guarantee that she was not targeted like SSR through fake blinds ??

one should not abuse KJO, Rhea, Alia, Sonam.....but one can call Kangna whatever one want......yeh kaha ka nyay hai ??

She has also been called vicious names......heck even i  myself once said that she needs to see a good doctor, else her mental state will end up like her character in 'Fashion'.........and i was wrong for saying that...........looking at SSR i have realized that the pressure these outsiders go through is much much vicious........and whoever adds to that pressure needs to be called out...

today we are calling out KJO..........tomorrow if Kangna does the same thing, then we will call her out too.......we should........in fact i have spoken against her during Hrithik fiasco, during Apurva Asrani's fiasco.........even during Krish......... I boycotted 'Manikarnika' cause of that........ even though its available online, i haven't watched it............and i will boycott KJO and Alia too..........as for Rajeev and other blinds........definitely not believing any of them.........even if they are against Ranbir, whom I dislike the most in bollywood......

sorry, post jyada lamba ho gaya..........dont know if it makes sense or answers your questions.....but jo thoughts me aya likh diya 😆

Originally posted by: anjs

If we follow the thought that those who have done even a small sin, cannot speak against other sinners, then no-one will be able to speak up against any injustice done......

somebody is saying, we dont have a right to speak against Rajeev cause we used to read the blinds and discuss it.............. arre bhai, but did we ask him to make vicious blinds out of thin air ?? I remember not believing SSR's fake metoo blind at first read, but then others showed me how there were more blinds about him being a skirt chaser (of course most were fake) and that got me wondering if he is really like that.........

what she did with Apurva Asrani, Krish and Hrithik was definitely wrong......and do call her out on that......... but then there were blinds about her sending nudes to people......how do you know if it was true......... Adhyanan Suman called her a dayan..........was that right ? is there any guarantee that she was not targeted like SSR through fake blinds ??

one should not abuse KJO, Rhea, Alia, Sonam.....but one can call Kangna whatever one want......yeh kaha ka nyay hai ??

She has also been called vicious names......heck even i  myself once said that she needs to see a good doctor, else her mental state will end up like her character in 'Fashion'.........and i was wrong for saying that...........looking at SSR i have realized that the pressure these outsiders go through is much much vicious........and whoever adds to that pressure needs to be called out...

today we are calling out KJO..........tomorrow if Kangna does the same thing, then we will call her out too.......we should........in fact i have spoken against her during Hrithik fiasco, during Apurva Asrani's fiasco.........even during Krish......... I boycotted 'Manikarnika' cause of that........ even though its available online, i haven't watched it............and i will boycott KJO and Alia too..........as for Rajeev and other blinds........definitely not believing any of them.........even if they are against Ranbir, whom I dislike the most in bollywood......

sorry, post jyada lamba ho gaya..........dont know if it makes sense or answers your questions.....but jo thoughts me aya likh diya 😆

Straight from the horse's mouth....

https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/kangana-ranauts-sister-accuses-hrithik-roshan-of-leaking-nude-pics-in-fresh-attack-1760103

https://im.indiatimes.in/facebook/2017/Oct/card-rangoli_1507447935_800x420.jpg

coldbrew thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

Indeed! Every time Kangana says something, a whole can of worms open up with personal attacks on her character, her choice of men, all the false diagnosis of mental disorder, and whatnot. But in all of that bitchfest, some people are completely missing the point of WHAT is being said cuz they're so hung up on WHO's saying it.