Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This woman is a joke on feminism. She herself got her first break through her relationship with Aditya Pancholi. She used his connection for movie offer. Now she is using a dead man for popularity.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coldbrew

Indeed! Every time Kangana says something, a whole can of worms open up with personal attacks on her character, her choice of men, all the false diagnosis of mental disorder, and whatnot. But in all of that bitchfest, some people are completely missing the point of WHAT is being said cuz they're so hung up on WHO's saying it.

People will answer back Kangana if she and her useless sister attack and insults anyone.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

after this there were series of blinds of her sending her nudes to other A-list actors......what about those ??

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

after this there were series of blinds of her sending her nudes to other A-list actors......what about those ??

She sended her pictures to Ranbir.

Originally posted by: colossial2015

She sended her pictures to Ranbir.

Hey you also forgot to include/mention the likes of Ajay, Sanjay, Salman, Aamir, Ranveer, Adhyayan, Aditya, David Dhawan, Vikas Bahl, Prasoon Joshi etc etc. Pretty much everyone in the industry has a copy of her nudes.

Edited by KnivesOut2 - 3 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KnivesOut2

Hey you also forgot to include/mention the likes of Ajay, Sanjay, Salman, Aamir, Ranveer, Adhyayan, Aditya, David Dhawan, Vikas Bahl, Prasoon Joshi etc etc. Pretty much everyone in the industry has a copy of her nudes.

Ok.

It was spam for everyone.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

that is the problem.....look at what is being said and not who is talking......

If we follow the thought that those who have done even a small sin, cannot speak against other sinners, then no-one will be able to speak up against any injustice done......

somebody is saying, we dont have a right to speak against Rajeev cause we used to read the blinds and discuss it.............. arre bhai, but did we ask him to make vicious blinds out of thin air ?? I remember not believing SSR's fake metoo blind at first read, but then others showed me how there were more blinds about him being a skirt chaser (of course most were fake) and that got me wondering if he is really like that.........

what she did with Apurva Asrani, Krish and Hrithik was definitely wrong......and do call her out on that......... but then there were blinds about her sending nudes to people......how do you know if it was true......... Adhyanan Suman called her a dayan..........was that right ? is there any guarantee that she was not targeted like SSR through fake blinds ??

one should not abuse KJO, Rhea, Alia, Sonam.....but one can call Kangna whatever one want......yeh kaha ka nyay hai ??

She has also been called vicious names......heck even i  myself once said that she needs to see a good doctor, else her mental state will end up like her character in 'Fashion'.........and i was wrong for saying that...........looking at SSR i have realized that the pressure these outsiders go through is much much vicious........and whoever adds to that pressure needs to be called out...

today we are calling out KJO..........tomorrow if Kangna does the same thing, then we will call her out too.......we should........in fact i have spoken against her during Hrithik fiasco, during Apurva Asrani's fiasco.........even during Krish......... I boycotted 'Manikarnika' cause of that........ even though its available online, i haven't watched it............and i will boycott KJO and Alia too..........as for Rajeev and other blinds........definitely not believing any of them.........even if they are against Ranbir, whom I dislike the most in bollywood......

sorry, post jyada lamba ho gaya..........dont know if it makes sense or answers your questions.....but jo thoughts me aya likh diya 😆

I agree completely. Just like you I'm aware of the wrong things Kangana has done (btw, she was wronged as well). But I'm still listening to what she's saying.

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Btw how are people sure that Kangana sent unsolicited naked pictures? Was it a blind, or some proof came out about it? 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow. Like every symptom fits Kangana. So freaky.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think people should refrain from abusing Kangana for the nude pics thing. We don't know if that is true or not. It was something that came out of blinds and there's no need to focus on that when she has done plenty of horrible things in the public domain itself. 

I don't think she has any disorder. She is just a vile starlet who is willing to do anything to get ahead. There are others like her too in BW but they are smarter to do shady stuff behind the scenes while she keeps putting her foot in her mouth openly.