Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

File a defamation case against kangy for linking that KWK kill , marry thing to sushant's death if you wanna do something about it , or just crawl under your bed and lay idle 

Ask Shaheen to do that.

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Exactly. I mean to be frank some people are just well not as strong as others. It could very well be that Alia is scared to give any direct reply because of the backlash she will get. I mean it’s not like people are going to believe her any ways. They will hate on her nonetheless . At least I don’t think I am qualified to say how person should  react when they are getting this extreme kind of hate. I loved how Tapsee replied back to Kangana but the fact is people are ready to listen to Tapsee but they won’t even give Alia a chance. See my only point in this world is there are some people who are strong and some truly aren’t that strong and just because you aren’t that strong doesn’t you should be hated on or bullied.

@Bold This is exactly it. Alia has been careful ever since her Prithviraj Chauhan comment and this time toh she will get taken down completely if she utters even a word. And to be honest people who are feeling happy that she is feeling scared, should rethink. You've just made a person feel scared to express their freedom of speech. How is that going to help? 

Bollywood is like Bigg Boss house right now. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Anyways this post proved ki andar hi andar Aloo ko mirchi lag rahi hai for one reason or another. Maybe she has a guilty conscience for her curated success! 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

@Bold This is exactly it. Alia has been careful ever since her Prithviraj Chauhan comment and this time toh she will get taken down completely if she utters even a word. And to be honest people who are feeling happy that she is feeling scared, should rethink. You've just made a person feel scared to express their freedom of speech. How is that going to help? 

Bollywood is like Bigg Boss house right now. 

My god, the way people create defences for Alia here. It’s putting Sunny Deol’s tareek lawyer skills to shame 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 years ago
YourCat thumbnail

This is referring to Meryl Streep comment or Oscar thank you note? 😆

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

This is referring to Meryl Streep comment or Oscar thank you note? 😆

😆

CuttingChai thumbnail

No one believes that you get movies on your own merit, so its the truth and  everyone believes that you are in a relationship with Ranbir, so its a lie. Gotcha.

a

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

so everyone believe Kangna is lying and has her own agenda, that means its not true and Kangna is actually saying the truth... Finally, you accepted, good for you Alia 👍🏼

Alia Alia uska kya bolu ab! 😆

Edited by Pain-in-ur-Neck - 3 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

How difficult is to lay low for a while? Musicians do it all the time, why is it so difficult for Alia? 😆

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

How difficult is to lay low for a while? Musicians do it all the time, why is it so difficult for Alia? 😆

Victim game kaun khelega phir ?