Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

We should not take aliaa seriously. She herself a bully. Telling director if you don’t cast me then I will be very upset. Getting the award for gully boy and previous she won for raazi??😆 A big joke. 

lol i saw raazi...The scene where she is in enemy territory working as a spy and hiding in the kitchen and hyperventilating in the  Name of scared acting...is laughable...best acting since sliced bread lmao

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bhatts and their cryptic posts 

I wonder how they converse with one another 🤔

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ChinChinChooo

Bhatts and their cryptic posts 

I wonder how they converse with one another 🤔

ha ha ha ha this was funny

Quack dad must be baantoing pravachsn cryptically. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

She winning best actress award for gully boy is the biggest joke of the century. Kangana is spot on for calling that out. Raazi was still acceptable but Gully boy who are they fooling lol. Even supporting award for that role would have been an over achievement

They basically made it obvious that her success and the hype about her overrated acting skills is curated. She was a super flop this year. She had a flop Kalank and a flower pot role in Gully Boy. Getting her a Filmfare was an effort to save her already dying career. What an insult to the Filmfare after years of actresses like Vidya winning it for women centric movies. Where they carried the film on their shoulders without a hero. They proved that the Filmfare are a joke in the most obvious way with the arrival of Alia BUTT! 

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

no one has guts to speak clearly

if they were truly innocent, then defend yourselves more directly and clearly.

this cryptic messages means you are all hiding something and have zero guts to speak up for yourself

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

meh darpook.

With the likes of Kangana either ignore them or call them out directly, yeh cryptic siptic chutiyapa faltu hain. Today's world likes bitches, not miss goody shoes. So when you are a bitch, let that bitchness out, why fake the miss goody shoes.

but why is this fake? I mean may be in reality she is non confrontational types. Though I do agree she should speak up. Hrithik kept quiet for a long time but when he spoke up via Arnab’s interview that is when people understood his POV.

Edited by Sabhayata - 3 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

but why is this fake? I mean may be in reality she is non confrontational types. Though I do agree she should speak up. Hrithik kept quiet for a long time but when he spoke up via Arnab’s interview that is when people understood his POV.

Exactly. Keeping quiet isnt always being fake, some people are simply not interested or comfortable with making a tamasha. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

ha ha ha ha this was funny

Quack dad must be baantoing pravachsn cryptically. 

Through chappals,stones n by throwing chappals,stones at each other n through cult sacrifices n who going suicide way , who going stone way ...etc..they converse 😂Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago
YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

File a defamation case against kangy for linking that KWK kill , marry thing to sushant's death if you wanna do something about it , or just crawl under your bed and lay idle 

Edited by YoursTrulyOne - 3 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Exactly. Keeping quiet isnt always being fake, some people are simply not interested or comfortable with making a tamasha. 

Exactly. I mean to be frank some people are just well not as strong as others. It could very well be that Alia is scared to give any direct reply because of the backlash she will get. I mean it’s not like people are going to believe her any ways. They will hate on her nonetheless . At least I don’t think I am qualified to say how person should  react when they are getting this extreme kind of hate. I loved how Tapsee replied back to Kangana but the fact is people are ready to listen to Tapsee but they won’t even give Alia a chance. See my only point in this world is there are some people who are strong and some truly aren’t that strong and just because you aren’t that strong doesn’t you should be hated on or bullied.