Arakshi SS : SELFLESS LOVE (Repost) ( new*18/7/20)

PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys I am reposting this story as I am not able to edit this story again.

Part One

She is sitting in the balcony on the sofa and admiring the dull sky because of the raining. If she was the Sakshi, who was a year before she will definately enjoy this season. But now... She smile her usual sad smile... Everything has change... everyone has change and she also one of them. Thinking about her life before one year she smile genuinely. Everything was perfect. She was happy. Her friends was happy and importantally he was at peace. But because of her father's promise or to say because of that night everything change.Thinking that tears rolled down from her eyes wetting her cheeks.

Taking a deep breath she composed herself. Closing her eyes she see the face of the person for whom she can do anything... Still... Where only he regret every thing about her... Their marriage... Their not so successful married life...Her love... And most importantly the life which growing inside her. His words echoing in her ears like anything.

~

"Sakshi maine yeh Shaadi sirf Anand sir ke liye ki hai. Tum chaho toh rok sakti thi ye shaadi but tumne nahi roki. Kyu jab ki tum janti ho ki hum kabhi bhi khush nahi reh payenge. Mein sirf aur sirf Roshni se pyaar karta hun. Tum khudgarz ban chuki ho Sakshi. Maine tumse ye umeed nahi ki thi. But ya take this thing clear that I HATE YOU. I JUST HATE YOU DAMN MUCH."

~

" I regert it Sakshi. I regret being married to you... Tum meri zindag mein ayi hi kyun... Because of you everything is mess...You are disgusting Sakshi... I know from start that you want Roshni's place par phir bhi tumhare papa ki vajah se meine tumpe daya kya kardi tum toh sar pe hi beith gayi ho. Just get out from my room Sakshi. LEAVE."

~

"Why don't you stop me Sakshi...Mein toh hosh mein nahi tha magar tum toh thi na...kyu kiya aisa tumne... Did you really want my love that much badly... Chi... Ghin aati hai mujhe tumse... Vo raat sirf or sirf ek mistake hai nothing else. You are nothing to me. How can you do such a cheap thing.."

~

When she got know about pregnancy she thought that now the things will be better but nothing sort of happend. He just look shocked whe she informed him abot her pregnancy and look at her belly emotionally. But again composing he utter the words which make her heart bleed more.

~

"Sakshi mein bacche ki jimmedari lene ke liye tayyar hoon. Par hum dono ke beech jo jaisa hai vaisa hi rahega. I will support you financially. Par mein tumhe apni patni nahi maan sakta..."

~

And just like that he leave the place like always letting her feel the pain again and again. But she accept it...like always...

Now they didn't be in one house. She is in her old apartment and he is in lodge. They never been in one house ever...after marriage also... Like he said he is supporting her financially only and nothong else...

Nor he come to check her... Nor he come with her for check ups... He only ask her about baby on the phone... And that will make her happy once in month wholely. At least he not hate the baby like he hate everything about her. Her friends had break the contact with her after marriage blaming her for Arjun's miserable state because of marriage. They didn't even know that she is pregnent as she stop going office because of pregnancy. She also tell him not to tell them about it, what if they again blame on her like him. But sadly no one notice her absence. They even didn't talk abot her because it will hurt him.

She took a deep breath controlling her emotions. She wipe her tears and closing her eyes take a leisuring breath to calm herself. She gulp the water from the bottle and feel complete as her baby move in her 5 months pregnant belly. She know that Arjun will love the child because she had sense the warmth and worry in his voice, He will be great dad to baby. But what about her???... She smile because she know where her life leading her. She just hope to see that everyone will love her baby unlike her..Only if she will live till...

Looking at the sky through swollen eyes caressing her baby she ask to no one that,

DID SHE REALLY DO THE BIG MISTAKE MARRYING HIM?

DID SHE REALLY DESERVE THE PAIN OF LOVE?

DID HER FRIENDS ARE SO MUCH UPSET FROM HER THAT THEY DUD REALLY REMOVED HER FROM THEIR LIFE?

DID SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY CHANCE TO FEEL LOVE , CARE BEFORE DYING????????

But like always no one there to console a broken yet live soul.

So here it is, I assure you that I am not changing story line just reposting it. Love you all.

Plz ignore spelling and grammar mistakes.

Index

Part 1-8  - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5168827

Part 9-14 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5168827?pn=2

Edited by PrettyRapunzel - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrettyRapunzel thumbnail

Part Two

She has just got up from her not so good night sleep.After finishing her daily courses she get ready for her routine check up. She grab her purse which was containing a water bottle, some of biscuits, her reports and some cash with mobile. She had change in the white kurti and blue patiyala wiyh multicolour dupatta hiding her baby bump. She lock up her apartment and straightly move towards bus stop without talking to everyone. But she had heard their disgusting comments, still didn't said anything just purse her lips absorbing the pain of their words. She wanted to retort like every time but ignore as it will only increase her worries.

As the bus arrives after waiting for 15 minutes, she climb from the fro door carefully watching steps. She got sit near the window and get the ticket. She looked outside the window thinking about him, like always. He had refused her when she asked him first time about the accompanying her for check ups saying that he has work but she know it is lie. And after that she decided not to bug him. She even feeling hesitate for asking money from him. So she started to use less money. She only ask money for him only for the medicines and hospital fees.

As her stop come she sigh and climb down carefully from bus. She started walking towards the nursing home. Smiling usually at the watchman kaka she enter inside. Looking at stairs she sigh, she started to climb it. Reaching at first floor with difficulty she give her file at recipient and waited for her turn.

Gulping some water she feel relax. She look at the couple infront of her, the wife of the person seems to be heavily pregnant and having a difficulty in sitting and the husband is making her comfortable adjusting cushions behind her very carefully. Seeing this Sakshi just bite her lips gulping a sob look at another way. But there also see she a couple hugging each other from side and him caressing her flat belly lovingly smiling at each other. Feeling the loneliness gripping herself a tear slide through her eyes unknown to her. She clutch her belly wanting to remove the lonliness. As a que her baby move slightly in her lower abdomen giving his silent response making her smile in tears also.

As she composed herself she heard her name called by receptionist. Feeling difficulty torise from chair she close her eyes helplessly. Suddenly she felt warm grip on her shoulder. Loking up she smile genuinely finding her mother figure, her strong support, Dr.Shobha, her gynecologist. Helping her Dr.Shobha made her sit on the chair. Looking at her past records one more times she check Sakshi. And made her do some tests including sonography.

She looked at Sakshi who smile till eye seeing her baby in screen. She then started to talk about her diet, her health, and the baby's moments. Seeing her so happy talking about her child Shobha smile. This is only moment when she always seen Sakshi happy. After collecting her reports from peon and going through them she started to tell her,"Sakshi till now everything is good. The baby is moving freely. The water level has increase. The baby is all okay. But I am really disappointed with you. Your weight has loss slightly. And looking at your blood reports you also have less percentage of calcium. In the first trimester I told you clearly abot complications then why are you not taking care if yourself. I know that you knew that it won't harm baby but you also have to be fit at the time of delivery. Okay."

Seeing her quietly nodding she felt very sad for the girl infront of her. Giving her a quick hug she tell nurse to help her till outside nursing home. Sakshi thank the sister and started to wait for the bus. She suddenly started feeling hungry so she opening her purse she took out biscuit packet and started having it. Finishing it quickly she gulp some water. Seeing the bus she get up and climb up carefully jolding the railing but unknown to her, someone had watch her with shocked expression.

Reaching home she changed into much comfortable maxi. And take her laptop and taking a snap of sonography she send it to Arjun on gmail. This is the way only they communicate. A call or this gmail snap. Feeling so much low she had just made herself comfortable on sofa to be calm when the doorbell rang taking her by surprise. No one ever come to meet nor Arjun will come now then who????

Feeling confuse she opened the door. But what she saw make her heart go crazy with theso much emotions. There He stood at her door steps , her only brother...mentor... Her friends. Sameer. He is looking at her with meaningful questioning gaze making her nervous knowing that he got to know everything. On anither side he is again shocked seeing her state. She is pale, and had lost some weight. Her twinkling eyes now held a untamed pain and loneliness. Her naughty and lively expressions had changed into nervousness. And top of that she is pregnent but alone.

Seeing her almost broken frame Sameer is one who broke silence saying," Sakshi kya hum andar aa sakte hai????". Composing herself she nodded positively giving him space to entre. Entering in her apartment him notice how dull it looks like her. Sakshi ask them to sit and about to go and bring water for him. When Sameer ask her,"Kaisi ho???". Gulping she replied," Thik hoon". "Kyun Sakshi???????" Looking at her confuse gaze he a tell her," That you are the one who is suffering. That you are bearing everything quietly. That you are feeling terrible lonely still having us--". His rant stop looking at her sobbing form. He immediately held her, crying with her letting her know that now she is not alone. He is with her.

Determined to return  her what she deserve looking at her sleeping posture he called his team to come at Sakshi's apartment excluding Arjun. After tucking her in bed he come to living room seeing their confused expression he told them everything which he got to know before hours. At the end everyone has tears in their eyes. Theirs past actions towards Sakshi had really hit them hard making themselves drawn in pool of guilt. Now they determined to bring the things towards happiness.

PrettyRapunzel thumbnail

Part Three

She had just get up from her long sleep after a emotional roller coaster ride. Rubbing her eyes she got up carefully from right side holding her bump. Supporting the bedpost she sat looking at everywhere for Sameer but he is not anywhere. Then what ... He didn't come at her home ...Did she really had a dream... Yes of course it had to be dream ... In the reality no one was with her ever ... Not him not them ... Her eyes started to fill up. She clutches the bedsheet to control her emotions. Composing herself she move towards washroom to freshen up. After coming out she suddenly reminded about medicines. So she decide to eat something and have the medicines. She had just kept a foot outside only to see a big shock of her life. She looked at the scene disbelievingly. Because the scene is like-

Sameer is sitting on the sofa talking over the phone with someone ... Aisha is cpoking something which is smelling so much delicious ... Liza is going through her reports with so much concernely ... And her tom and jerry means Shree and Chotu are fighting over something. Seeing them after so much times unknown to her tears started to flow from her already swollen eyes. But their was a smile of satisfaction is there brightly. Noticing her Aisha first one who started ta talk to her or to say started to scold her," Saki pagal kahiki koi itni der khade rehta hai kya iss halat mein. Itni laparvahi acchi nahi hai iss stage mein. Aur ye kya haal banake rakha hai. Khudka bhi aur Kitchen ka bhi. Sameer aap kuch to kahiye sirf dekh kya rahe hai??????". In between her ranting she held Sakshi carefully and made her sit on sofa near Sameer wiping her tears by her hands.

Here Sakshi is not believing on her eyes and looking at them with still damped eyes with lost child like expression. Listening Sameer's voice calling her, she look at him expectingly. Seeing his expression and his nodding she just take all of them in bear hug who was now surrounding her. After much more tears, complaints, congratulations, and the much more supprt and confrontations they all settle down in the hall.

But it not made them tired they all started complainting, First Liza said,"From now on you will follow the diet samajh gayi. No avoiding juices and milk. And tumhara walking schedule bhi ban gaya hai. So you will following it. Okayyy." Looking at Sakshi's smiling face but now making faces hearing Aisha interrupted,"Don't make that face okay. You are following the charts. Aur haan let me ask one thing ye kitchen aisa kyun hai. Na koi fruit, na koyi vegetables, only some cold milk, some Oreo biscuit packs and some daal and rice. Are you out of mind. Tum aisa----". Aisha stopped seeing her pouting face and filling eyes. She just hug her emotionally looking at Sameer tearfully who is signaling her to take it easy. Seeing the tension fill atmosphere the three miskitos who has keep quite because of the lady dabang's anger, now jump between saying,"Arey chotu sun na tu na uss tere 11.30 wali ko mat propose kar." And seeing the everyone is looking at him he continues, " Wo kya hain na ki agar tu propose nahi karega to teri gadi age nahi badegi, aur agar gadi age nahi badi toh shaadi nahi hogi, aur ahar shaadi nahi nahi honge to tujhe ye pregnant aur moody woman ko jhelna nahi hoga jaise hum Saki ko jhel rahe hai. Isn't it genius guys???????"

After finishing he looked at everyone who are looking at him for a good two minutes making him shift uncomfortabally on his place. And suddenly Sakshi started to giggling first follwed by all of thems laughter. Sakshi look at her family and patting her belly she thought,'I am finally Home'.

They all just had dinner and sitting in her bedroom talking about their new comer. "Tumhe kya lagta hai Sakshi baby hogi ya babu hoga ?????". Chotu asked thoughtfully. "Arey of course babu hoga. Just sweet like Sakshi. With chubby cheeks and naughty black eyes" Aisha replied making Liza nod with her. "No no no no Sakshi ko na baby girl hogi with sweet and innocent heart like fairy" Shree opposed. "Sakshi ab tu hi bata ye log to manenge nahi tere baat ke siva..." Tired out Sameer asked her. Sakshi just look at him for second before replying in daze," We will have a princess. With chubby cheeks, cute button like nose. Combination of black and brown hairs with of course fair in colurs. Naughty like me but intelligent. But she will have his eyes, just same like him." She stopped suddenly calculating the situation. She is about to take back her words when he come in banging the bedroom dor making her alert.

His worried orbs clash with her suprising one. Both of thems heartbeats quicken. Breaths started to being heavy. She try hard not to cry where he try hard to not take her in his arms. Looking at them all only pray to make them together to almighty.

PrettyRapunzel thumbnail

Part Four

The room has became a silent zone. Everyone is staring at Arjun and vice versa Sakshi timingly. And here Sakshi is looking at Arjun taking his frame in her eyes after good five months. Her eyes had the layer of shin tears but they also held unknown emotions. Here with Arjun he was worried for her but seeing her laughing out loud with normal and mainly healthy. He suddenly started admiring her, she has loss a bit weight, her hairs are grown now long , she looked visibly pale but now a slight glow has on her face of motherhood and then her eyes turn towards her producing stomach. His hard gaze suddenly turn into the soft one. But remembering the fact his face change from relax to angry. He looked at Sakshi who is waiting for his words innocently making his blood boiled,"How can you be so irresponsible Sakshi. Are you out of your mind. Here I am dying in worry and you ... You are gossiping here on some nonsense topic. Grow up Sakshi. Ab tum ek bachhe ki Maa banane wali ho. Why the hell you didn't call me after coming from check up. Did you even go to the hospital or chilling here. I just thought ki kuch hogaya hai. Agar tumhe kuch ... I mean agar baby ko kuch ho jata toh???You know what you really didn't care about the bab----"

His words suddenly stopped because in rage Sameer slapped him before completing the sentence. Everyone has gone in the shock looking at the world war. Sameer didn't regret a bit for slapping him because its nothing in front of Sakshi's pain. Arjun just shocked, he is about to shout when Sameer speak in dangerous calm tone making everyone look towards him,"Don't you dare to finish the sentence Arjun. You didn't know what are you saying. So control your raging rage. And you don't have any right to talk to Sakshi like that. Aur ye thappad to mujhe tumhe pehele hi marna chahiye tha jab tumne use apni patni hone ka adhikar nahi diya tha. Par tab hum sab ne tumhara saath diya because we know that Sakshi had the will power but you don't. Even after knowing her pregnancy you didn't support her. And ya you claim to care your child. Did you vome to see her first picture??? Did you ever fulfill your baby's craving at once????? Or did you ever feel her movements?? Kyun ha???---"

"Meri vajah se Sameer!" All of the eyes turn towards her. Just a minutes ago their laughing and happy friend is now look like a mess totally. Eyes swollen filled with tears,lips shivering with the intensity of pain, her chest is heaving as she is breathing really hard, her grip on Aisha and Liza's hands are started to loose. She get up alarmingly. She come up in front of Sameer ignoring Arjun's gaze and said to him,"Sab kuch meri vajah se ho raha hai Sameer. I know that Arjun badly wants to be close to baby but can't because of me. Par ab sab thik ho jayega. He really loves and cares about princess. I think more than me. Please don't let anything come between both of you. He really need you in his life in present and future. Par bus ab sirf kuch mahine aur then sab thik ho jayega.." Saying that she loose her conscious making Arjun held her first securingly.

Everyone vomes out from daze and started to wake up Sakshi. But no use, then Arjun worriedly dial her doctor's number and ask her to come. He just pick her up in his arms again noticing her loss of souch weight. He made her lay down and cupped her cheeks with his cold hand trying to wake her up desperately muttering something under breath. Seeing his state Sameer clise his eyes on his helplessness. Aisha and Liza silently crying because of the messed up life of their angel. Shree and Chotu is not in good condition also. Now they are cursing themselves to let her friend bear the torture alone. Here seeing Arjun so much horrified Sameer held his shoulder and tell him to calm down. But it didn't made him decrease his worry. Suddenly door bell ring indicating doctor's arrival.

As soon as the door opened by Aisha. Dr.Shobha made a surprise face but cover it and ask for Sakshi. Narrating her the situation Aisha lead her towards Sakshi. Dr.Shobha ask everyone go out of the room but didn't miss the uneasiness in Arjun's eyes for leaving Sakshi. Looking at the fragile girl she sigh knowing that's the time to tell everyone about her. Doing her routine check up noting it down and giving her some injection she get up to leave not before caressing her forehead.

Looking at the six worried faces she surprise because till now no one was there with her when she had needed all of them. Shaking her head she march towards him and look at the man in blue shirt whose eyes are oozing the love and concern but she didn't know for whom the Sakshi or baby. Closing the door behind her she march towards them and ask all of them to sit first because they all are going crazy with worry. She sitted infront of Sameer and Arjun and look towards all and inform them,"It was a stress attack. Though it was mild. Her pressure had gone low. I think she didn't take her medicine. And listening from the lady I got to know the situation. So can you please elaborate everything from start. Because I know everything. But you all didn't know anything apart from her pregnancy." Stopping she take a deep breath and tell them something which give them a big shock of their lives.

"Sakshi's pregnancy is not normal one. She has not only one but many complications in her pregnancy. And being anemic is not helping either. Not that she is trying. She is trying hard to keep baby healthy and she did. But now I am worried about Sakshi. Because she is living for her child not for herself. She has kept baby safe but not herself. I had inform her at the third month but she is adamant to have child. She says that the child is so much precious for her. And now seeing her current state, I don't want to say but now the chances of her losing at delivery is gaining. Now its all up to you what to do."

She stand up from her place looking at Arjun,"Call me anytime for her and ya I had given her injection she will be up in morning. And give her some multinutricious food and don't forget about bp medicine." Seeing Arjun accompanying her she stop him saying,"She need you more than all. Take care. And I like to see that she really loves you so much though she is broken but her heart is still beating for you. You are very lucky. Take care of her." Patting him on his shoulder she leave.

PrettyRapunzel thumbnail

Part Five

The tension has fill in the air after the Dr.Shobha's leaving. They didn't know that Sakshi hide such big thing from them. They all can feel how much she is suffering. They all wanted to console her but how when they all are breaking at eveey moment. But someone is blaming himself for her worst condition. His heart is bleeding like nothing. He just wanted to see her now, wanted to ask forgiveness from her. He just had move towards the room when something or to say someone stopped him in cold voice.

"Stop right there Mr.Rawte. You don't have any right to be with her. So back off." Hearing his best friend's voice he turn to face him confusingly. Looking at his questioning gaze he answered,"You said na that you only wanted baby to be fine. So here you go now the baby is okay. You can leave now. And don't worry we will look after your baby. Now you can go". "Par Sakshi??" Hearing the worry in his voice Aisha's blood boiled remembering Sakshi's painful life. "In off. Ye jhuthi hamdardi dikhane ki koi jaroorat nahi hai SIR. Ham sab jaan chuke hai ki aap ko uski kitni parvah hai. Aur ab dekh bhi chuke hai. Jab aapko uske sath hona tha tab to aap nahi thhe to fir ab kyun. Jab uska sath dena hi nahi thha toh uska hath thamba hi kyun??? Aur ab ye bematlab ki careness kyun???". Enraged Arjun about to snap her but her next words broke him,"Kya usne itni badi galti kardi apse pyaar karke haaa?? Apko pata bhi kay kesa lagta hai jab aisi situation akele face karni padthi hai?? Jab wo dusre couples ko dekthi hogi tab usse kesa feel ho raha hoga?? Arey wo to thik se apna khayal bhi nahi rakh rahi hai. Kharch kam karti hai taki app pe bojh na bane. Kaise jujhti hogi bahar walon ke uss ghatiya baton se, unki nigahon se. Kabhi socha bhi hai. Par mein sirf apko blame nahi kar sakti kyun ki iss tarah ka behaviour ham apse expect kar sakte the apke past ko nazar mein rakh ke. Par ham sab ne jo galti ki hai uska kya??? Aise kaise ham use blame kar sakte hai----". Looking at Aisha who is now in Sameer's arms he just absorbed her words.

He closed his eyes understanding everything. But he really didn't want this pain for her not even a bit. But he did and he had broke her completly. But now its enough he will not think about anything else but only Sakshi. He need her. He need her to live for him. Called him selfish he didn't care. He just want her safe. Seeing his face twisting in pain Sameer come forward passing a sobbing Aisha to Liza. He hugged Arjun also understanding him. Arjun hug Sameer tightly ferling familiar pain of loosing love ones.

As Sameer broke the hug Sameer made him sit on nearby sofa. And made him drink a glass of water. "What is nagging you to accept Sakshi?" He asked him in so much cool manner gaining everyones attention. Arjun replied in daze,"Kya mein Roshni ko dhoka toh nahi---". Cutting him in mid Sameer asked,"Agar Sakshi tumhare jagah hoti to tum usse apni zindagi akeli jine dete?". At instant his answer come "Np never. She has to move on---" stopping a bit he looked at Sameer who is smiling him indicating him. Suddenly he smiled genuinely after years feeling whole. And he hug Sameer,"Thankss Sam." Making Sameer's eyes shine a bit.

Team also feel happy seeing their bond and think about Sakshi's new but happy life. He just turned to Aisha but seeing her nodding understandingly he smile a bit and move towards bedroom. And outside the room everyone is feeling less tensionfree. Aisha thank Sameer yhrough eyes hugging Liza happily making him smile cutely. And our trio share a secret smile looking at them thinking,"Inki toh wicket gayi!!!!!!"

As he enter in dimmed light room and move towards her bed. Looking at her seren but pale face he sat on the floor near bed. Scaring a bit he touched her cheeks and close his eyes at the first touch after so much time. Feeling her skin his eyes move towards her bump, in where there baby is. He looked at her face gulping with the flow of emotions and pressed his another hand lightly on her bulging belly right next to her. And he feel it. He feel their baby's moving. His eyes started to filled up making him bite his lips to stopped a sob. He calmed himself and going close to her face place a lingering kiss on her forehead and leave the bed and go to attached balcony immediately crying. He sit on the floor in balcony and cupping his mouth he started dob in his hand. His throat started to feel soar after so much crying feeling her pain, living in it.

Now he will do anything to bind her with him. He also know that Miss Saks---- nah Mrs. Sakshi Arjun Rawte is tough nut to crack. But after all he is the naster mind. He will pacify her but in his way. Toh abh

'Samjhe ya Samjhau'.

PrettyRapunzel thumbnail

Part Six

Sakshi scrunched her eyes feeling the light. Groaning she move towards her right to hidefrom them. And she froze behind her close eyes feeling something or to say someone beside her and a unyielding grip on her waist. She is about to shout when a familiar minty breath hit on her ear and cheek making her open her eyes slowly praying that her opinion is false. Opening her eyes she lpoked at the scene open mothed ... Because here ... In front of her ...non other than ... Arjun is sleeping beside her ... Wounding his pne hand around her belly and another had situated near her nape cushioning her. Sakshi is looking at him with wide eyed and open mouthed with heavy breathing. And then suddenly she smile till her eyes looking at his messed up hair and pouting lips. But now she started thinking frowningly. Is it real or not. Did she is really having unreal dream now. But here is everything seem so real. Then shockingly her eyes again went wide feeling his heartbeat under her right palm. She is about to wake him up but then an another unwanted but familiar growling from her stomach making her wrench out from his cage and running towards the bathroom.

Feeling her going out from his arms Arjun just had woke up fearingly only to look at her cupping her mouth dashing towards the bathroom. Coming out of shock he move towards bathroom hurriedly and see her vomiting weakly. Emptying her dinner in wash basin Sakshi is about to collapse when Arjun held her. Looking at her slightly close eyes he made her comfortable in his arms. Feeling visibly relax from the nausea she look up at him feeling his hot gaze on her but look away after second. She washed her faced and brush her teeth weakly and about to move away from his hold but he didn't let her making her look at him with confuse gaze. Without breaking the eyelock he pick her up in his arms feeling her now wide gaze he lead her towards bed. Making her sit comfortably on bed he ask her,"Are you okay??????". Visibly confused Sakshi asked" ha????????". Arjun smile at her foolishness and it make her more surprise. Suddenly she notice that he had his night clothes on means did he brought her at his house. She scanned the place mumbling," Ye toh mera ghar hai par phir ye yaha kya kar raha hai. Kahi mein pagal toh nahi ho rahi ho na?". Then she sees Aisha coming into her room bringing the breakfast. And Sakshi screamed,"Aisha yaha aa jaldi!!!!!!!!!!". Worried both Aisha and Arjun look at her coming towards her. She clutched Aisha's hand and asked her in low voice,"Aisha mere   side mein koyi baitha hai kya????". "Hainnn?" Aish asked confusingly."Arey stupid mujhe na lagta hai ki Arjun na mere bagal mein baith hai. Kya tumhe bhi dikh raha hai kya ya meri neend puri nahi hui hai?" Tired Sakshi asked making both of them smile. Cupping her cheek she replied,"Tu khud hi unse puchle" and sharing a last glance with Arjun she leave indicating at the breakfast tray where Sakshi only look at the duo thinking 'lagtahai ki kal raat ka hangover utra nahi hai ab tak issi liye kahi mein cheezein to assume nahi kar rahi hoon'

Looking at her Arjun sigh and taking her by hand he made her sit and said to her,"Sakshi mein sach mein yahi hoon. I am here and ya very much real. So now stop frowning". Suddenly coming back at present she move away from him remembering a crule reality of her life."Tum ... Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?" She whisper softly. Looking at her strongly,"Tumhare liye??". " Kya???"Sakshi asked as if she heard wrong. Feeling her hesistation and fear he took her now cold palns in his giving his warmth. Sakshi started to wriggle but he held tight and made her look at him. Gulping he started,"Dekho Sakshi mein janta hu ki meine tumhare sath ajj tak tumhe joh dukh diye hai wo tum kabhi bhi bhul nahi paogi. Aur ye bhi janta hu ki tum mujh pe kabhi bharosa nahi karogi. Par abhi bhi waqt hai. Can you please let me be a part of your life. Can't we give a chance to our marriage?" Arjun asked brokenly. Sakshi closed her eyes feeling the truthiness in his voice but she is too much broken. Known to her she still had time but she doesn't want another heartbreak for because now if it happen she wil not able to bear, she will die. And now she is not alone she have her baby to look at now. So after reaching at conclusion she answered him,"Sorry Arjun I don't think like that. I can't give our marriage second chance."

As expect he know this will be her answer but it did hurt him feeling her pain. He lowered his head and bit his lips to stop himself from breaking."But----" suddenly hearing her voice he look up at her hoping good, he squeeze her hand lightly as encouraging him. Looking at his suffering form she stopped and gulped before continuing," But I did really want to give chance to us. At least for baby. I don't eant to give her a life which I am living. I wanted to give best for her in every thing. And I did know that it will be only possible when her father is with her. Issi liye mein tayyar hoon. Par sirf baby ke liye aur kuch bhi nahi..." She ended her speech with long breath.

Arjun happy that at least she agreed for this. He swore that he will gain her trust and love back. He looked at Sakshi who is looking at him initializing his thoughts. He smiled at her widely giving her another heat attack. "Thanks Sakshi. I promise you that I will do anything to make our marriage work". She smile lightly before gasping and holding her belly a bit making him worried. "Kya hua???? Are you okay? Is it paining??? Ruko mein doctor ko call kate hoon."Arjun said in panic voice. Here Sakshi is absorbing his words when another blow come from her belly making him held her as she gasp once again. He is about to say something when she put his hand on her belly with her. Arjun stopped suddenly and look at her in short of breathbsaying,"Kick?????". Seeing her nodding with happy tears and twinkling smile, he hugged her ltightly due to the emotions he is feeling. Sakshi hug him back feeling his warmth and new found ray of hope. Ans sensing her hugging him back his heart swell with the happines. But he also know that it's not enough he need to win back. Because she is only doing this only for their baby but for him she is centre of his whole universe. Digging his face in her neck he smile at her gasp of surprise. And smirking he thought,

'Tumne abb tak meri nafrat dekhi hai, jhuti hi sahi par abb tum mera pyaar dekhogi kyun ki jab ye Arjun kissi se pyaar karta hai toh wo jee jaan laga deta hai uss per. So wait and Watch Mrs. Sakshi Arjun Rawte. Ab samjhe ya samjhau?'

PrettyRapunzel thumbnail

Part Seven

Sakshi gasp as he dig his face in her open hair making her feel his strong masculine scent. Her eyes went wide as she sense her ranging harmones dancing now on it's peak. She close her eyes tightly and open again before breaking the hug. As Arjun sense her leaving his warmth he back up but still sit close to her inhaling her fruity musky scent.

Seeing him not leaving his place she raised her eyebrows at him making him do same. Frowning but feeling amuse at his move she asked him for freshn up making him scratch back of his head stupidly and get up not before pecking her forhead and belly. She looked at his back shocking yet happy. Her heart swell with happiness but somewhere she still scare to trust him but for her little jaan she can do anything. She placed a kiss on her palm and place it on her tummy giving her baby a morning kiss.

Deciding to wait for him she started to clean up and started folding the sheets. Wiping his face he enter into the room and look at the scene with angry eyes. He just about to lash out on her for her carelessness when her teary face come in front of his eyes making him calm down fearing abot the consequences. Counting mentally till ten he mive towards her and held the sheets which she was holding and with another hand he made her sit on side by sofa, then started folding sheets himself making her look at him in 'Are You Serious' look. Finishing his task he looked at Sakshi's funny expressions with amused yet smirking face. And that was a last blow for her. She get up as her face twisted in worry making him frown. She stood in front of him and asked him,"Arjun ... Are you okay?" Making him confuse at her question. Sensing it she check his forehead and murmuring,"Bukhar toh nahi hai!!" Then smelling near his face, "Pee ke toh nahi aya tha??? Toh phir ye aise behave kyun kar raha hai. Kahi pagal toh--" Suddenly stopping her twisting tale of thoughts she mentally slap herself for her foolishness looking at floor feeling stupid. Seeing her crazy antics his lips curved into beautiful smile and he bit his lips for not to laugh out loud. Composing his face he raise her chin with his hand making her look at him. Sensing her concentration he filled her up with the answers," Pehle toh mein think hoon, fit hoon. Another one mujhe bukhar nahi hai. I am perfectly fine. And last one meine pee bhi hahi hai aur nahi mein kabhi peeta hoon. Aur haa ab tak toh mein pagal bhi nahi hoon till date par aage ke bare mein nahi bata sakta." Sensing her questioning gaze he replied,"Agar tum aur hamara baby aise hi behave karte rahoge mujhse toh kahi mein sach mein pagal na ban jau?" As soon as his sentence finished Sakshi started to giggle follow by their laughter.

Suddenly they hear some sound and look at the source onl to see their team mates on the floor all over literally with guilty yet happy face. And looking at them Sakshi started to laugh more seeing their condition about Arjun's scolding about the hoding and listening their conversation. As her laughter subsided she looked at him feeling his heated gaze. She looked at him who was still looking at her like she is only precious thing in his life. Listening the clearing of throats they broke the eyelock. Where Sakshi look away feeling flushed and Arjun smile looking at her blushing face. And now feeling many gaze on him he looked at everyone wiyh raise eyebrow making everyone look another way. "Sakshi breakfast???" Seeing untouch plates of breakfast she asked worriedly. "Tum logo ne kiya??" Ignoring her question she asked them making all of them smile at her caring nature. "Nahi bus abhi karne wale the tabhi--" beating Liza in answering Chotu replied, "Arey wo kya hain na Saki hum karne hi wale the lekin socha ki tum aur sir ab tak bahar nahi aye so ye dekhne ke liye ham sab knock karne hi wale the par tabhi hum tumhari aur sir ki baatein sunne lage aur sir ko haste huye dekh ke hum shock hoke gir gaye." As he ended his speech with smile excluding Arjun and Sakshi everyone faced palm cursing Chotu under their breath. Sakshi just looked at them with open mouth andhands on waist accusingly where Arjun look at them with knowing told you look. But suddenly Arjun giggle looking at them making everyone look at him like he had grown two heads. Where Sakshi nudge him asking What. He answered holding his giggling temporarily, "Sammy tune toh aisa mooh banaya hai ki masa ko pata chal gaya ho ki tune Fifth standard mein hamare maths teacher ko propse kiya tha and she had beaten you till black blue." Making everyone look at their chief amusingly before laughing and Aisha smirk at him naughtily.

And just like that their breakfast had forgot long ago but hearing growling from Sakshi's tummy and all started to hover around her pampering her with the love and care she deserve.

PrettyRapunzel thumbnail

Part Eight

Everyone is chilling in Sakshi's house as they didn't had any case today. Shree and Chotu mimicking something on which Aisha and Liza with Sakshi laughing loudly in off to piss off their boses but they both stop themselves from bursting on them seeing their respective love enjoying. Shree suddenly goes near the Sakshi and whisper in her ear,"Sakshi tu na uss akdu ke saath jyada time spend mat kar!!" And Sakshi looked wide eyed at Shree and then Arjun. But sensing that he already looking at her kneely she passed a fake smile and quickly averted her gaze to Shree asking him still in confused manner,"Kyun??" Making shree answered naughtily," Kyun ki kehte hai ki agar pregnant aurat kisi ke sath jyada time spend kare ya phir kisi ki tasveer hamesha dekge toh baby uske jaisa ban jata hai!". "Ha toh??" She asked still feeling confuse but smiling at the joke Chotu had crack recently. Shree rolled his eyes at his stupid yet cute friend before answering," Arey duffer agar to uss akdu ke saath jyada time spend karegi. Toh baby ke samne har waqt woh hi honge. Aur bichara baby uske jaisa ban jayega jo har waqt hame sirf samjhata rahega par khud kabhi nahi samjhega. Aur phir hamara kya hoga hum ek aur Rawte hitler nahi jhel sakte. Pehele hi ek dammit,ek samjhe aur samjahu kafi hai aur ek namuna nahi jhel sakte." Ending his speech eith puppy face he look toward Sakshi for her reaction. And as expected first she was shocked then with wide eyed and open mouthed and at the end laughing like anything gaining everyones attention at her tingling laughter. Sameer patted Arjun's shoulder as he is having emotional turmoil as well as loads of happiness seeing her back to life.

But suddenly admist the laughter Sakshi shriek holding her belly making everyone stop their rants and move towards her after recovering from suddenness. Arjun is first one to reach near her, holding her shoulder he started to ask her,"Sakshii...Are you okay??? Is the baby okay ... Is it paining... Just let me call doctor--" bit stop when she suddenly smile opening her eyes looking at him she replied in whisper, "Kick...again" And Arjun's face bloomed with smile feeling their baby kicking as his one hand is on her belly. But suddenly he feel homself push by everyone and everyone had gather around her to feel their angel's kick, feeling excited like child who will get his favorite candy. And here Arjun is looking at them in pure 'what the hell was that?' like expression. He is about to shout at them for pushing him like that but stop feeling the love they are showering on his baby. He made his signature pose and admire them.

Sakshi and Arjun just had return to bedroom after having dinner. Now only both at the home as they requested all to go their respective home because of the meeting they are having with commissioner. Sakshi come out from bathroom after Arjun had freshn up. She just sit on bed when Arjun ask her,"Sakshi tumhare cupboard mein itne kam kapde kyun hai??" Sakshi simply surprise at his question but quickly cover it saying,"Woh kya hai na doctor ne tight cloths pehen ne ke liye mana kiya hai aur abhi tummy bada hone ke wajah se koi bhi kapde fit nahi ate. So maine baki ke bag me rakh diye". Arjun nodded but suddenly had idea about something. He ask her expectingly,"Sakshi... Ummm... Wo... Kyun na hum shopping chale kal. Tumne baby ki bhi shopping nahi ki hogi na toh wo bhi karlenge. Sooo are you comfortable to go with me... I mean ki are you feeling better to go out??" Making Sakshi smile joyfully before nodding like a excited child. Seeing her childish excitement he decided, "Toh lal thik 11 bajhe hum niklenge after breakfast okayyy?" Sakshi nodded again but interrupt him saying," Par Arjun office?????". Seeing her worried expression for him he mentally started dancing feeling her worry for him but keep a straight smily face stating "Maine tumhari delivery tak leave li hai and no discussion onwards on this topic okay. Now sleep". At any other day Sakshi will have snap him but not when he is being extra careful for their baby...and...for her.

She smiled as he set pillows behind her head and check ones which she had kept her legs above. After some minutes she feel bed dipped and sense him so she turn facing him her back. She don't know why but there are still awkwardness had between them. They never share any room apart from that night but now from one week they are sharing the bed also. As she had lost in the thoughts she feel his one hand circle her belly pattingly and anothrr one in her hair, caressing and massaging it making her ryes drop sleepily. But the fear of rejection was still there somewhere in her heart making her take one step back from their growing closeness. Whispering him quick good night she sleep. As Arjun sense her loose body structure he take out his hand from her hairs and kissing her head from back he sleep but not before convaying his love for her.

Sakshi look at the three Kurtis infront of her making an irritate face. One is black, one is sky blue and one is pink. She never had so much confuse so why now. Its just a damn shopping thing, then why is she pretending like she is going on date. She just shrug her thoughts and again look at them but not finding one she just got angry. Here Arjun just come in room after attending a call and calked her"Sakshi???"making her reply with fiereceness shouting,"Kya hai?????" Seeing her furious avtar he gulp before informing her,"wo...hume...jana... hai na... Chopping... I mean shopping ke liye...?" He completed stutteringly. Suddenly realizing her behaviour she about to apologize but when she look at his face she purse her lips from laughing and ask,"Wo sorry mein na bus irritate thi toh isiliye." Replying her he said," Its okay. Toh tayaar ho jao aur haan the black one will suit you." And smirkingly he left the room making her open mouthed at his intelligence. She get ready in black kurti and pink leggins. She just scrub her face and avoided make up. She wear a simple one diamond earrings and a flat slipper like sandal. Taking her mobile, purse and matching scarf she came in hall only to find him checking her out as soon as she entre in hall. Her cheeks colored as she look down here and there rapidly before he caught her hand and again take her to bedroom confusing her but she let him lead her. After reaching in front of dressing table he tell her,"You are forgetting something!!" She look up at him still unware only to find him shuffling through drawers and when she find what he want, her eyes started to filled up instantly. Because in his hands are her Mangalsutra and Sindoor Dibbi.He looked at her and at the same time she look at him making him remember the incident.

It has been two months from their marriage but nothing had changed except his growing coldness towards her. He never acknowledge her presence nor her attempts to work their marriage. It is a usual sunday and Sakshi is cleaning the whole house when she found a small round jewelry box in his room. curiously she open it only to find a beautiful Mangalsutra of studded diamond in middle. She is admiring it and about to touch it when he snatch it from her hand and furiously uttrred,"Who the hell are you to touch my things. Hazaar baar kaha hai phir bhi tumhe samajh nahi ata. I am right at the thought that you want my Roshni's place but it will never happen. Just leave from here before I do something. Aur haan mere samne kabhi ye tumhara Mangalsutra aur Sindoor pehen ke mat ana. 8t gives me terrible pain to see someone in her place. Understood?"

And from that onward she never wore it because she didn't want him to blame himself. But now he is here and giving her rights back to her, she couldn't believe. She just look at him with twisted pain and moist eyes. He gulp a lump and first took the Mangalsutra and about to made her wear when she take a step back but he held her and whisper,"No more running away" with that he swiftly tied it around her neck making her close her eyes and sob escape from her mouth. At instant his arms wounded around her giving her his warmth. Sakshi dug her nose more into his chest as she felt his tears wetting her hairs. Taking a deep breath he wipe his tears before breaking the hug and made her look at him wiping her wet face. Sakshi open her eyes as she felt Sindoor in her partition filled by him and bite her lips to keep from crying out loud. Filling her partition Arjun felt her tighten grip on his chest. He give her a warm kiss on her forehead and pick her up before taking her on his lap as he sit on the nearby couch. They didn't need words to exchange their love their actions does the all work.

PrettyRapunzel thumbnail

Part Nine

They are feeling content in each other's arms. They don't wanted to end this moment. But unfortunately the door bell ring indicating the arrival of the guest. He is about to go but sense that she had didn't leave him. He smiled sensing her comfort. Rubbing her back he called her,"Sakshi????" She hummed in response. Pursuing his lips he again try,"Sakshi I need to open door!" And she replied still snuggling close in his chest,"Ha toh jao na" making Arjun sighed at their closeness. Arjun can't stop grinning after and asked her,"Tum chodogi tab hi to main jake door open kar sakunga na??????". Sakshi who is enjoying the long lost warmth feeling confuse ppened her eyes and reply, "Kaha maine tumhe pekada aaa----" and look at him wide eyed before leaving him blushingly only to find him grinning at her. He is about to tease her when continuously ringing of door bell caught his sense and he get up to see who is at door not before giving a teasing glare to her which turn smiling looking at her red shy face.

Opening door he is about to lash out on person for constant ringing the bell when someone push him and enter hurriedly giving him shock. He looked up to see whole team was entering one by ome wishing him making his expressions like,'what the hell they are doing here?'. He is about to ask them when everyone run towards their room excitedly and Sameer beat him asking,"Tune itni der kyun laga di foor open karne mein?" Eyeing him suspiciously. Rolling his eyes at him he answer,"Kuch kaam kar raha tha" and at instant he is fired by another," Konsa kaam?" And suddenly automatically smile crept on his lips unknown to him but our Chief caught it. And again question him,"Bolna Arjun" Arjun cover up his expressions and tell him annoyingly," Kuch nahi and will you stop your introgation and will tell me clearly that what you are doing here at your office time CHIEF??" Now rolling his eyes at him he replied mischievously, "Hum na suna hai ki tum Sakshi ko ajj shopping le ja rahe ho toh socha ham bhi chale tumhe company dene aur issi tarah Sakshi ke saath thoda time bhi spend kar lenge and hamari bhi shopping ho jayegi. Toh ab samjhe Mr. Rawte?" Looking at Arjun's shocked face Sameer grin. Arjun gritted his teeth and asked him,"Tumhe kabhi se shopping mein interest hone laga hai??". "Jab se tumhe Sakshi mein interest hone laga hai!!" He replied patting himself for his answer. Arjun about to retrot but thought suddenly,'Sakshi will be happy with all' and nodded understandingly but still recluntaly making Sameer gasp at him,"Tu toh sach mein badal gaya!" Making Arjun smirk at Sameer's expression.

They all sit in suv like Arjun and Sakshi on front,Sameer-Aisha on middle and trio at last one. Driving car, listening their chatting he suddenly think,'Yaha main Hum Apke Hai Kon wala Prem banana chahta tha aur inn logo ne mujhe Hum Saath Saath Hai wala Vivek bana diya hai jo apne honeymoon pe sari family ko hi picnic pe leke jata hai like i am taking all of them to our shopping date'. Sakshi look at him pnly to find him piss off. First she is confuse that why is he being so grumpy but later she understand his plan and felt stupid for herself. Feeling overwhelmed because of his trying to mend their relationship she kept her hand on him which was on gear making him look at her and srunched his eyebrows at her questioningly. Nodding her head like nothing she passed him affectious smile and he return whole heartly then sensing the signal has turned green, then zoom his suv towards mall.

Reaching in mall they all split in group giving our couple much needed privacy making Arjun and Sakshi smile at their childish excuses which they make. As they all notice the mangalsutra and sindoor on Sakshi they all just rejoice whole heartly. After all left leaving them together, Arjun coil his hand on her waist closing the gap between them and she gasp in response. She look at him walking and see a content yet mischievous smile has adorn on his lips making her lips stretch in full smile. They both had entered in the store to buy Sakshi some cloths for her produting body. He made her select some maternity and loose gowns and ask her to buy some kurtis for herself. Seeing her declining face he take a deep breath and made her sit on nearby stool before asking sales girl for some nice kurtis. Shushing her protest with hard glare he select some kurtis for her and ask her to look at them in mirror on herself. Sighing she take one pink kurti with floral printing and modern neck and started adjusting on her through hanger. But she stopped when she felt him encircling his one hand on her belly and another one on her hand which was holding hanger. Adjusting the hanger still holding her he kept his chin on her shoulder and look towards their image and whispered," Now its perfect". First she look at him titling her head and then turn it to mirror only to see their truly perfect image. Both smile at each other in mirror as they feel kick of their beloved. But clearing of throat broke their trance, they turn to look at the sales girl is looking at them smilingly making her move far from him.slightly. Smiling sheepishly he paid the bill and take the bags before turning towards the baby section. But she caught his hand and ask him,"Tum apne liye kuch nahi loge?" And he chuckled before replying," Pregnant tum ho Sakshi main nahi. Why should I need new cloths?". Sakshi frown but state,"Kya shopping karne ke liye pregnant hona padta hai. Oh come on Arjun and you really need new ones okay." Dragging him towards men section sge started to blabber.

Seeing her concern towards him he felt happy. She stopped blabbering and look at him asking," Will you not shop anything for yourself??" Seeing her expecting face he reply making her close to him,"If only you will select them for me. What say???" She had jump if he was not holding her. Seeing her excited face he thought,'She is coming back'.

PrettyRapunzel thumbnail

Part Ten

He smiled as she started making cute-cute faces whilewhile selecting shirts and T-shirts. He had a strong urge to kiss her and he did by kissing her nearby cheek soundly. Sakshi who was selecting shirts for him still for a moment when she felt his lips on her cool cheek. Then her eyes widened in realization and she turned to face him only find him grinning at her boyishly. She is about to snap at him but melt seeing his cute face and lost in him. Same with Arjun he also has lost in his red cheeked princess.

But suddenly he feel some gaze at him and look up to see the salesman looking at them in so much interest. Arjun look at him straight in his eyes raising his eyebrow and titled his neck slightly making him look at other side gulpingly. Arjun turned to see her still lost in him and he smirked devilishly. He leaned towards her not breaking their cute eyelock and she look slightly upward at him only to heard,"Sakshi I also wanted to eat you up but don't you think it's quite public her???????" Feeling still confuse she scrunch her eyebrows taking his words but when she realize what he said her cheeks color up more as as her eyes and mouth hand turned round at his open flirting. She glare at him angrily before hiting him on his shoulder and turning to salesman who is trying hard not to laugh and tell him to pack the shirts they had select.

Without talking to him she leave the shop making him follow her like love sick puppy with trolley of shopping bags. He held her hand and turn her gently leaving the trolley at side. He look at her pouty face and coil his both hands at her neck leaning his forehead on her's and asked,"Naraz ho". Seeing his cute puppy face she can't stop her smile and nodded her head disbelievingly before unwounding herself and dragging him towards food quarter saying," Aj ka kota pura hogaya hai Mr. Rawte. Baki ka bacha ke rakhiye kahi kam na pad jayega??" Arjun let her drag him but reply,"Uuhhhun Mrs. Rawte ye kpta apke liye exclusive aur unlimited hai ye samjhe ya samjhau??" Making her smile as well as blush.

They reach at cafe only to find their team chilling out there making him groan, 'Aagayi meri sautan company'. All girls started to gossip about their recent shopping makin boys grunt. Just like that their shopping session ended with happiness. Though Sakshi wanted to shop for baby but keeping her delicate health in his mind he promised her to shop the other things later. Everyone notice his behaviour and smile secretly.

Reaching at home Sakshi sleep soundly not noticing her swollen foots because of tiredness but he notice it. He quickly dash towards washroom to get herbal oil and made his way toward her sleeping figure. He kept her foot on her lap and started massaging her foot lightly making her sigh in her sleep he smile at her as she relax more in her sleep. He wanted to soothe all pain he had given her but somewhere she is still not sure and he knows that. After washing his hands he sleep beside her taking her in his arms. But he didn't know that what the future had store for them.