Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ohh !! So it’s a new beginning πŸ˜„( especially for Sid 😜).thanks for the reply 😁..

It’s going to be a love blossomed from hatred..for Sid I guess 😜

....I am waiting 😎..for the update ..

Edited by Andetheres - 3 years ago
Smiley-Rosid05 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

PART 24:-

ROLI V/S SIDDANT:-SIDDANT'S ARROAGANT PLAN

Roli made Sid to live his life behind the bars which made our superstar very angry...

Roli-So, superstar SB(I will take short form of his name ..)...Remember this  it doesn't matter how rich you are but still you are not above than Government and its rules...

Sid smiled at her..."YOU KNOW RIGHT I AM A PAY BACK EXPERT?"

Roli-Yes , I know how mean you are now...I told you that you lost your memory and you will never get it back..

Sid-Shut...Just shut your blabberings girl...You ..(He hold her shoulder from inside the jail)..See here 30 minutes just 30 minutes I am going to meet you 

Roli looked at him puzzle...POV-Is he gone mad?He is talking with me only right?

Sid-I am not mad Ms.Hopeless...I am talking about what?Yes, I will meet you in your own home after 30 minutes okay baby...Go like good child and just wait for me...

Roli laughed loudly..."You still don't understand darling?....You will never get bail for this...Attempt to murder case...Yes of course your driver did this but just because you made him drink...How dare you that you killed my brother..How dare you(She throwed his hands back)...Anyway I won't allow you to come outside...

Sid-26 minutes left...Goooo

Roli went out with anger...

Driver-Boss this girl must need a lesson , what do you think?

SB-You know right, I won't leave this girl easily...But what she said in the hospital she loved me right..I will buy her love ...

Driver-I don't get it boss

SB-In this world in front of money everything is meaningless, love,care and also even a GOD...I don't care about anyone..I am only bother about myself only...

Driver-Now what to do Sir?

SB-Just count up to 10...

Driver-What!!!!!

SB-You moron do what I said...

Driver-Y..ye..yes boss...1...2....3...4....

SB-look there our bail is ready...See there...

Jenny(SB's personal Assistant)..

Jenny-Cheif, let's go

SB-Come let's go I have a work to do...

Jenny-But

SB-Don't argue more just shut your mouth and follow me...

Jenny went behind him silently...

Roli was doing her house works , she suddenly heard a voice and identified him and shocked..

SB-BAHOT LOG KOSHISH KI ISS KING KOH HARAANE KAA LEKIN UHUUU NO ONE NO ONE SUCCEEDED TILL NOW....I AM THE BOSS HERE...JENNY KUCH LOG BOL RAHE TE KI VOH MUJHE BAAHAR AANE NAHI DENGE AB DEKHO BAS 10 MINUTE MEIN MAI BAAHAR  AAGAYA...Nothing matters in front of money hai naa Jenny?

Jenny down his head..."Yes Chief"..

Roli-tum?How the hell tum bahar aagaye?Kis nautanki ne bail dilwaayi tujhe?

SB-Tch tch tch tch...Poor girl..Bechari Jenny vo dena zaraa...

Roli shocked to see wine bottle...

SB-Arey lelo baby aaj se har wakt tumhe iski zarurat padegi ...See you..Ha ab se sirf 2 ghante baad tumhare liye ek aur surprise aanewala hai, taiyyar rehna

Roli-Excuse me Mr.Superstar just shut your mouth and get the hell out of here don't make me do that okay otherwise..

SB-For a moment only darling

Roli-What did you say?

SB-This house is yours of course but it is for few moments only see you...Hey don't forget to drink okay byeeeeeee

Roli throwed that wine bottle ..."Ab kya karnewala hai ye animal...Ganesha please be with me..."

SB-I am the GOD here don't ask any other Roli madam bye...Remember you have exactly 1 hour 47 minutes and 23 seconds left ..Jenny let's go

Roli was thinking continuously about his words.."What is he going to do..Oh God...What will I do now?..My own husband turned like this I can't believe this not even in my dreams...Shit but what else I can do?He never get back his memories ...Uff I need to away from him but in the same way I hate this ugly Siddant I will definitely teach him a lesson...I will realize the value of a life...He will soon understand ...Soon"....She twisted her fingers and continued her thoughts...

After that time, her house owner entered inside...

Roli-Mam please come in

Owner came silently

Roli-Mam what happened why are...

Owner-Vacate this house within 30 minutes

Roli-What??????But all of a sudden

Owner-I am sorry , I know it's very rude but I am helpless

Roli-Mam you also knew right it's our last sign...

Owner-But you still need to pay 15 lakhs more Roli

Roli-You also knew right I am paying little by little on time

Owner-I am sorry if you give whole amount right now that's okay otherwise leave

Roli-No I can't I will give a complaint

Owner-No use no one have guts to go against Mr.Superstar

Roli-Oh I got it now...It's just his evil deeds..Okay I am going now but remember I will come back soon with 15 lakhs...

She rushed inside and packed her cloths and went out side...

Jenny-Chief, why did you do that?

SB-Bechari, mujhe challenge karne ki himmat ki naa aaj dikhata hu usse...Paisonke saamne sabko zukna padta hai..Money is everything..

Jenny-But chief she loves

SB-Shut it...I have no feelings for anyone...I just love my self only that's final got it, Don't dare to talk about love stuffs in front of me again...

Jenny-Sorry chief...

SB-By the way , I told you one thing right, what happened?

Jenny-It's done Chief, no one will give any place to her

SB-I will see now, she must come to me only...

Jenny-What are you going to do Chief?What are your intentions?

SB-Wait and watch

Jenny-Chief

SB started drinking watching TV...

Jenny sighed and went..

As per SB's plan all refused to give her shelter even though she had enough money...But in front of his power she was helpless...

Roli-I won't fail Mr.Superstar, I know it is you only who did all these but remember I will defeat you, and fail you too...I am coming

SB-Yes, Now she is coming I think...Hey you all remove all chairs and these sofa's..

His servants did the same...

When Roli came inside she saw Sid sitting with winning smile and of course bear bottle...Jenny was standing beside him

SB-Oh wow, wow look Jenny  , what a surprise....Roli madam oh no...Goddess entered inside our sorry inside my home..I am very glad

Roli-Shut up, just shut up..I know about your cunning plan

SB-Is it?What will you do now?

Roli-You....

SB-Nothing right?...In front of this king you are nothing but an insect ...

Roli-But is this small insect enters inside elephant's ear then ?

SB-I am not any elephant Roli, I am the boss...

Roli-Oh please don't start your lectures right a way..I am here to ask your help

SB-So funny...You and help?Come on ...Am I dreaming?...Jenny pinch me..

Roli-I will help you...She went near to slap him but he hold her hands and pushed back..

She fall on the ground...

SB-You know...I already told right...I am the boss here..No one can't do anything against my wish..

Roli-Oh come on...You are not any God okay so be in your limits..You know right this poor ordinary girl sent you behind the bars..

SB-Just for 40 minutes...Now tell me why are you here?See , my holy home started getting dust just because of your dusty slippers..Just tell whatever you want then get lost from here

Roli-You stupid...Fine I need 15 lakhs...

SB-How much?

Roli-Are you deaf? 15 lakhs you moron

SB-Do you think 15 lakhs is just a chocolate?

Roli-So don't you have just 15 lakh rupees?What sort of superstar you are?....

SB-Hello excuse me you little chimp...But what  do you have in return?

Roli-return?

SB-Then what?I can't give 15 lakh rupees to road side people like you

Roli-Okay okay fine...Now don't open your this ugly mouth again..Tell me what do you want?

SB-Oh..What else can you give?Remember you are the one who came for a help

Roli-Mr.Poor Superstar , tell me what do you want?

SB-So you are ready to give whatever I want?

Roli-Yes I am, poor guys like you I am enough, now just open your mouth

SB-You

Roli-Tell me naa

SB-You..

Roli-What?

SB-I told naa, I want you

Roli-How dare you?...She slapped hum hard...

His lips started bleeding...Jenny was shocked...

SB was smiling..."If you want 15 lakh rupees then you need to be here as.."

Roli looked at him what is he going to say...

SB-As my wife...

Roli was hell shocked...As wife?That too with this monster?...Oh No where Am I struct?

SB-Jenny bring that...Jenny bring those papers...

SB-Here is our agreement...For that 15 lakh rupees you are agreed to live with me as my wife...Now sign it here...

He throwed the paper...Roli don't know whether to happy or not..In her heart somewhere she was so happy that she is going to be with him again but just after that second her heart cautioned her that he is not her Siddant ...He turned SB now...KING, who loves money only

SB-Choice is yours....If you want 15 lakh then sign ...Else you can get lost

Roli-I am ready

Jenny-What! 

SB-Oh remember you are going to be my wife

Roli-Oh what else you can do Mr.Drunken old man...She signed it and throwed it right into his face...

SB was shocked....But smiled..

SB-Jenny is all ready?

Jenny-Yes chief...

SB hold her hand dragged her inside.She saw mandap and Pandit chanting mantras..."Yashoda, take her and get her ready quickly"...SB ordered..

Yashoda(His servant) took Roli inside and they back in 10 minutes...

SB-You are not beautiful at all

Roli-Poor superstar , I know you will spend each night with different heroine , but i am not that kind you know, I don't want to live like that

SB got jerk and turned his face...He knows she is just taking her revenge...

Roli(POV)-I know it's the biggest lie I have ever said but it's needed...

SB tied her Managsutra and took 1 pheries...

Roli-You stubborn, total 7 pheries...

SB-I am the boss, god here...If I want 1 phery then just 1...Let's go...

Roli sighed and went with him...Because their wedding time was night 9 ...She knew he will do like that that's why she comes with full preparations..

When she entered inside she was hell shocked...

SB-Kaisa laga SUHAGRAAT ARRANGEMENTS?

Roli saw Red Mirch hanging everywhere around their bed...She had allergy of Red Mirchi...

SB-So you will sleep here and I never owe you okay?

Roli-Joke of the year, I never will give my self to you that to this coward drunk old man

SB got angry and raised his hand to slap her...But she hold her hands...

Roli-I am your official wife now...I am Roli Siddant Bharadwaj...You have no rights to insult me, yes you have rights but ..

SB-I will show you the hell..Wait and watch

He turned and want to go...She hold his hand tightly..

Roli-correction....It is me who will show you the real hell...Remember you will beg me to leave you alone in few days

SB-Ha ha ha, insect in challenging the lion....Go and sleep with this Red Mirchi...

He went..she sighed but suddenly she laughed.."He also have allergy with this right I will show him who is the real boss here"...

SB-Stop there, who gave you the permission to enter inside my room?

She neglected his question and entered inside and started tiding Mirchi's...

SB-What the hell you are doing here?Just remove these non senses...Otherwise I will throw you out of the house...

Roli laughed and showed him their agreement..."I will be here as your wife until I gave you 15 lakh rupees"...SB shocked...She is taking advantage of that too...

Roli-Poor Siddant

SB-SB....call me SB

Roli-It's my wish  to call you whatever you want

SB-Get out just get out or else

Roli-Huh you can't do anything to me, I am your wife

SB-Yes that is the truth you are my wife....And he started coming towards her...

Roli-What what are you doing don't come close...

He put his both hands on both sides now she struct between wall and her Siddant...sorry SB

Roli-What are you going to do?

SB-I am your husband , if I wish then I will make you sleep after dawn...

Roli's eyes wide ipen and mouth also...SB giving killing look to her...She down her face right a way in shyness...But next moment..She instantly looke at him..

SB-Make your heart strong...We are going to live with heartless people, if possible then be heartless...And he lifts her in his arms and throwed her on the bed...

He removed all decorations and adjusted pillows in the middle of the bed...

SB-You sleep that side I will sleep here If you try to escape then I will never let you sleep

Roli instantly..."i will sleep with you"...

SB-What you said?

Roli bites her tongue..."I mean Siddant darling I will sleep along with you on this bed and with this pillows.."

SB-Be in your limits , I am not your darling 

Roli-Okay don't start again darling

SB gave a angry look and turned his face...She smiled and slept...

TO BE CONTINUED..____

NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW:-

ARROGANT SB V/S DARING ROLI

SB called all servants, Roli confused...

SB-Let me introduce you ...Here is our new servant ...Mrs.Roli SB..and he made her stand in the line of his servants...Roli was hell shocked and tears started going down...

SB-This is my wedding gift to you my darling wife....

Roli gave a tight slap to Naina....SB , Jenny  all shocked...

Roli-You can't get Siddant never, remember you are his brother's wife, Nanina Malhotra  be in your limits...If you dare to even touch my husband then...

She gave two more slaps...SB automatically touched his cheeks...

SB having break fast with evil smile that he made her his servant...But suddenly his smile disappeared...

SB-How dare you?Remember you are my servant only don't dare to touch my bear bottles...

Roli-I am not only your servant also your wife...She said and continued pouring bear on the bucket...

SB-Who gave you the right?Just be in your limits you servant

She instantly showed him their agreement ...."Remember this?"...

Roli-Yashoda , daily give Siddant milk only, if he tries to touch bear bottles then don't give him any food..If you don't do what I said you will lose your jopb...

SB stunned...  

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow! What an unexpected turn of events! Sid lost his memory and became superstar. He even made roli to marry him by blackmailing. Let's see how roli is gonna handle sid. Eagerly waiting to read next chapters. 

Andetheres thumbnail

Arrogant Siddhant v/s daring Roli is awesome πŸ‘Œ..though he had many ways to take revenge from Roli ..he chose marriage 😜..fate is playing around them.....it so interesting to see those cat fights between rosid...Sid is underestimating Roli ....Sid ..Roli is not less than you...she is daring enough to give you tit for tat πŸ˜‚....

How did sid forget that even he is allergic to mirchiπŸ˜…?!

This update is really so entertaining to read...just imagining those 😍😍 is so fun!! No matter what Roli is still possessive about SB.naina u deserve this slap from Roli. Really looking forward for more cat fights and nok-jhok between Rosid..

BTW what happened to their parents ??πŸ€”where are they ??

This battle is really interesting....Eagerly waiting for your next updates...🀞update asap ✌️

Edited by Andetheres - 3 years ago
Smiley-Rosid05 thumbnail

Thank you confused soul and Andetheres for your review...

Confused Soul,

a lot  yet to come, hope you like those too...Once seems Roli took the lead but the very next moment it looks like SB won over her, full of fights...

Andetheres,

No, their parents dead already...But Sujata is still alive but only Roli knew where is she....Sid also got to knew about his mother but failed to locate...

Edited by Avimanrosid62 - 3 years ago
Smiley-Rosid05 thumbnail

PART 25:-

After one win and one loss both slept peacefully...

SB got up early and decided something badly(He is bad now because of his worst past and of course his ego too)..and laughed 

Roli disturbed by his laugh...."So my hubby is up to something..Let him be , poor guy what will he do ?"

SB-I can do many things Roli, I already told you that yesterday night..Shall I repeat?...

Her eyes widened...."How can he read my mind?...May be coincidence"..

SB-There are no coincidences Roli , I told you right I am the boss who knows everything..."...She was hell shocked, she thought.."So he can read my mind,no way"..

SB-Now you understand right, poor girl..That's why I am saying be in your limits if not, I will show you the hell...

Roli-Get lost, time tells everything don't worry...My revenge is not that bad you know...I will definitely make you pay

SB-Oh yeah yeah I know I know, GANESHA is your friend right, where is he?>...Ganesha...Ganesha Ganesha hello...KOooooo...Your friend is calling come yaar...

Roli glared at him...He hold her shoulders and pinned her to the wall..."Leave me you stupid,it's paining"...

SB-Here I am the boss and God also, start doing worship me...No GOD can save you other than me, not your GANESHA also got it..Now I will give you just 10 minutes come fast, babyyy...Get ready to see you hell

Roli-Oh Poor guy let's see okay I will come ,you get out from my room

SB raised his eyebrows...

Roli(Low voice)-I mean from our room....

SB-Good, now come..

SB having breakfast , when Roli came down she was hell shocked that Naina was standing there, "Naina!!!"...."Roli".....

Roli-What the hell are you doing here?

Naina-I have the same question too, why are you here?

SB-She is my wife, Roli S Bharadwaj..(Of course he don't dare to say her name as Roli SB)..

Naina-What the helll!!!!!!!!  , but she is not worthy

Roli-That we will see later by the way what is this little donkey doing here?..

Jenny-Bhabhi ...(SB glared but Jenny ignored)....Bhabhi she is our chief's brother's wife...Ronit Malhotra...

Roli-Ooooooooooo....Naina Malhotraaa...(She pressed the word Malhotraaa which annoyed Naina a lot)...

SB-Oye oyeee where are you coming?...Stand up you idiot..

With a sudden shout Roli stood up...

Roli-But I am hungry..

SB-This is my house, first I need to complete my food okay, next you people..By the way who are you?

Roli-You don't know, Shall I remember

SB-Oh yes, contract...Yeah you know I am your so called husband that means I have some rights too right?...

Roli confused...Looked at him right a way

SB-Jenny call all the servants...

Jenny did the same...

SB-Guys, let me introduce new member of this group Roli S Bharadwaj my wife...

She felt happy but suddenly...

SB-She is our new home servant...

What!!!!!!!!!!Servant?Siddant how can you say that?"...

SB-And one more thing, don't dare to say Siddant, My name is just SB, that Siddant died long ago, now just SB is alive you got it...And Guys I am giving you 1 month holidays to all...She is very strong and she will do your works from now on...

"Hey this is not good, Roli do something otherwise he will kill you for sure"...Roli thought

SB-And one more thing, I can do anything till our contract is done, but don't worry I won't give you the death but you itself ask me for that , I will make you pay Roli, each and every second you will see my  wrath..You dared to put me behind the bars right?....

Tears started scrolling down, she stops thinking in her mind because she knew he will read her...

SB-This is only the beginning...A lot of yet to come baby, evening there is a celebrity function...I want my wife to be as servant, you only got it...

Roli nodded silently.."Yes I am ready, you want to humiliate me right, I will do..But remember if anything comes to my prestige then I won't tolerate that's final, I thought this because I know you are reading my mind"...She thought looking at him...

SB smiled badly...and continued his break fast...

Naina-Oh..Poor servant ..So you are our new servant right....Come , I have some cloths I need those to be wash well....

Roli looked at Siddant but he is giving pride smile at her...She sighed...And din't utter a single word..

Naina-You know, street dogs always bark but people like us won't bother at all because you know we are so rich ...We have so many dogs here, just like yo..

Suddenly she felt a tight slap ..Her lips started bleeding...SB and Jenny shocked....

Roli-Who are you?...ha tell me who are you?...Ronit's wife..Nanina Malhotra but me?...I am ...I am Roli Siddant Bharadwaj...(She said looking at Siddant)....SB stood up...Jenny still in a shock...It was the first time Naina got a slap , no one dare to say anything to her because SB loved his brother so much...and Ronit loves his wife so much

Roli-Just be in your limits...If you try to break, I need to show your real place you got it...And you(TO Siddant), you said I am your servant right let me be like that only but remember you need to pay a lot...

SB raised his shoulders as do whatever you want, but it makes no difference

Roli-I can't read your mind so just split it out

SB-Oh yeah....I forgot you poor girl...Do whatever you want 

Roli-Huh stupid Bharadwaj....She went towards Jenny and asked something....Jenny told her..

SB laughed and continued his food...But suddenly shocked....

SB-Roli what the hell are you doing?Don't touch them..Those are mine.

Jenny-Oh I got it, I think she is his absolute medicine...Bhabhi you are great..

SB-You shut up Jenny , and Roli how dare you to touch my darling bottles?...It's my family leave them otherwise..

Yes, she is pouring all bear into the bucket...

Roli-Okay as you wish....She kicked that bottle stand hard...All are on the floor and broken...

SB-Who gave you rights to do all these?..Don't anger me more, don't try to wake up this sleeping beast Roli, I warn you

Roli-Remember this...She showed him their agreement...

SB shocked..."I am not only your home servant but also your wife Roli S Bharadwaj....And I have some rights too you know..., I can't see you holding these bear bottles chee you won't look good.."

SB-You know right who I am?Still you dare to do this darling..He rubbed his neck..

Roli-I know you are nothing but a beast still Yes, I dare..Because if you die before our contract end what will I do?...Your poor 15 lakh will be gone right?...That's why my first concern is your health...From now on no more drinks...

Jenny felt proud on his Bhabhi....

Roli-Yashoda...Come here...From now one, daily give Siddant milk only, if rejects...

SB looked at her..

Roli-Don't give anything him to eat...Let him be hungry forever...

SB-You...you are doing big blunder Roli, remember

Roli-Yes, I remember. Evening you are going to humiliate me right but I am ready, I said you also if anything comes to my prestige I will leave you right a way...But from now on no more drinks....

She shouted..SB stunned...

Roli-If anyone dare to give him drinks they will be kicked out from this house, Jenny it applies to you also...

He shocked and nodded silently...

SB-Wait where are you..

Roli-I know I know , I am going to bring some stuff, because I am servant here don't worry I will clean these my self...

She went with a smile...SB was in great shock...Before she go, she gave two more slaps to Naina..

Roli-You bitch, I don't know what is your position till now but from today on Siddant will be mine only mine...If you try to come near him then...

Naina nodded in fear...SB touches his cheeks automatically....She cleaned all the mess and then

Roli-This servant's work is done so I am hungry and I need to eat.....She took the plate and sat on the floor and started eating...

SB can't say anything he has no wards to return...This was the first utter dominance against him...

TO BE CONTINUED...

NEXT CHAPTER:-

Roli felt great humiliation by him and his partners ...His partners said bad words against her and her husband supported them too...

As she said she left the house started walking on the road and entered one shed...

"She is SB  Sir's wife right?"

SB-How dare she can leave me like that, I told you you need to see real hell...Now I gonna kill you Roli..

Suddenly he received a call...and he rushed to the place and relieved.

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Naina got what she deserves. where did roli go? Is the call sid has received is about roli? waiting to know. update next soon. 

Arzena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I hate Naina she deserves much more slaps πŸ‘πŸ‘hope roli is fine update soon

Andetheres thumbnail

Fabulous update ..πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ....Naina..u deserved that slap 😈...but from where did sid got a brother ?! πŸ™„..How did Ronit malhotra become brother of Siddhant Bhardwaj?! πŸ€”...but happy that Naina is Siddhant’s bhabi πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ ....roli is rocking 😎✌️....Sid ..don’t underestimate roli..😏sid u r going to be speechless 😢 seeing roli πŸ˜‚payback attitudes.... sid humiliating roli along with his friends is too bad ☹️😠.... Sid Shouting how dare is she to leave him....Arrey Siddhant , do u have any memory loss or what ?! 🀨,ohh u have ryt πŸ˜… but she told in the morning only ryt πŸ˜‚ ..that she has no prob if he humiliate her but if anyone hurt her self respect ,then she will leave πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.....

Now go and find her....I think that the phone call was regarding roli’s whereabouts only....

I love this Tom and Jerry kind of Rosid 😜😍..... eagerly waiting for the next update...

Smiley-Rosid05 thumbnail

First thanks for your reviews...Confused-soul, Arzhena , Andetheres.

Confused-soul,

Yeah,  this ff is full of Naina  v/s Roli(for now) later Naina v/s Rosid, Sid is there na to protect Roli...He will find and save her 

Arzhena,

Naina is also one of the main villain in this ff who is living with Ronit [why you will find it later]...Roli was hurt and went out but Sid won't leave her easily that's for sure

Andetheres,

Ronit was also son of Rajender(why and how?..Rosid them selves find out in time)...

Yeah Roli felt bad because of his partner's words that's why she is going leave that place .....But Sid will find her...Later she is going to learn Sid's one weakness...

There are lot of unknown characters yet to come in their life ...Some favors them some against them....Also for Roli there is  biggest surprise waiting for her πŸ€—