Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Her maa is dead in that show😆 

@bold:I see that happening here as well🤣 This show will now be all about who is whose baccha.

oh so sorry my bad

Hamre sath ye honga ye uski biwi ye uska pati ye uski beti ye uski maa and ye uske papa 

abhi bato kon kiska kya 🤣

We will have fill in the blanks/MCQ questions 🤪

Also kitne functions kitne hospital visits and kitne police visits and kitne kidnappings 🤪 

Edited by BombayGirl10 - 3 years ago
BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Molly called komo bahu as krotharika bahu 🤣

Komo is worried about her force marraige agreement with anu 🤣 (How many force marriage are we suppose to witness in this show 😕 )

Mohini and komo ka soul connection 🤪

Dialogue of the day by Ronit : "Sorry di but mane kabhi asa nahi dekha hai ke anurag apko kush karne ke liye kuch kar raha hai " 😆

Pre's reaction to anu's fake sorry (hmmmmm kuch to hua) 

This can happen only in ekta's show where murderer komo is accepted by the victims as bahu beti and wife  that is also after knowing her reality and even pre is not bothered about her dad's murderer roaming around her....slow claps to CVS 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Molly called komo bahu as krotharika bahu 🤣

Komo is worried about her force marraige agreement with anu 🤣 (How many force marriage are we suppose to witness in this show 😕 )

Mohini and komo ka soul connection 🤪

Dialogue of the day by Ronit : "Sorry di but mane kabhi asa nahi dekha hai ke anurag apko kush karne ke liye kuch kar raha hai " 😆

Pre's reaction to anu's fake sorry (hmmmmm kuch to hua) 

This can happen only in ekta's show where murderer komo is accepted by the victims as bahu beti and wife  that is also after knowing her reality and even pre is not bothered about her dad's murderer roaming around her....slow claps to CVS 

This! Initially I liked Anu-Kom scenes because of the way Parth performed those taunt wala sceneS  but it’s not funny anymore . Anurag cannot be ok with that woman complaining to him like a regular wife does ...how is he even ok sharing the same space with her?  . It’s honestly NOT FUNNY! 

I don’t care about the rest of the Basus but Anurag 😒

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Anything to make her part of the story . 
In previous season they showed her getting married to Anurag’s cousin so she can be made part of the BB and Anurag was happily getting married 😆. 
But this season they can’t show ML’s(neither FL’s)  numerous marriage and Komo needs to be made part of the story toh Yeh karo 🤔😆. 
Make her Anurag’s wife so she can be part of BB and show No Shaadi of theirs so Male lead can be shown dedicated to his Love same goes to Pre also  , her marriage with Bajaj ended with a divorce and post leap her Marriage with Bajaj is not shown in short FL is dedicated to her Love .

Edited by RollingStones - 3 years ago
BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

This! Initially I liked Anu-Kom scenes because of the way Parth performed those taunt wala sceneS  but it’s not funny anymore . Anurag cannot be ok with that woman complaining to him like a regular wife does ...how is he even ok sharing the same space with her?  . It’s honestly NOT FUNNY! 

I don’t care about the rest of the Basus but Anurag 😒

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Anything to make her part of the story . 
In previous season they showed her getting married to Anurag’s cousin so she can be made part of the BB and Anurag was happily getting married smiley36
But this season they can’t show ML’s numerous marriage and Komo needs to be made part of the story toh Yeh karo smiley24smiley36
Make her Anurag’s wife so she can be part of BB and show No Shaadi of theirs so Male lead can be shown dedicated to his Love same goes to Pre also  , her marriage with Bajaj ended with a divorce and post leap her Marriage with Bajaj is not shown in short FL is dedicated to her Love .

Initially, it was fine but now it feels weird and not normal at all.

Ise better to use Sonalika hi rakhte 😕 atleast justify to hota that why everyone is ok with her.

This, that bridge thing and anu doubting cutie pie is the most absurd writing i have ever seen. Even vikrat and viraj had better justification than this one.

Just to force characters way in without proper logic.

Even 10std kid can write better twist than this heck even i had better theory than this. Anything in the name of getting characters stay with each other out of the blue

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Mujhe lagtha hai story interesting hone wala hai when CP missing kaise huyee kaand bahar ayega 

I just feel kuch gopla huwa hai kisi ke haath se

Wish and wish CP gets back to her parents soon

They deserve to know baby ke saath kya huwa how she went missing 

Agar kisine ye karaa hai purposefully they deserve punishment not whitewash anymore

BombayGirl10 thumbnail

I pretty enjoyed the Episode , first one which kept me engaged . 

skipping Anu-Kom , Basu family BOKWAAS I’ll talk about CP with AnuPre scenes.

I’m liking the kid , she acts good , has lovely voice and loved her eyes .

I enjoyed AnuPie scene more than PrePie (May be because of BD) . I saw connection in AnuPie scene. 

Loved the bg score used in AnuPie scene . 
mots awkward seeing Parica with such grown up kid but I do see both easing up as time progresses. 

I hope they utilise the Sudeep guy wisely later .

Ronit the CEO is back ..... so good to see the guy. 😆

Coming to Fav part , finally AnuPre scene that I enjoyed . BD was not at the issue and both Parth and Eri acted superbly .

That Sorry by Anu and Pre immediately going Soft , Mannnnn this girl still loves him ... freaking 8 years and she still have not been able to forget this guy inspite of what all he did to her ( acc to her ) .

Loved LOVED LOVVVEEEDD this Scene.... write such stuff writers then BD will not be an issue .

Yeah I do miss seeing AnuPre in one frame though .... 💔

BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Tumhe barbad karke mere bhi asu bahenge ❤️ This two crazy fellas 

Ek barbad ko aur kitna barbad karenge ye log 😆 abad hi kardo hamare anupre ko