AnuPre/ParIca AT #204|Tujhko har dua di, aur fana huaa - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by RollingStones

I pretty enjoyed the Episode , first one which kept me engaged . 

skipping Anu-Kom , Basu family BOKWAAS I’ll talk about CP with AnuPre scenes.

I’m liking the kid , she acts good , has lovely voice and loved her eyes .

I enjoyed AnuPie scene more than PrePie (May be because of BD) . I saw connection in AnuPie scene. 

Loved the bg score used in AnuPie scene . 
mots awkward seeing Parica with such grown up kid but I do see both easing up as time progresses. 

I hope they utilise the Sudeep guy wisely later .

Ronit the CEO is back ..... so good to see the guy. 😆

Coming to Fav part , finally AnuPre scene that I enjoyed . BD was not at the issue and both Parth and Eri acted superbly .

That Sorry by Anu and Pre immediately going Soft , Mannnnn this girl still loves him ... freaking 8 years and she still have not been able to forget this guy inspite of what all he did to her ( acc to her ) .

Loved LOVED LOVVVEEEDD this Scene.... write such stuff writers then BD will not be an issue .

Yeah I do miss seeing AnuPre in one frame though .... 💔

😎 AnuPre my fav my pre's reaction to that sorry it was good very good. Thats what i want to see more revenge ke sath sath that tadap vo tutne ki awazzzzz

Originally posted by BombayGirl10

Tumhe barbad karke mere bhi asu bahenge ❤️ This two crazy fellas 

Ek barbad ko aur kitna barbad karenge ye log 😆 abad hi kardo hamare anupre ko 

Main barbaad huaa hoon , lekin us barbaadi ka Mujhe koi gham nahin hain ..... 

Tumhe barbaad karle aansu mera bhi bahenge....

AnuPre fan be like ......

Precisely!

🤣🤣🤣 

I really want to appreciate Parth for his Performance. 

Last 2 episodes he was hardly there but first and today’s (esp) He was AMAZIIINNGGGGG. 
SO GOOD Man ....

The guy is SOO dedicated and it irks me that this dedication cost him . 
He risked his life for this ..... but Dude I do see how much You Love your Job 👏

Last 2 episodes he was hardly there but first and today’s (esp) He was AMAZIIINNGGGGG. 
SO GOOD Man ....

He risked his life for this ..... but Dude I do see how much You Love your Job 👏

I think his performance has been pretty consistent throughout especially after the leap. Watching his shots makes me forget about the break that we had in between.

I think he has improved a lot like really a lot in different different departments.

One absolutely amazing thing about him is his dialogue delivery and expression (eyes especially )

Now i should go to bed in real or else i will get KZK fever 😆

See you guys happy discussing 🤗  

SO GOOD Man ....

Yes his performance was superb!!! Parth proves to me over and over why I'm a fan of his work! 

This actually describes what we have gone through 🤣

I pretty enjoyed the Episode , first one which kept me engaged . 

skipping Anu-Kom , Basu family BOKWAAS I’ll talk about CP with AnuPre scenes.

I’m liking the kid , she acts good , has lovely voice and loved her eyes .

I enjoyed AnuPie scene more than PrePie (May be because of BD) . I saw connection in AnuPie scene. 

Loved the bg score used in AnuPie scene . 
mots awkward seeing Parica with such grown up kid but I do see both easing up as time progresses. 

I hope they utilise the Sudeep guy wisely later .

Ronit the CEO is back ..... so good to see the guy. 😆

Coming to Fav part , finally AnuPre scene that I enjoyed . BD was not at the issue and both Parth and Eri acted superbly .

That Sorry by Anu and Pre immediately going Soft , Mannnnn this girl still loves him ... freaking 8 years and she still have not been able to forget this guy inspite of what all he did to her ( acc to her ) .

Loved LOVED LOVVVEEEDD this Scene.... write such stuff writers then BD will not be an issue .

Yeah I do miss seeing AnuPre in one frame though .... 💔

I also liked AnuPie scene, the girl acted decently and I saw a connection between Anurag and his Cutiepie ❤️ But the part where I ROFLed was when Parth called her beta 🤣 Parth doesn't look like a father in any way, shape, or form, but kya kare, regulations are regulations...

As always, Ronit is one of my favorite characters of the show, he has so much to offer!! I love Tarun, he has truly grasped what Ronit is and transformed him into a character with so much depth

And finally coming to AnuPre... Anurag is happy that Prerna is destroying him and Prerna is breaking inside that she is destroying him! 😭💔 Even in the promo, Prerna says Tumhe barbaad karke mere bhi aasu bhahenge; even if she is accomplishing her "goal" of destroying Anurag, every step that she is taking to hurt Anurag is breaking her heart a million times! 💔 As for Anurag, in today's AnuPre scene, even he softened a little when he saw how much his sorry affected Prerna, and all I wanted to tell these two idiots is that you love each other, just forget everything and hug each other! (which wouldn't be possible anyway because of social distancing 😆) But all in all, these two effect each other the most and nothing can deny that! 

I realised one thing...today sneha said she wants Jhal Muri..isn’t it a Bengauli dish? I have a feeling Snehas habits will be very similar yo Anurag mayebe..or mayebe I’m overthinking🤷🏻‍♀️ Waidr I’m waiting for snehas love for Roshogola...