Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

AnuPre/ParIca AT #204|Tujhko har dua di, aur fana huaa - Page 6

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCssp8Bh2jI/?igshid=1iu71873p0jle

😍😍😍😍 Anupre parallel scenes..this bg n the shot

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Truly loved today's episode...❤️ it really had the right blend of emotions and scenes...👍🏼

Today i really liked Mol was back in the episode...😊And his humour is back...😆From this episode its clear mol is not in favour of komo..  they ruined him in the beginning of memory loss track 😒but they changed it later...  😊mohkomo are truly rab ne bana di jodi...😆 but why basus are not doing anything about komo... She is a criminal right🤔

So many flashbacks need to come.. 🤔when did basu family get to know that sonalika is komo... 😕Why did nivipam separate.. 😕Today they finally mentioned about anupam...So it's likely he will make an entry soon...🤔

Ron is actually back with a bang...😎 He is not blind like komo... 😊Komo actually thought anu went early because she was angry and he wanted to clear it...Such a delusion..😆 it was a treat to see ron showing komo the reality... 😆But trust komo to still be delusional...

I loved cutie pie scenes with both anupre...But anu's scene takes my heart...🥺 He was so much overwhelmed with emotions when that kid said yeh aapka khoon hai.. ❤️who said parth cannot play a parent... 😆 that scene really moved me...😭Especially the way he caressed her face.. the moment he felt close to his daughter .. 😊

I thought anupre scene would be more of badla badla... 😆But it was different ...😊pre's soft look when anu said sorry...💔 Anu actually showed his true emotion there... 💔But that immediate change in expression that he was lying was so spontaneous.. 👍🏼Kudos to both for their acting today...⭐️⭐️.. 

Also pre just needs anu to acknowledge his mistake..😊 she wants to break down in front of him for breaking her so badly... 😊 If that sorry can affect her so much...💔then imagine what would happen if anu will actually accept the truth... 💔anu has not realised that he has actually made pre a robot.. a fake person who she herself doesn't like...😒 Felt for pre today... 😭This girl loves him madly.. ❤️i agree she has lost her kid..🥺  but more than blaming anu for the kid loss...It looked more like she blames anu for turning her into someone she never wanted to be... for destroying the love emotion she had for him..💔

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: rahuldravidfan

Truly loved today's episode...❤️ it really had the right blend of emotions and scenes...👍🏼

Today i really liked Mol was back in the episode...😊And his humour is back...😆From this episode its clear mol is not in favour of komo..  they ruined him in the beginning of memory loss track 😒but they changed it later...  😊mohkomo are truly rab ne bana di jodi...😆 but why basus are not doing anything about komo... She is a criminal right🤔

So many flashbacks need to come.. 🤔when did basu family get to know that sonalika is komo... 😕Why did nivipam separate.. 😕Today they finally mentioned about anupam...So it's likely he will make an entry soon...🤔

Ron is actually back with a bang...😎 He is not blind like komo... 😊Komo actually thought anu went early because she was angry and he wanted to clear it...Such a delusion..😆 it was a treat to see ron showing komo the reality... 😆But trust komo to still be delusional...

I loved cutie pie scenes with both anupre...But anu's scene takes my heart...🥺 He was so much overwhelmed with emotions when that kid said yeh aapka khoon hai.. ❤️who said parth cannot play a parent... 😆 that scene really moved me...😭Especially the way he caressed her face.. the moment he felt close to his daughter .. 😊

I thought anupre scene would be more of badla badla... 😆But it was different ...😊pre's soft look when anu said sorry...💔 Anu actually showed his true emotion there... 💔But that immediate change in expression that he was lying was so spontaneous.. 👍🏼Kudos to both for their acting today...⭐️⭐️.. 

Also pre just needs anu to acknowledge his mistake..😊 she wants to break down in front of him for breaking her so badly... 😊 If that sorry can affect her so much...💔then imagine what would happen if anu will actually accept the truth... 💔anu has not realised that he has actually made pre a robot.. a fake person who she herself doesn't like...😒 Felt for pre today... 😭This girl loves him madly.. ❤️i agree she has lost her kid..🥺  but more than blaming anu for the kid loss...It looked more like she blames anu for turning her into someone she never wanted to be... for destroying the love emotion she had for him..💔

Great post dear 🤗 I really like reading your reviews ...so many emojis and coming straight from the heart 🤗

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Parth stood out in the promo for me . 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCs0xh2hRjQ/?igshid=1crqj0sv9wdlb

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Parth was amazing in his bits.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

wow  parth & his eyes  after seeing promo he was just amazing 👏 parth get well soon dear  we literally waiting for  our  anurag.excitement hi chali gai show dekhne ki

kisi aur per nazar hi nahi gai 😆

Edited by moniloveanupre - 3 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rp5127

I also liked AnuPie scene, the girl acted decently and I saw a connection between Anurag and his Cutiepie ❤️ But the part where I ROFLed was when Parth called her beta 🤣 Parth doesn't look like a father in any way, shape, or form, but kya kare, regulations are regulations...

As always, Ronit is one of my favorite characters of the show, he has so much to offer!! I love Tarun, he has truly grasped what Ronit is and transformed him into a character with so much depth

And finally coming to AnuPre... Anurag is happy that Prerna is destroying him and Prerna is breaking inside that she is destroying him! 😭💔 Even in the promo, Prerna says Tumhe barbaad karke mere bhi aasu bhahenge; even if she is accomplishing her "goal" of destroying Anurag, every step that she is taking to hurt Anurag is breaking her heart a million times! 💔 As for Anurag, in today's AnuPre scene, even he softened a little when he saw how much his sorry affected Prerna, and all I wanted to tell these two idiots is that you love each other, just forget everything and hug each other! (which wouldn't be possible anyway because of social distancing 😆) But all in all, these two effect each other the most and nothing can deny that! 

i know that  prerna never get her chain even after if destroy him or should say he himself destroyed.

pre  ko sirf anu jod sakta hai  .

wo kahte hai  na 

pyar dard  bhi hai  pyar dawa bhi 😳

pre dimaag lagayo pls  see through anus eyes pls u find  ur anu  is  still pure  & inocent😳

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

didnot feel like watching epi 

but after reading updates anupie  had deep connection this time

pls ekta  ye mat dukhna she also start sacrificefor her parents ladka chahiye hume jo apne parents ko milaaye😳

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Tumhe barbad karke mere bhi asu bahenge ❤️ This two crazy fellas 

Ek barbad ko aur kitna barbad karenge ye log 😆 abad hi kardo hamare anupre ko 

chain na hai  kisi ko 

kom in her psychoness barbaad ki anu ko

bajaj  pata nahi kaun sa past se barbaad kiya anu ko

pre  bhi  barbaad  karne aai 

aare thodi raham khayo😆