Shagun and Ashok are together , probably 

she had left Raman for Ashok and now taking Ruhi too

but why is Raman hating Ishita and accusing her

to be worst then Shagun 

will be waiting for the 1st part 

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

What..😱😳... Wooohooooo... Yey.... πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ’ƒ.. 150th story... My god... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ... I am such a duffer to not noticed this...πŸ˜’πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ..i am so sorry mai humesha hii late ho jati huu...πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜’...but koi ni...Congratulations Congratulations di... I'm so so so so happy.... 150..wow..πŸ™ˆπŸ˜β€...thats huge.. πŸ™ˆ..i am so happy for you..... Congratulations on your success di.. I don't know now what to say..ab to mere paas words bhi kam ho gaye hai....May God bless you with more and more success in life....and hope ye stories ki ginti bhut jaldi aur badi hoo aur hum jald hii 200 stories ka jashn bhi manaye.. πŸ™ˆπŸ˜. ... 

And di aap kyu aisi baaton se affected hote hai.. Log to kuch bhi kahte hai...vi aapse jealous hai di aur kuch nahi...aur Jealous bhi log unhi se hote hai jo successful hote hai...πŸ˜‰..aur aap to humare superstar hai.to jealous hona to banta hai..aap to khush hoiye ..andand please aisi negetive baaton se affected mat hoiye..and you know na how much we love you and your stories..❀. Aapki stories humare liye kya hai.. Vo aap bhi jaante hai.. Vo to humare dil ka sukoon hai..aap to bs ye yaad rakhiye ki you are THE BEST and We love you so so so much.. ❀❀❀❀.. Once agin Congratulations di.. Love you.. ❀❀❀❀😘😘😘

KC501 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Very nice.  Please continue asap

-RKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Big congratulations for big achievement raksha di...

very kind of you forthe  working on my suggestion..its means alit to me... thank you thank you

fabulous start..and loved it to..

plz update 1st part soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 1

Raman-i hate u miss Ishita iyer,aur main tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karunga.zindagi barbaad kar dunga tumhari.

Ishita-it goes without saying Mr Raman Kumar bhalla,the feeling is mutual.i hate u too aur rahi baat zindagi barbaad karne ki,woh toh ussi din ho gayi thi,jiss din main aapse aur aapki ex wife se mili thi and forget about me,sabse jyada zindagi toh ruhi ko barbaad hai ,joh aap dono ki bachchi hai ,joh aap dono ke beech pisss rahi hai.

Raman-meri beti ka naam bhi mat lena apni zubaan se,uski toh keemat laga di tumne.

Ishita-maine kuch nahi kiya hai,pata nahi main yeh aapko kyun samjha rahin hoon,but Maine kuch nahi kiya hai.she said and went to her car while Raman too went to his car cursing her.

Soon she saw him driving away while she too start driving .she drive for long and finally stop her car in a secluded area.she look around around and finally burst in tears.

She start crying bitterly remembering the court proceedings and said-aisa kyun kiya ,murugan.kyun kiya aisa,kyun iss tarah mujhe sabki nazaron mein gunahgaar bana diya.she was saying and crying.

She cried for long,very long and finally was sitting peacefully looking at nothing while her mind was filled with the happenings of last month when she met ruhi for the first time followed by meeting Raman and then shagun.

Flashback

One month back,ishita was coming back from her clinic when she saved a little girl from being injured,which happens to be her neighbour.

Ishita got to know her name as ruhi and soon both shared an unbreakable bond .ruhi was a silent kid who was craving for her father's love.ishita use to comfort ruhi when she finally met Raman on the night of jagraata.

She tried to tell Raman that ruhi wants his love making him irk which leads to their numerous fights.

At last one day ishita barged into raman's interview after he accused her and her parent for kidnapping ruhi.

Soon after the interview shagun started her drama and filed for custody.but the story turned when ruhi chosed ishita over Raman and shagun and all had no other option then luring ishita ,so that she will give her statement in their favour .

In the process,shagun gifted ishita chocolates and wine,while toshiji and simmi too reached ishita's clinic,they had a verbal fight and finallt they end up hurting Ishita.

Author's note-story till here is same as yhm,my story start from here.

Simmi called Raman and told him about the choas they all have created in ishita's clinic.raman got angry and told them to leave from there.

Soon raman reached there only to hear ishita saying,shagun aap please yahan se jaiye.main thik hoon.

Shagun-dekha tumne,kaise monsters hai yeh.tumhara yeh haal kar diya toh socho meri bachchi ka kya haal karte honge,please ishita,help me to get her custody.she was saying when Raman said-aur tum toh bahut achchi ho,tabhi apni bachchi chod kar chali gayi thi.

Shagun and Ishita turn and saw Raman standing there making a dirty face.

Ishita-mr bhalla aap yahan??

Raman walked in and said-sorry for this,simmi ne mujhe bataya.really sorry.

Ishita-its ok,bahut gehra ghaav nahi hai,aap jaiye aur shagun,aap bhi jaiye .

Shagun-let me check,she was saying when Ishita said-please shagun.

Shagun-ok,but keep my words in ur mind . tumhara statement meri bachchi ki zindagi badal dega.she said and went out.

Ishita look at Raman and said-i am ok,aap bhi jaiye.she said but he didn't listen to her and walked to her.

Ishita-maine kaha naa,she was saying when Raman said-shh,kitna bolti ho tum,chup nahi reh sakti.khoon nikal raha hai,let me bandage it.he said and start bandaging her hand cleaning the wound.

Raman-really sorry about this,maa-simmi ko aise nahi aana chahiye tha yahan.he said bandaging her hand while she was just looking at him.

Shagun came back to pick her mobils stopped at the door seeing the scene infront of her eyes.she could see raman's concern for ishita.

Shagun-kaafi hamdardi hai Raman ko ishita se,wow,some day I will take advantage of this,she thought and walked inside saying-sorry,I came to take my mobile ,saying so she went taking her phone.

Raman-tumhe chot lagi hai,u can't drive.chalo main drop kar deta hoon.

Ishita-yeh sab karne ka koi faayda nahi,this will not give u any browny points.

Raman-sab kuch faayde ke liye nahi hota,kuch insaniyat bhi hoto hai.i don't know about u,but mujhme hai.come let me drop u home.he said and walked out  while ishita walked behind him.

One day,ishita was busy in her clinic when Raman called her and asked her to meet him at the cafe.

After an hour,they were sitting together at the cafe.

Ishita-why u called me??

Raman-dekho mujhe seedhi baat karne ki aadat hai,toh seedha seedha puch raha hoon,tum kitne paise logi mere favour mein statement dene ka.

Ishita glared him hearing his words when he said-yeh seedhi banne ka drama mat karo,just tell me ur damn price.

Ishita-pata nahi main yahan kyun aayi,kaise Maine socha ki aap badal gaye honge.mujhe aapse koi baat nahi karni,let me go.she said and walked out without listening to him only to see her car was nowhere,it was taken away by traffic police.

She got frustrated and start walking while Raman too walked behind her as his car was also taken away .

Both were walking in same direction maintaining distance when it start raining .both stand under a big tree looking for auto when shagun stopped her car and saw them together.

Shagun-yeh dono bahut ek saath dikhte hai aaj kal,inki koi naa koi kahani banani padegi.she said and saw Raman giving his jacket to ishita.

Shagun-wow gentleman ,Raman.she said and clicked their picture together.

Ishra were waiting for auto and finally got one.they were going home together while shagun started following them.

The auto broke down in mid and went leaving ishra in heavy rain.ishita tried to call appa but her phone got damaged due to heavy rain.

Raman too was looking for any means to reach home while shagun was just waiting for some opportunity to cook up a story .

They were standing for more then an hour in rain and started feeling chilly,so they went to the nearby hotel and asked for room.only one room is available,so they took it and went.

As their clothes were wet,both changed into the clothes available in the hotel and gave their clothes to get clean and dried.

They spend the night in the hotel and next day they reached home.

Ishita's parent ask about her whereabouts and she lied that she stayed with her friend and couldn't inform as her phone was damaged.

Noone asked Raman as he usually stay out.

After two days,they all went for the court hearing.

Shagun's lawyer-aaj main iss court ke saamne aisa sach laane wala hoon jisse dekh kar sabki aankhen sharm se jhuk jayegi .Raman ,joh ruhi ke pita hai,unka najayaz rishta,unki neighbour,ishita iyer ke saath,he said and start showing pictures of ishra on the projector.

All got shocked seeing the pics of ishra,some were in rain while some pictures where in intimate position.they were half naked and were hugging each other.pics were taken from an angle which were indicating that they had an illegitimate relationship.

Everyone got shocked seeing the pics especially ishra while shagun smirked seeing her plan falling so well.

That's all for now,enjoy.

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for update...going on great 

Divzzzzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Interesting dear!! Continue soon😘😘😘

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Felt bad seeing ishita crying😒πŸ₯Ί

Loved raman’s genuine concern for her❣️

But he tried to lure ishita with money......bewakoof bhallaπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

This shagun is disgusting 😑😑

She mis-created the whole situation 😀😀

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too