Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/sidnaazbeliever/status/1282634650448465920?s=21

Sid liked it. This letter beautifully described sid and sidnaaz

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Yeah. I’m done. If anyone’s up for it, I’ll pass the baton or wait for Jyoti to be back coz I had some members asking me to do so.

Don't be stupid Uma. No one is doing that. And disagreements happen everywhere and that does not mean ur role as admin is not appreciated. So u just stop it now

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Don't be stupid Uma. No one is doing that. And disagreements happen everywhere and that does not mean ur role as admin is not appreciated. So u just stop it now

Oh. I didn’t have a disagreement with anyone here today! 😁 I mean everyone has their right to opinion and that’s absolutely fine. I would be the last person to deny anyone that 😆 

I want to leave on a good note with warmth and love intact in my heart for Sidharth and Shehnaaz. I don’t want to feel embarrassed or annoyed with them and I can sense my beginning to slide down that slope and I don’t like to be a whiner. Out of sync. That’s all. 

Being admin feels like a noose. 

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago
nina_share thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Oh. I didn’t have a disagreement with anyone here today! 😁 I mean everyone has their right to opinion and that’s absolutely fine. I would be the last person to deny anyone that 😆 

I want to leave on a good note with warmth and love intact in my heart for Sidharth and Shehnaaz. I don’t want to feel embarrassed or annoyed with them and I can sense my beginning to slide down that slope and I don’t like to be a whiner. Out of sync. That’s all. 

Being admin feels like a noose. 

You don’t sound like a whiner 🥺 you give perspective that many here agree with :) but I understand your feelings 💕

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Missing Sidnaaz 😭

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Those were so exciting cool days..I wanna revert 2020 to 2019...missing BB days so much😭

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

I miss BB journey, I miss that place, it played an important part for me. I still wish if I were there only, it would have been fun.

Now there are many tensions regarding work and all. There was no phone, no SM, it was a great life over there.

I expected this answer. It wld be same for sid also I guess. These two were the only 2 ppl who didnt react badly when varun dhawan joked that season wld be extended more. Last days u got a feeling that both didnt want to get out of bb house for some more time . The bb house even with many struggles was bliss for them. 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Btw tomorrow poster and Sid will be live with BK too 😆

Ek taraf romance aur ek taraf spiritual gyaan 🤣 Badiya hai. Kyaa balance karta hai sid

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

I expected this answer. It wld be same for sid also I guess. These two were the only 2 ppl who didnt react badly when varun dhawan joked that season wld be extended more. Last days u got a feeling that both didnt want to get out of bb house for some more time . The bb house even with many struggles was bliss for them. 

Somebody ought to have the marketing sense to create another reality show for Sidnaaz.

Krushna Kashmeera has done one- Love Lock up 😆 years back. From Bindaas. Krushna was like a deer caught under headlights  Kashmeera 🤣. It was hilarious  😆 It’s on YT for those interested.

Or I would love to watch Sidnaaz on Pati, Patni aur Woh, the Baby Borrowers concept which would be so good since both Sidharth and Shehnaaz love kids and this would be a fantastic show to test their parenting skills for themselves and it would be thandak to us. They would have to be official for that though 🙄. This was NDTV Imagine. Again on YT for those interested. Actors from Mouni to Gaurav and Gurmeet Debina had participated. 

Another reality show can get them no SM, no phone, lots of exclusive time and work like Shehnaaz wishes 😆 And she wouldn’t have to do any death defying stunts either like KKK and Sidharth wouldn’t have to do any death defying dance moves like NB either 🤣 

And it would go back to our original wish of having a fan sponsored drone above their heads for life 😆

I know we have much higher expectations from SidNaaz- movies, strong webseries et al. Classy and not trashy stuff. Was just thinking aloud on how Shehnaaz’ wish and others’ to go back to BB days could be resolved amicably 😆 

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nina_share

You don’t sound like a whiner 🥺 you give perspective that many here agree with :) but I understand your feelings 💕

🤗