Jodha Akbar FF : Hum Tere Bin part 6 on page 10 imp note on pg 12

divya_smile thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello friends... Divya here.. this story is in my mind for a long period.. this is my first story.. so please bear with me... if any suggestion, gladly welcomed... i'll post the 1st part today.. tell me how's it and if there are any suggestions

i am a die hard fan of jodha akbar... like to make many friends in this forum...

my friend told me about this forum.. i never knew this forum exist...

thanks for the readers in advance

Edited by divya_smile - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya_smile thumbnail

INDEX

Part 1     scroll down

Part 2     Pg 2

Part 3     Pg 4 

Part 4     Pg 6

Part 5     Pg 7

Part 6     Pg 10

Edited by divya_smile - 3 years ago
divya_smile thumbnail

CHAPTER 1

tomorrow is silver jubilee of mohammad enterprises and all are in hurry and doing last minute preparations in head office,Delhi as they were told that tomorrow their mysterious head and chairman will make public appearance. even though they never met him,all knows his strict behaviour in work, that made them more nervous. all are just making sure that there will be no mistake tomorrow

CEO, Mirza is giving last minute instructions to everyone about preparations, decorations and press meet arrangements.after confirming everything is perfect for tomorrow, he called off the day and everyone moved out of conference hall except adgah and abdul. all three relaxed and mirza sighed loosing his tie

"all thanks to you people finally everything is done " said mirza smiling

adgah and abdul smiled and patted his shoulders"no man... you did a wonderful job"said adgah

"jalal will be so proud of you" added abdul.

mirza just smiled and said " i'm telling you abdul bhai, lets take a long break and keep the whole lot work on bhaijaan. only then he will understand". all three laughed at his crazy idea

suddenly mirza became serious and asked "by the way, how is ammijaan??"

adgah sighed "as usual stubborn,proves that she is your mother in every possible way.she is not even ready to come tomorrow. she is so adamant. me and jiji tried all ways we can.. even after 5 years she is not ready to forgive jalal. she is stubborn that she will meet jalal only if she gets her daughter back"

"we all know its jalal's mistake.. there is no point arguing with ammi on this matter.both are stubborn on their decision. we can't convince either of them"said abdul

"ok.. let's wrap up, get some rest, tomorrow is a big day for us" said adgah and all 3 went to their respective home

MUMBAI

A person is sitting on terrace with legs in pool.. looking at the moon.. 5 years passed but he can't forget that beautiful innocent face which would take away any stress or worry just with a smile on her face.. he closed his eyes and a lone tear escaped his eye which he wiped off harshly "why allah... why??? you separated her from me and now my own mother ended all relationships with me. why are you doing this to me?? atleast keep her happy.. that's enough for me.."

his thoughts were interrupted by his phone call. he saw the ID and cut the call not in mood to talk to anyone. phone kept on ringing and he picked up in sheer irritation and literally shouted "helloo jalal speaking"

other side it was Mirza :"bhaijaan.. hello.. i called you to inform that everything is set up for tomorrow" he gulped hearing his brother's angry voice.. he was a sweet person earlier and that incident 5 years back changed everything in him drastically.

he rolled his eyes when he heard "what's tomorrow" from his brother. he want to shout, like really he spent almost his all time for a week to make tomorrow perfect and this brother of his is asking as if he don't know at all. he took a deep sigh, controlled his temper taking few deep breaths and when he was about to talk, he heard the beep sound indicating that the call was cut.

he hit his head on the wall and complained looking at sky and called again only to hear his brother's bark "what now??"

"bhaijaan.. its silver jubilee tomorrow.. remember.. you have to make public appearance tomorrow.. and.." but poor mirza was cut again "i am not interested" and again beep

"hey allah..why are you playing with this poor kid of yours??please show some mercy,ya khuda.. where am i struck?? let's make a deal.. please make my bhaijaan accept to come tomorrow or else all my hardwork will go in vain.i'll be a good boy and i swear i won't date any girl for a month.. please ya khuda..." his bargain with god was interrupted by sound laugh. he turned to see abdul there.😃

"thank you,ya khuda.. abdul bhai,call my brother and inform him to come tomorrow.. just now i remembered something important" and he ran away from there only to hear abdul shouting that "its not fair man". 

he giggled 😆and left from there

abdul called jalal with shivering hands only to go to voice message. he tried for 3 more times and dropped the idea when he heard his phone ringing and saw it was jalal. he narrowed his eyes and accepted the call only to listen his sobs.😭

"hey buddy, what happened?? why are you crying???" he asked in a concern for his best friend

"i.. i am so alone here abdul" he sobbed and continued "literally.. no one .. no one is here to take care of me..i am fed up of this life abdul...i want to run away man" abdul felt very bad for his dear friend

"jalal... buddy... control yourself.. you are not alone.. we all are here.. you wanted to live alone for a while and went there,working in disguise in your own company.. comeback man.. its high time.. you have to make many things right.. come home man"

"no abdul.. its not my home without her and.. and.. i can't face ammijaan and i can't live there which is surrounded by her memories.. i can't man.. i can't abdul"he pleaded abdul

"listen jalal.. just this once.. listen to me.. come here.. i will always stand beside you.. don't behave like this man.. you are so strong.. you are the one who sent her away.. but its high time you get over it.. 5 years are really too many years yaar.. mirza did so much hardwork for tomorrow.. dont waste that.. just think rationally.. try to understand man.. think peacefully man" and after talking for some time he cut the call

jalal just laid there and was looking at moon and slowly drifted to sleep unknowingly.. by the time he opened his eyes his head was in HER lap and she was massaging his scalp with her smooth hands and asked in her sweet voice"what happened to my mighty lion??" he was just looking at HER while she kissed his forehead "how much are you going to run away from the reality,sweet??? take your responsibility and that will make me happy" he kissed his eyes.. he closed his eyes feeling her touch and she just like that vanished..

he walked up to his closet packed his important clothes, dressed up and thought"i'll go and meet ruqaiah and leave.. poor she had many hopes on me and was behind me that she loves me.. i have to make her understand.. atleast we can be friends" he went to her home. her door was unlocked and he went to bedroom from where sounds are coming.. he thought to go away but stopped hearing his name

"you know baby.. i feel so sad and burn with jealousy when you go after that jalal and keep on telling him that you love him truly and wait for him" jalal was shocked hearing this. its his friend, surya's voice

ruqaiah laughed hearing this "oh honey.. i was just playing with his feelings.. you know me.. i only love you.. i am all yours.. first day when he came to our company, i was about to kiss him. he pushed me.. my plan is to blackmail him and make me propose in public and insult him the same way..and because of him, you too faced a lot of humiliation in office.. by this i can make him leave office in shame and we will get our revenge."

"wah... you are such a cunning and clever girl.. clever girl should be rewarded" and surya started to kiss her and she started moaning and kissed him back

jalal had enough and he cleared his throat and both saw him. he acted as if shocked and ruqaiah gave him a smirk. 

jalal continued his act and asked"ruqaiah.. you .. you said you love me.. what is this???". 

ruqaiah came towards him "oh my.. poor baby.. you really think i, the great ruqaiah will love you.. someone like you.. really??" she held his chin and pushed his face to a side..."see our status... you are born only to be played by while i am destined to be a queen"

he narrowed his eyebrows"what are you talking??"

ruqaiah laughed like a maniac "oh poor sweet... shall i tell you a secret.. you know jalaluddin mohammad akbar??i'm gonna marry him.. as he is a multibillionaire.. he will be busy in his work.. i'll enjoy his money and my boy friend surya

jalal really got blowed by surprise by this confident statement of hers

he frowned and asked "how are you gonna marry him???

she just laughed loudly"what will you do knowing??? anyway, i'll tell you because you can't do anything.. i'll enjoy seeing your futile trials..jalaluddin have a badiammi, mahamanga.. whom he trusts blindly.. she is my mom's best friend.. she told me that she will convince him and get us married.....she even knew about us and she only told me that i can continue my affair with my boyfriend and all i have to do is send her amount which she want everytime she asks me for...." and she was going on blabbering.. 

jalal was completely shocked to respond.. he went from there

on his way home, he received a call from his badiammi... he lifted the call just to confirm"jalal.. jalal.. how are you mere baccha.. this badi ammi is missing you.. i have seen a girl for you.. she knows everything about you.. she will be loyal to you .. you can entrust her with your everything.. i know you will tell that you aren't ready or you can't.. but beta,how many days you will be alone like this.. if you marry a girl, she will love you like anything and you will forget all your worries.. you amijaan will also forgive you at least for her daughter in law...i did check her backgound too.. she is so clean... she will be perfect to take care of you and your business empire too..when shall i ask her to meet you jalal??" he was in rage, anger and sorrow listening this... his own badiammi playing behind him for money.. he would have given her how much ever she wanted.. why is she doing this. 

he controlled his rage and said "badiammi... ask her to meet me tomorrow in delhi.. i'm coming to delhi tomorrow" and he cut the call without listening to her reply.

he called abdul and mirza and told them that he is coming tomorrow

he laid on bed and replayed all that happened in ruqaiah home. he remembered her words "you really think i, the great ruqaiah will love you.. someone like you.. really??"

he closed his eyes and cried not because she said those words to him.. but because he said the same words to her once.. he have no feelings for ruqaiah.. even then he is feeling so bad.. but SHE truly loved him, was devoted to him, worshipped the path he walked.. he broke her heart with the same words and shooed her away from him 

his words "you really think i, the great jalal will love you.. someone like you.. really??all was a plan and poor innocent you fell in my trap. now i'm bored of you.. get lost from my home and life" kept ringing in his brain... he cried a lot and slept exhausted.

NEXT MORNING,DELHI

all media, all business associates of mohammad corporations, all the staff, adgah, abdul, mirza on one side and maham, ruqaiah, surya and her family on a side are present and are waiting for that single person... 

finally he came out of lift wearing dark black 3 piece armani suit, black glares, his hairs well arranged with gel. he came walking witn royal attitude and aura around him. he gave a lopsided smile to all the people... hugged adgah, abdul and mirza and walked to the front.. 4 bodygaurds behind him.. 

he removed his glares and gave a grin to ruqaiah. he started with his commanding voice 

"hello everyone.. i'm jalaluddin mohammad akbar.. i wanted to enjoy my life before taking responsibility completely.. so, finally i'm here.. my friend and brother with the help of adgah managed everything outside well... i was only needed when i was going to crack important deals.. rest all they too care of.. i'm so thankful to them....that's it..no more questons are answered" and he went away

ruqaiah went towards him but was shooed away by bodyguards... he signalled them and went near her.. "yes Ms.Ruqaiah.. now you can enjoy with that boyfriend of yours.. i really don't mind you doing anything with him... haa.. i've a gift for you.. take this.. your boyfriend is free of duties.. now he can give all his time to you..to impress you, he took away some company's amount.. as i'm good hearted.. i didn't inform to police.. enjoy ur life, ruqaiah..." he smirked and left from there..

he was going when maham came forward "jalal.." he stopped her "later badiammi" he walked away with abdul, mirza and adgah

they hugged him again and asked about his howabouts

"how is ammijaan, adgah???"asked jalal

"fine jalal.. as usual stubborn.. don't worry everything will be fine" he patted his shoulders

"jalal... you have to go to chennai branch once.... there's a small problem only you can solve that"

mirza said that jet is on standby..."arey wah.. you're so eager to send me away" teased jalal

"bhaijaan... you solve it and come early.. i want a long leave.. that's why sending you soon... your car is ready...  come back soon and free me from this responsibility for a whilejalal just chuckled at his whining....

he announced"i will go without bodyguards" and didn't listen to any more arguments

he just met his employees and went into lift telling mirza and abdul that they'll throw a party after he comes back 

he don't know why but he's so happy to go to chennai

CHENNAI

a beautiful young woman was searching a room with 2 cups of milk.. kept them on table and saw 2 cute shadows behind sofa. 

she smiled and wondered loudly"hey bhagawan.. where did these 2 go?? i think i have to give laddus to someone else.. haaa.. i'll give it to tolu and molu.. they love laddus

suddenly she was attacked by 2 energetic balls.... hugging her legs tight"no ammi.. we want laddus".. 

she kneeled down and took them in a tight hug "salim, aram... where were you???? ammi was thinking to give laddus". 

they widened their eyes and said at once "no ammi... we want laddus". 

she kissed their cheeks"ammi mixed them in milk just like in chotta bheem.. come on drink fast.." they took their glass of milk and drank it fastly 

"ammi.. see i got my strength" salim said showing his muscles.. she laughed and kissed his muscles "yes.. very strong"

aram showed her hairs"ammi..did my hairs grow too???"she kissed her forehead... "yes aram, ur hairs grew" both grinned listening this which resembled HIS

their sweet moment was interrupted by a phone call "Dr.Pari, there was an accident... disaster was activated... victims may come in half an hour.. your presence was expected" the person on the call informed her. she said she would come and informed children... 

their face fell as soon as they heard this. she hugged them "ammi promise.. i'll take you to zoo this sunday, my tiger and peacock"

"you've to buy me my favourite ice cream and superman figure too"

"and my barbie home too" they both bargained

she smiled and pulled their cheeks "as you say, my munchkins

she kissed them and they kissed her cheeks... just then moti, who is a nurse came from duty. she told her to take care of the kids and went in her car.. kids jumped into moti's hug as soon as they saw her

here she entered hospital, everyone greeted her which she replied with a smile... she was looking and categorising patients when she felt a familiar feeling.. she looked around and shrugged it.. after treating patients in emergency, she was about to go to her cabin when she heard 2 sisters speaking

"i feel bad for him... no one knows about him... poor he.. we don't have any contact info too.now who will take care of him.." and they are talking more while unknowingly her foot went towards that directions towards which sisters were showing and speaking..

she stood there in shock... seeing him after almost 5 years... she just whispered... JALAL 

as that was enough for him... he opened his eyes... looked at her with a smile.... JODHA and he just slipped into unconsciousness with a satisfactory smile on his lips as he won the world

uff... its done... please give reviews... only then i can improve

thanks in advance

akdha98 thumbnail

Amazing work truly awesome...want to read more.... please continue...... update the next part soon......

And welcome to the forum...

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i am liking your story. Pls update next part soon ðŸ˜Š

divya_smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: akdha98

Amazing work truly awesome...want to read more.... please continue...... update the next part soon......

And welcome to the forum...

thank you so much dear🤗

i thought no one will reply🥺

thank you so much.. it means a lot

will update soon

your name please???

divya_smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

i am liking your story. Pls update next part soon ðŸ˜Š

thanks for liking, divya??

my name is divya too😃

will update soon

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divya_smile

thanks for liking, divya??

my name is divya too😃

will update soon

welcome to the forum😊. And thanks for the story on the lovely couple akdha. 

akdha98 thumbnail

Myself riya.....

Thank you for the beautiful story...

Do you have a schedule for updating the stories....

Dolly.Moses thumbnail

Anxious for more thank u nice starting