Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niroo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I love the way the story is going. I Really wish Bajaj and Prerna’s story comes together soon. 

Please continue soon 

nirali

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Rishabh - Sneha's scene was just love ❤️, i really like the twist.. the way your are progressing Prerish's relationship it is amazing to read munnijan .. love it really .. keep update soon ❤️

MysteriousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi, I am lovelife235, a silent reader of your story.

Wow it is a amazing story. Just loved how it is going. 

The progress of their relationship is just brilliant. 

Waiting eagerly for the next update 

With love 🤗

-lovelife235

AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

awsm update to gud 

Plzzzz cont asap 

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Read both parts. It is quite an intriguing story. One thing which I didn't understand that when RB and Prerna care so much for each other, even their families esp both of their mothers or say mother figure are doing every trick to get them closer then why on earth they are living separately? 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: esha143

Woah.....?what a drama-packed update....you have introduced two entirely new twists in the story..... haven't read anything like this before..... wonderful 👏👏.....first that harassment accusation on Rishabh....it sure brought out Prerna's protective side for the Bajajs out.... I'm sure she's been in the resort for something related to that only🤔.....and then Sneha's illness brought out Rishabh's protective side....the situation is like ek duje ke vaaste😁....very romantic if we keep the seriousness aside.....loved the way he took care of Sneha's treatment and then flew to get Prerna for Sneha....both the families are being a pillar of strength for each other in their times of need....also the Sunday lunch and dinner at Bajaj Mansion and the interactions between PreRish are beautiful....a heart warming family union.....loved that....hope to see some action also in the next update if possible 😁.... after all Rishabh has a lesson to teach to that Saxena,right?A really really wonderful update Munni, thanks for this weekend treat💞

Thank you so much Esha,❤️ glad you enjoyed reading it . yess drama is needed for them to go out of their way for each other to be for the other in times of need . yess you will know in next update, they are all not a family per se on paper yet but more than family, in every situation both families are there for each other , in happiness or in gham .

thank you for the elaborate feedback Esha, got delayed with the update , hope I will be able to keep your interest intact😆

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

This is so beautiful. ❤️

I loved how you blended scenes and dialogues from phase 1 into their present. 

Sneha-RB ❤️

Kuki's question served such a good purpose. It's going to be so in the future. 

Prerna doesn't realize how much she has come to care for him. Her reaction and thoughtful actions that followed the sexual harassment charges on RB was something a wife and a mother would do. This twist was totally unexpected.

Hope Sneha recovers soon. I was reminded of those Sneha-RB scenes from s1.

Thank you so much Shru ❤️ yess n u noticed 😆
Kukki here  is a kid who unites her "mom" and her "Dad"  ❤️😆
Yes Prerna has come a long way, she is no more that Prerna, with time and situations and with experiences , people change for their own good... will reveal going forward as what changed Prerna . 
Yess Sneha-RB scene 

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Prerna cooking Bajaj's favorite sweet

Rishabh-Sneha❤️🥰❤️🥰❤️

Looking at how things are going, Sneha will make him dance to her tunes in the future😂

Maasi pulling his leg🤣

Kukki😘, what an explanation, no answer from both Prerna & Bajaj😂

I loved all the little moments between them with all the teasing❤️

A perfect day came to an end with both of them thinking about each other

Prerna supporting Bajaj and trusting him without him saying a word or any explanation👍🏼

Sneha is sick💔

I hope they come out of the harassment issue soon with Sneha back to being a healthy child.

Wonderful update Munni, continue soon.

thank you so much Ramya ❤️

Maasi is fun here specially when she decides to pull Rishab's leg 

Rishab-Sneha are jaan here ❤️ that trust of Prerna which he yearned for , he gets it from her .

you will know in the next chapter Ramya, glad you enjoyed reading it 

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

I loved reading this one all over again ....such a ek style full on drama this part is set to the rajshri mould 😆 vadiya ji ekdum vadiya now waiting for the next update 

phir ek baar .. 😆 I am sure this is better than those bits and pieces I asked u to read over last 6 months ... Ekta and Rajshri ka combo toh banta hai ...
shukriya ji  shurkriya ❤️ will post now 😆

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyforu

Intriguing plot loved it so much very eager to read next update.

Thank you so much❤️, will post in a bit 

Originally posted by: Pori

Such a beautiful continuation.

Loved it

Thank you , glad you enjoyed reading it ❤️