Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

This reaction cracked me up. 🤣

Is SS ka itehaas hai apna ....it was started around the pre ksg as  Bajaj stint 2 times ...and ye aaj before KP as bajaj stint begins post ho rahi hai beech mein kya kuch nahi guzar gaya ...bas mera guzarna hi bacha tha  ..thats why i am surprised ki i am alive n this got posted 🤣🤣

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

what a strong start to what I'm sure will be a great story. can't wait to read more.

frnd.of.frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Wow.. this was an amazing start.. loved to see the bonds amidst the family still intact.. kids n parents were adorable.. wonder whats wrong with maasi... lol prerna's reaction to her colleague drooling on rishabh was very mature but i am waiting for this calm n composed prerna to get jealous of all the female attention rishabh is getting.. great that they r working on the same project so now they will bump into one another despite innumerable reservations on their ends.. very well written yaar.  Can't wait to rea more..

Luv Rucha 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -RD-

Is SS ka itehaas hai apna ....it was started around the pre ksg as  Bajaj stint 2 times ...and ye aaj before KP as bajaj stint begins post ho rahi hai beech mein kya kuch nahi guzar gaya ...bas mera guzarna hi bacha tha  ..thats why i am surprised ki i am alive n this got posted 🤣🤣

OMG! 🤣🤣🤣

Finally we can read this in our jeevankaal 😆

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: esha143

This is so very very wonderful Munni ji..... The way a mature love story ought to be..... Very refreshing.....its humorous to see both of them dancing around each other now😆....all the meetings between the two families are very nice.... Looks like the old ladies of both the families are conspiring to bring these two together again.... May they have all the success 😆....please update soon..... I  want to see how these two are going to stop their dance and accept the inevitable ....and Thanks for an awesome story.... Glad we got to read this after so much of your time and effort 💕

Thank you Esha ji ❤️
mature love story is what I love so came up with this .. yess with no additional baggage they dance around each other 😆 moms are the conspirators and the kids are the links who bind them .. success milega 😆 will update soonish .. 
My pleasure .. let's see how it goes.. I want to finish it soon as this like 7 month old story i can't keep it hanging forever lol 😆

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Finally the story is here. 

The wait was long but totally worth it. Everything's so good right from the premise. 

Rishabh and Prerna's fates are intertwined. No wonder they met again by fate's play. This time they're progressing towards their forever with the mothers pushing them to unite.❤️

The restaurant exchange was cute. 

RB-Sneha ❤️

Shweta's antics are funny. 😆

yesss after 7 long months 

it's all about destiny and fate though some choices are forced up on us, yet the destiny leads for a better future ..
Mothers are on mission forever for these two souls 
.RB-Sneha is any where any time ❤️
Shweta is a typical fangurl for some like Rishab 

thank you Shru 🤗

munnihyderabad thumbnail

😲😲🤣🤣🤣

haan bhai haan finally post hogaya yeh SS 🤣

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthikust

Very nice story.. 👍🏼

Thank you Shruti , glad you liked it ❤️

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

Veena ji invited Rishabh for dinner 🥘 smiley44smiley44smiley44

Is she ok 🤔🤔,

Anyway this one is super beautiful smiley41smiley41smiley40smiley40smiley41 smiley41

Yess this Veena ji not like the one in the show .. she is sweet 😆

Thank you Zohal, I am glad you liked it ❤️

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

I am happy about Prerna👍🏼

We don't know what led her to move to Delhi and to start working. But she is looking after her daughter and mother taking her responsibilities and she is independent.

Bajaj knows about her but he kept his distance knowing she is not ready to come back to him. 

Now she would work with him, a new beginning

I like Shweta, she is a perfect fangirl for Bajaj in Prerna's life.

Prerna saves Kukki & Kukki is super happy meeting with Prerna and Sneha.

Maasi took a decision & she started spending more time with Veena, Sneha along with Kukki👍🏼

Their first meet after many months was pretty good

Veena calls him Beta, when will this happen in the show.

Rishabh and Snehasmiley27smiley27smiley27

I loved the complete dinner scene.

Both of them thinking about each othersmiley42

Team lunch, Prerna taking care of him, exchanging plates, very drastic change in Prerna who never really cared about him in the past.

Now I am eagerly waiting for the Sunday.

Maasi & Veena are trying to bring them together, with Kukki loving Prerna, and Sneha already doing her magic on Rishabh, their story is gonna start again in full form now.

Amazing start Munni, I absolutely loved it, and update the next part soon.

Thank you so much Ramya , glad you loved reading it 🤗

Yes a more mature independent confident Prerna , a single mother 
Sneha-RB ka connection Dil ka connection hai ..  flashbacks will come slowly but hopefully worth all the hype n build up 😆 
Two moms, two girls and these two ... let's see what's in store next 

I always love ur long comments Ramya .. u almost give synopsis or walkthrough of the update ❤️😆

munnihyderabad thumbnail

aur iss ithihaas ka tu hissa hai 🤣
Kitne baar I tortured u with this 🤭🤭🤭🤭poo yeh pado yeh check karo 😂😂😂😂

guzre tere dushman🤦‍♀️  more on lines of nirupa roy lol

post hua finally tujhe pata hai kyun 😈🤣

OMG! smiley37smiley37smiley37

Finally we can read this in our jeevankaal smiley36

aur kya .. 😆 ab complete karne ka bhoj hai 🤷‍♀️😆