PreRish SS : Guilty roads to an endless love-Part 4/Pg 9/16th August

Posted: 3 years ago

PreRish SS : Guilty roads to an endless love.

Part 2 

Part 3 

Part 4 

Note   probably the most prolonged stuff i have ever written , thanks to my procrastination.  I started writing in the last week of Jan 2020  *facepalm for the delay*... anticipating  Rishab Bajaj's comeback  ..and it's over 6 months and here I am yet to finish this 😆 ok so if there is any award for procrastination I rightfully  deserve it 🤪

so I have been on it all through these months, I scrapped it so many times, I thought of not continuing it .. i changed the sub plots, scenes quite a few times .. but then decided to post whatever I have as of now .. 

Please ignore any errors , typos , grammar, shakal pe math jao, bhawnaao pe jao na 

Kahaani achchi na lagi toh maafi de dho ... itneeeeee dino mein I am not sure kahan se shuru kiya kahaan khatam hoga 🤪

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PreRish SS : Guilty roads to an endless love : Part 1  

“Ms. Prerna Sharma will be heading this project for Bajaj InfraGiant’s upcoming BI Resorts and Township venture in Delhi-NCR area. BI is one of our most eminent clientele, we ever had “, Prerna’s boss Mr.Sandeep Kashyap briefs the team in the conference room of SK Architects, New Delhi .

He proudly taps on the burgundy folder containing, BI’s  requirement specifications for their Real Estate ventures which will have a range of high end apartments of 2/3/5 thousand Sqft layouts , bungalows, duplex, triplex and single floor resort homes.

Mr.Kashyap hands over the folder to Prerna before adjourning the meeting.

Prerna, walks into her cabin, with numerous conflicting thoughts in her mind, drops herself in her chair .. Caressing her forehead, her gaze falls on the folder lying before her , “Bajaj Infragiant '' she utters, gently  feeling  those alphabets in golden color …

“Mrs.Bajaj thank you for being the wonderful host “ “aap Mrs.Bajaj hai , you should know how to communicate with people” “Main apne colleagues ke liye ek party host karna chaahta hoon, I know it’s a late intimation, but it’s perfectly ok if you don’t want to “ “Prerna ma’am “ “Mrs.Bajaj” “Prerna ji “ …. “You are the owner of Bajaj Infragiant Mrs.Bajaj “  She recollects all the words conferred on her as Mrs.Prerna Rishab Bajaj

“Indeed, the universe”, as he says ,”works in mysterious ways'  … Once I was Mrs.Rishab Bajaj, owner of Bajaj Infragiant and today I am working as a lead architect in a small sized firm, somewhere in Delhi, for  his new venture and what are the odds of this ” , her thoughts wander

Elsewhere, on the top floor of a skyscraper, in Connaught place,  he, in his pinstripe suit, accentuating his perfect v shaped body, his hair little darker than it used to be, with touches of salt and pepper around his side locks, bespectacled, chiseled face, with his right hand in his pocket , holds his phone in the other, “Great !” , utters in his deep voice as he hangs up .

Looking at the cloudy sky of the most polluted city in the country, through the glass panes of his extravagant and enigmatic office , he recollects the time when she was his wife, the boss of his business and his life .

Prerna in her office, gazing into the sky , “it’s been 3 months, in this new city and new life, god knows what made me pick this place over Chandigarh, before even meeting him, his file reached me , maybe this is a knock on the door yet again ? may be ,,,,”

Rishab recollects how he evaded any chance encounters with her in the past three months, since she moved to Delhi, though he has been there for her like a shadow in the dark, he vaguely has an idea as why she left her “love”, but then she is not ready to come back to him, rather she is trying to lead a life on her own terms, single, independent, confident and respectful with her daughter and her mother, the decision of hers which he respects, but the weekend chance encounter of Maasi and Kukki with Prerna, Sneha and Veena ji, at the park,  he thought,  was the threshold of a new beginning

Prerna recalls, her bumping into the one person she least expected to, “mumma” , the voice still reverberates in her , the one who called her and made her mumma, even before her 6 month old Sneha and  Maasi ji who bestowed her with maa ka pyaar, she felt her life is coming a full circle, when she heard “mumma” , yet again from her daughter, Kukki

Prerna , flipping through the  BI folder, 'so he is venturing into Real Estate, an invincible business shark,  bahubhali of business world” , she chuckles at the reference … She recollects the ruthless, enigmatic, shrewd, knack, business shark who was invincible , each of his acquisition and merger is a case study in itself , he has a hawk eye when it comes to tapping opportunities and how swiftly he got 50% of the share of Basu Bari , his business knack and shrewdness is well known to her, her confidence in him spreads as a smile on her face …”he is gonna rule this as well “ she says it out...closing the folder .

She is knocked out her thoughts, when her colleague and only  friend in Delhi , Shweta, knocks on the glass door of her office , “ come on in “, she says and gestures . 

rushing in , Shweta literally drags Prerna out of her office “chalo … let’s go for lunch “

“Ruko yaar… what’s the rush … “ Prerna pulls back a little .. 

“RISHAB BAJAJ…. Prerna you know THE RISHAB BAJAJ, we got his project …Bajaj Infragiant owner omg he’s soooo…..  “, she abruptly stops , when she feels all eyes on her, in the office corridor

“Haan toh “, Prerna’s casual attitude  annoys  Shweta

“Arrey yaar he is sooo handsome , like greek god, his chiseled face, perfect v shape body and that salt and pepper look and those deep brown eyes to dive into .. sigh he makes me go weak in my knees yaar ….I just hope we get to meet him once “ , Shweta relishes and devours on Rishab’s form which kind of amuses Prerna ..

“Hmmm.. “ is all she lets out and internally shrugs as flashes of him, in sync with Shweta's words, invade her thoughts.  

“Hmmm….is all you have Prerna “ Shweta nods as they reach the cafeteria on the other end of the same floor as their office is .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Prerna’s apartment, evening 

“Chai piyegi Priyu”, asks her mom, Veena.

“Haan maa please… aaj bahut kaam tha and ab se bahut kaam badne wala hai, humein ek nayi project mili hai, aur mujhe iska project lead banaya meri boss ne, toh sach mein bahut kaam badnewali, upar se yeh traffic aur pollution “ , she sighs and takes a glass of cold water .

“teri promotion hui hai kya Priyu ..  “, Veena asks in excitement

“ haan Maa, I am heading this project aur saath mein workload bhi zyada hone wala hai”, she says, picking  up her 6 month bundle, Sneha, from the high chair .

“meri baby mashthi ki naani ke saath ..hope she didn’t trouble you  maa”  , Prerna inquires, walking into the kitchen, with Sneha in her arms.

“Nahin nahin  woh aaj  hum log baahar gaye the .. maasi ji ke saath toh bahut masti ki hum ne …”, her mom shares..

“Maasi ji yahaan aayi ?, kyun maa ? sab teek hai na , kukki teek hai na ?” , a concerned Prerna asks

“Haan haan sab teek.. Woh Kukki school gayi toh unhe ghar bhaite bhaite bore ho raha toh she came over“,

“Achcha …. toh  meri baby baahar ghoomi ghoomi aayi” .. Prerna nuzzles her 

Prerna recollects,  “Kukki kitni pyaari bolti hai na maa…”

“Haan beta, bahut pyaari hai meri pehli naathin, aur tum hamari doosri naathin ho”, Veena while making tea, tells baby Sneha in a childish tone

“Woh meri beti hai, jisne pehle baar mujhe maa banaya, isse pehle, maa ka ehsaas ussi ne di mujhe” , prerna showering kisses on Sneha .

“par Sharda ji lost weight and she seems pale and worried about something” , a concerned Veena ponders …

“Haan maa I noticed that woh kisi baath se pareshan hai…. woh raunak nahin hai ab unke chehre pe“, Prerna adds 

@Bajaj house , same evening

Maasi, deep in her thoughts , reflects on  the events and conversation of last night in this same living room

Rishab lifts and twirls Kukki who ran into his arms, when he just came back from work … she winces in pain

“Yehh chot kaisi lagi aapko" a concerned father looks around "Maasiiii  kukki ko yeh chot......”, 

“Rishab woh … “, maasi is cut short by

“Papa yeh chot toh gayi .. Prerna mumma ne treat kiya and she said I am a strong girl like my papa”, an excited Kukki updates her dad with excitement and  twinkle in her eyes

“Prerna mumma ..” , Rishab looks at Maasi for confirmation, which she affirms  “haan beta …woh park mein kukki gir gayi toh, Prerna immediately rushed to her aid, I was shocked to see her, that too here in Delhi and apparently they stay close by ”

“So she saves my daughter yet again .. like the previous times “ his inner voice adds when he recalls how  she saved Kukki, in mall and on the road 

“Rishab ,...”, he looks at  maasi, who tells that Prerna left everything behind and moved to Delhi, three  months back, with her mom and  her daughter and she is working as an architect in a small firm in Delhi itself..and they haven’t even contacted us ..may be they were not aware that we are also in Delhi ." she trails off...

Rishab who is aware of each of these,  lets out “oh”

His nonchalant reaction concerns Maasi, Kukki wouldn’t stop gushing over Sneha baby’s tiny hands , tiny feet and big eyes with curly hair with her dad. Her excitement and joy swells Rishab’s heart , he credits it to Prerna .

Maasi resolves to do something and not let Rishab suffer silently, with Prerna’s arrival and upon learning about her choice and her decision from Veena , a sense of hope strengthens in Maasi

~~~~~~~

After dinner, Prerna rocks Sneha to sleep and tucks her in bed, lying next to the little one, she reflects on the events over the last 2 days, from meeting maasi and Kukki to her being promoted and ironically heading the project for “Bajaj Infragiant “ and then Maasi and her maa and Sneha going out, she feels the universe has started showing the mysterious side, though a part of her is still not ready to face him . 

Rishab, in the rocking chair of his study,  ponders over their impending meeting, now that the families have met each other, after 3 long months in the same city and more than 9 months away from her,  it will be tough for him to evade now , but he resolves firmly and prays and hopes ,that he isn’t the  reason directly or indirectly , for her moving away from the love of her life . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@SK Architects, Prerna’s office , Monday morning.

A week later, a meeting is scheduled for Prerna’s team with a team from BI . Shweta crosses her fingers, for Mr.Bajaj to preside over this meeting . Prerna nods with a smile.

To Shweta’s utter disappointment, just Mr.Singh and his team arrived , Prerna presented the plans and  estimates  for each of the 2000, 3000 and 5000 sqft apartments to start with . 

She  updates them that the plans for  duplex, triplex and single floor resort homes will be done in a fortnight’s time and she would schedule another meeting. She hands over the hard copies and the soft copies, for their review and approval .

@BI Office , afternoon:

Rishab Bajaj is in the conference room with Mr.Singh and his team who had a meeting with SK Architects, headed by Prerna Sharma, earlier in the day,  the finance and logistic departments are also part of it .

The plans for the apartments are presented for approval, the team members are impressed with the precision and creative planning which makes the apartment feel  more spacious and very bright with natural light and flow of air, however few minute suggestions  are  suggested  before they lock the plans .

“So, Mr.Singh please request Ms.Sharma to incorporate the suggestions and changes which we decided on .  “, stressing on the word request , Bajaj leaves the conference room .

The following week, Prerna is bottled up with work while Rishab is held with his tight schedules and various meetings lined up with  the bankers/Ministers/bureaucrats and securing permissions for all the ventures .

On the other side, Maasi and Kukki would drop in at Prerna’s to meet Veena maa and play with Sneha .

A  week later , on Tuesday, around 8 PM, Prerna is wrapping her work, Shweta leaves with her boyfriend who came to pick  her up, Prerna decides to do the rest of the work from home and rushes into the elevator just when the elevator doors were closing down, they open wide again, she lifts her  gaze to see the person in front of her .

The moment comes to freeze as she gazes into those very deep brown eyes, moments later, she steps aside making way for him, he smiles as he steps  into  the elevator , pushes 0 on the panel to go down.

“Aap kaisi hai “, “aap kaise ho”  , they both ask in unison, both nod with a smile, a sense of awkwardness prevails between them, they take a moment to compose. 

“I just dropped down here to have an informal discussion  with Sandeep, I mean your boss,  Mr.Kashyap,  about the project ..” he attempts  to clarify, to her inquisitive gaze, questioning his presence at her workplace, in this hour . She smiles  …

“Why did I explain it to her “, he thinks 

“Why was he clarifying to me “ she wonders

As they reach the lounge in the ground floor , “I met kukki and maasi a few days back”, exerts Prerna..

“I know.. erm ..Maasi and Kukki told.. “, he quips

“Sneha …”, a warm smile spreads on his face when he says  the  name.. “Kukki wouldn’t  stop gushing over her and she dots on her… how is she…”, he asks her .

“She is 6 months now… trying to sit on her own .. and making all sorts of noises in high pitch ... in a few days she will start crawling , she is trying now though .. “, chuckles Prerna, He didn’t miss  the sparkle in her  eyes while  talking about her little one,  despite the evident tiredness on her face,

They come out of the building, his chauffeur driven car pulls up, like a chivalrous gentleman, he opens the door for her, she gets in.

On the drive back home , her phone buzzes  “haan maa I am on my way, Mr.Bajaj is dropping me home today” , she whispers

“Mr.Bajaj hai kya tumhare saath …”, Veena is loud enough, more like telling Maasi about them being together… Prerna moves her phone away and stares at it in confusion when the loud decibels of her mother reached her ears. 

Maasi gestures to her to call him here … Veena asks Prerna if she can talk to him,  a little confused at her mother’s request, she  reluctantly hands over the phone to him, “maa wants to talk to you”, she says.

He takes the phone from her, “Hello” , he says

“Hello Rishab beta, erm sorry Mr.Bajaj.. “,  Veena rectifies herself..

“Na.. aap mujhe beta keh sakti hai .. please , I  insist,” he requests  her ..

Veena affectionately invites him to have dinner with them, as  Maasi and Kukki are here as well, , he readily accepts as he couldn’t deny the warmth in her invite.

At Prerna’s apartment, Bajaj and Prerna walk in together, Maasi and Veena exchange smiling glances acknowledging an auspicious omen, symbolizing a new beginning for them .

Kukki runs into her dad’s arms, while Prerna excuses herself,, after changing, she gives Sneha baby to  Rishab, who apprehensively holds the little one in his arms, his smile brightens on seeing the baby chuckle with a  bright flash of her social smile to him. She lightly pats on his face, with her chubby little palms making cue sounds , he smiles and chuckles.

He holds her tiny hands and touches her little feet and nose, makes coo coo sounds to entertain her, Maasi’s eyes glisten on seeing Rishab play with Sneha while Prerna helps Veena in arranging the dinner after quickly fixing a  couple of his favorite dishes .

Kukki wants to be fed by Prerna, which she obliges. Veena, affectionately serves Rishab, while maasi looks on at Rishab and exchanges glances with Veena, while Prerna feeds Kukki and later serves herself .

Rishab inquires about Prerna’s work, to which she smiles and says that she is busy with his project. He smiles and applauds her work which he has seen of the apartment plans, she mouths a thank you for him. 

After a comforting and pleasant dinner, Maasi, Rishab and Kukki leave for Bajaj mansion.

Prerna while rocking the little one to sleep thinks about him, now  she tries to match his looks with Shweta’s words , and concludes ,  he looks as handsome as ever with that salt and pepper, bespectacled look.   “looks younger than before “ , she lets out her subconscious words , reverse aging probably , she thinks.

Rishab in his room, recollects his meeting with “her” , he realizes that she looks more mature, sorted, grounded, more calm and settled and less confused now, her changed style caught his eye, her in business casuals, minimum make up, her changed hairstyle,  he feels is making her look elegant and confident ,  the glow  on her face and little healthier version of this new mom , didn’t go unnoticed by him . 

The following week , on a Wednesday, Prerna’s boss , Mr.Kashyap,  schedules a team lunch with a team from Bajaj Infragiant .

Shweta’s excitement is vividly seen on her face, her only wish to see Mr.Rishab Bajaj in person. chiding Shweta to keep her excitement in check,  Prerna keeps aside rolls of architectural plan papers  to be handed over to them at lunch.

They walk into an Italian place, Shweta almost faints and leans on Prerna, when she saw Mr.Bajaj walk in from the entrance in all his majestic aura .  Prerna smiles at him and his team. He smiles and nods at her .

Shweta’s eyes are glued on him. Prerna nudges  her from time to time ..to stop her from ogling at him and embarrassing him and herself, while he is trying to figure out the mini commotion  between the two  ladies..

Once the order is served , Prerna makes a request to the waitress , who promptly makes her way to Mr.Bajaj’s side and excuses herself, and asks him if she can replace his order as this has mushrooms to which he is highly allergic .

Rishab glares inquisitively,  the waitress points to Prerna across the table, his gaze turns to her, “Ma’am said you are allergic to mushrooms , Sir”, taking the plate off the table she steps back a little.

Prerna nods in positive.  Rishab checks time, and asks the waitress to just get him one black coffee as he’s got to  head for another meeting soon after and cannot afford time for  another item.

Prerna promptly gestures to the waitress to exchange her plate with his and conveys the same to Rishab with her eyes . He agrees, the rest of the team  is oblivious to what’s happening between the two. 

Shweta is curious enough and promptly asks Prerna in a hushed voice as what was going on between them. Prerna says it’s nothing and asks her to finish it .

Rishab mouths a soft “Thank you” to Prerna, who smiles and nods acknowledgingly.

Both the teams take leave of each other, while Shweta nudges Prerna to know what was going between her and Mr.Bajaj and if she knew him from before  ..Prerna just smiles and evdes the conversation  .. “chalo let’s go, bahut kaam hai “

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The same evening, Maasi  tells Rishab to stay home the following Sunday,  as she has invited Veena ji and Prerna for lunch . Rishab tells her to have a good time with them and he might have to go for a meeting, as he tries to evade her, for reasons known to himself .

Maasi persuades him along with Kukki on the pretext of meeting Sneha . Rishab who was trying to evade it , for once couldn’t , on hearing Sneha’s name.. the little one surely has made a connection with his heart .

The week is packed  with various meetings for Rishab and Prerna completely  tied up   in  her work.

TBC ... 

Part 2 

Part 3 

Part 4 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 3 years ago

Munnijan kay story after soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long  ... 🥳

coming with comment after reading 

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by opsora2090

Munnijan kay story after soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long  ... 🥳

Resua 

coming with comment after reading 

after soooo long
and it took even longer to write  🤣

This is so very very wonderful Munni ji..... The way a mature love story ought to be..... Very refreshing.....its humorous to see both of them dancing around each other now😆....all the meetings between the two families are very nice.... Looks like the old ladies of both the families are conspiring to bring these two together again.... May they have all the success 😆....please update soon..... I  want to see how these two are going to stop their dance and accept the inevitable ....and Thanks for an awesome story.... Glad we got to read this after so much of your time and effort 💕

Finally the story is here. 

The wait was long but totally worth it. Everything's so good right from the premise. 

Rishabh and Prerna's fates are intertwined. No wonder they met again by fate's play. This time they're progressing towards their forever with the mothers pushing them to unite.❤️

The restaurant exchange was cute. 

RB-Sneha ❤️

Shweta's antics are funny. 😆

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago

Very nice story.. 👍🏼

Veena ji invited Rishabh for dinner 🥘 

Is she ok 🤔🤔

Anyway this one is super beautiful 🥳🥳 

I am happy about Prerna👍🏼

We don't know what led her to move to Delhi and to start working. But she is looking after her daughter and mother taking her responsibilities and she is independent.

Bajaj knows about her but he kept his distance knowing she is not ready to come back to him. 

Now she would work with him, a new beginning

I like Shweta, she is a perfect fangirl for Bajaj in Prerna's life.

Prerna saves Kukki & Kukki is super happy meeting with Prerna and Sneha.

Maasi took a decision & she started spending more time with Veena, Sneha along with Kukki👍🏼

Their first meet after many months was pretty good

Veena calls him Beta, when will this happen in the show.

Rishabh and Snehasmiley27smiley27smiley27

I loved the complete dinner scene.

Both of them thinking about each othersmiley42

Team lunch, Prerna taking care of him, exchanging plates, very drastic change in Prerna who never really cared about him in the past.

Now I am eagerly waiting for the Sunday.

Maasi & Veena are trying to bring them together, with Kukki loving Prerna, and Sneha already doing her magic on Rishabh, their story is gonna start again in full form now.

Amazing start Munni, I absolutely loved it, and update the next part soon.

Originally posted by -RD-

😲😲🤣🤣🤣

This reaction cracked me up. 🤣