Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Why does every topic on this forum turn into hatred against India posts.. sick of it. 

India phobia . Nothing new , happening since very long time , india-forums got hijacked by trees,antis,india phobes,hate mongers keeps spreading negativity, hate for India 😴💤 big nuisance , tats y forum became desert n dead
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Alia is being sl ut shamed, getting rape threats and death threats.....she disables the comments....and people are making fun of her....some were saying ki there are 10% of those who are trolling ....OMG...do u realize that those 10% must be thousands of comments.....and the 26 year old girl shuts off her comments....and u have to snicker about that....I mean come on....rape threats...and she is supposed to read them??😳...I mean people call Kjo mean?? He is not even 1% mean of what some of these trolls say.

She's a 27 year old woman. Just because she acts like a bachi doesnt make her one 😆

Celebs have been getting these psycho threats all their lives & they dont gives a shit about them because they are nobodies. Forget about actors, even members here get all sorts of psycho messages. I cant even count the number of threats me & my family got from certain fandoms and I got nothing but a laugh out of them 😆If my co-workers & bosses however say anything about me, then that would shatter me. 

Kjo and Alia are just using the psycho threats as an excuse, the reality is that they couldnt handle unanimous calling out by the public and the exposure of how little people really like Alia. Celebrities are celebrated by the masses and in this case, it was quite the opposite. 

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Appropriate 😃

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjs

Manisha is pathetic, back stabber..... Such person deserves no respect from us.....

Wait a few years, china is gonna lay claim over entire nepal...Oli is selling the country to winni pooh.... Even his own party members have realised he is incapable and asking him to resign but again madam Chinese ambassador is trying to save his seat as he is anti India and pro China...

Well said . chi using T outfits in kashmir,Myanmar etc..dis chi virus must be erased from d earth . Swach dharti abhiyan , God bless n save Bharat forever .🙏🇮🇳❤️
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tede_naina

IKR, Some sadakchaap Chinese  khatoon called India virus any nobody retorted. 

A friend of mine who is a srilankan said they are counting days before CCP claims srilanka as theirs the current govt sold itself to China wo din door Nahi when jab Nepal banega Naya paksitan and it's sad 

This.

These people need to understand that this the begning of being chinese colony...eventually it will happen in future

.looking here comments shows they are ignoring  main topic....and focusing on writing paragraphs

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sharpener

She's a 27 year old woman. Just because she acts like a bachi doesnt make her one 😆

Celebs have been getting these psycho threats all their lives & they dont gives a shit about them because they are nobodies. Forget about actors, even members here get all sorts of psycho messages. I cant even count the number of threats me & my family got from certain fandoms and I got nothing but a laugh out of them 😆If my co-workers & bosses however say anything about me, then that would shatter me. 

Kjo and Alia are just using the psycho threats as an excuse, the reality is that they couldnt handle unanimous calling out by the public and the exposure of how little people really like Alia. Celebrities are celebrated by the masses and in this case, it was quite the opposite. 

That's horrifying why would they attack your family 🤢

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Wasn't ANOTHER big point against nepotism was that just because it happens everywhere...doesn't mean we have to accept it....what happened to that stance...not applicable in case of nasty trolling...like rape and death threats?? First it was that nepotism will be acceptable in sweet people like Shraddha....and not just because all celebrities are trolled.....Alia should also accept it?? Wasn't this the anti-nepo group's stand...now backtracking...aisa thodi na hota hai😆

and bachhi ho ya badi ho...its her choice and tolerance level that how much of nastiness she can take.....See I am really sorry that you were subject to nasty trolling and I totally believe you because nasty trolls, douchebags and assholes are everywhere....and they would spare no one....but maybe ur tolerance level is higher..and u chose to ignore it..👍🏼..for me on twitter...one abuse and I block that person....it depends on how much u can take....but I do not judge people who will turn off their comments section because they couldn't take it any more....they are also humans at the end of the day...I remember SRK once just left twitter for 1 or 2 years......he also said that when he gets sad he cries in the bathroom for hours....everyone has their own defense mechanism.....why blame them for it.

CuttingChai thumbnail

All of them better get tested for Covid. 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Wasn't ANOTHER big point against nepotism was that just because it happens everywhere...doesn't mean we have to accept it....what happened to that stance...not applicable in case of nasty trolling...like rape and death threats?? First it was that nepotism will be acceptable in sweet people like Shraddha....and not just because all celebrities are trolled.....Alia should also accept it?? Wasn't this the anti-nepo group's stand...now backtracking...aisa thodi na hota hai😆

and bachhi ho ya badi ho...its her choice and tolerance level that how much of nastiness she can take.....See I am really sorry that you were subject to nasty trolling and I totally believe you because nasty trolls, douchebags and assholes are everywhere....and they would spare no one....but maybe ur tolerance level is higher..and u chose to ignore it..👍🏼..for me on twitter...one abuse and I block that person....it depends on how much u can take....but I do not judge people who will turn off their comments section because they couldn't take it any more....they are also humans at the end of the day...I remember SRK once just left twitter for 1 or 2 years......he also said that when he gets sad he cries in the bathroom for hours....everyone has their own defense mechanism.....why blame them for it.

How is movie mafia & dirty politics head honchos who have your career & professional opportunities under their control even comparable to no-name nobody losers who just sit behind a computer & type garbage? My tolerance level is not high at all, what difference does it make to my life if random ppl behind a computer are typing garbage? If my co-workers and bosses say stuff about me then that's when it will affect me and my professional oppurtunities. 

Alia has received these psycho messages multiple times before, especially from Kat fans when she went public with Ranbir and from the bhakts when she made the prithvi raj comment but that made no difference to her.

So what's different now? Its because she's being called out by everyone across the board and isn't receiving love from anyone. Which is really a first for any actress. Normally celebs get an equal amount of love comments too but for Alia, there was no love from anybody. Which really exposed how little the masses like and respect her. So obviously her and Kjo's ego got massively bruised. 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

That's horrifying why would they attack your family 🤢

I have gotten threats from few fandoms in 2015. I actually left IF after that.