Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

You know what you are just like those trolls on internet....I thought they were Chinese trolls but no, you guys are not at all friendly.

You guys don't deserve any help from India.... All these years we liked Nepalese like our people but you guys are back stabbers....

Bhutan is small compared to you guys, but such honest country....it's didn't sell itself like you guys to china.....

I hope india starts helping Bhutan more instead of Nepal and close the border between India and Nepal, let nepal import everything from China....

IKR but kehte hai na jab jago tab savera 

Pakistan is unofficial Chinese territory thanks that the debts soon other countries will follow..

What I fail to understand is how hard is it to understand Chinese debt trap ?

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

You know what you are just like those trolls on internet....I thought they were Chinese trolls but no, you guys are not at all friendly.

You guys don't deserve any help from India.... All these years we liked Nepalese like our people but you guys are back stabbers....

Bhutan is small compared to you guys, but such honest country....it's didn't sell itself like you guys to china.....

I hope india starts helping Bhutan more instead of Nepal and close the border between India and Nepal, let nepal import everything from China....

😂😂😂😂

Sure . Bye. 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Here is Nepal's own people saying it...

https://youtu.be/_c7Ux1_b9Oo

And members here bashing me for saying the truth...😔

And don't quote me henceforth, not gonna read blind views and get involved with baseless comments like 'stfu' 

Edited by anjs - 3 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

Indian propaganda news? LOL...

BJP doesn't represent whole of India.....

It could only happen in this regime...that Nepal a neighbor that we were friends with forever, is now our enemy...🤔

reel_real thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My god so much political discussion is going on from yesterday onwards ðŸ˜† Suddenly I feel like political guru with all the information i accumulated😆

Left Wing, Right wing, liberals, fake liberals, nationalist, India-Nepal-China

I may sound inconsiderate, but what is the need to bother with what happening in other country when their citizens are happy. China may do whatever they want in Nepal, if their citizens are happy leave them after all they know their country well, and we have enough of our problems already to bother with them

Same,  with what is happening in India  Nepal is not needed to think about it, concentrate on your problem.

And whatever media shows is not always true, they have their own agenda. None of big media outlets did one cover story on Amphan, but as soon as PM Modi visited Bengal and Odisha, media realised something seriously wrong happened here

Edited by reel_real - 3 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

🤣

Keep standing, soon you'll have to run like Tibetans... All the best 

Or become a beggar like current Pakistani government led by Bhikari.

colossial2015 thumbnail

That is irrelevant here....

China is laying it's debt trap policy, few countries have realised and waking up to the truth now.... Let's see when Nepal see it.....

They will be next Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reel_real

My god so much political discussion is going on from yesterday onwards ðŸ˜† Suddenly I feel like political guru with all the information i accumulated😆

Left Wing, Right wing, liberals, fake liberals, nationalist, India-Nepal-China

I may sound inconsiderate, but what is the need to bother with what happening in other country when their citizens are happy. China may do whatever they want in Nepal, if their citizens are happy leave them after all they know their country well, and we have enough of our problems already to bother with them

Same,  with what is happening in India  Nepal is not needed to think about it, concentrate on your problem.

And whatever media shows is not always true, they have their own agenda. None of big media outlets did one cover story on Amphan, but as soon as PM Modi visited Bengal and Odisha, media realised something seriously wrong happened here

India has a puppet Pakistan as neighbour. Now we do not want another puppet as neighbour.

Anti Nepal sentiments will start in India soon. What if people demand Nepali are asked to leave the country. I clearly feel India should leave Nepal alone. Let them die of debt trap.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Good for him.

Why he should care for some random people who creating fuss without any reason? He should lead a normal life.

Some of SSR fans are real morons and idiots. I have seen this clearly in this forum.

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Maybe you need to stop watching stories and focus on real news. 

don’t tell me about my country. 

Sorry. Not here to demean your country. I just want to hear your (Nepali) version.
What exactly has gone wrong with India, according you (Nepalis)?

Did India act like a big boss in your country‘a internal affairs?

Has India snatched any of your land?

Is there any water dispute (India holding a river). I don’t think so, as Nepal is in the foot steps of Himalayas. 

I sincerely want to know, as we (our countries) never had differences so far. (Or you had your grievances and we ignored it, as a mighty country. If so, I am sorry). But please let it out. I request you to be civil.