Kjo trolled for attending neetu Kapoor's birthday party. - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by anjs

Here is Nepal's own people saying it...

https://youtu.be/_c7Ux1_b9Oo

And members here bashing me for saying the truth...😔

And don't quote me henceforth, not gonna read blind views and get involved with baseless comments like 'stfu' 

😆

actually  1 collegue from srilanka was saying China will capture Srilanka very soon like other countries..

its clear picture right.....everybody watch news...so what is there to hide...

People here fighting  are wasting time...they should really do something for there country....there country needs them......its like now or never--young generation do something

Good Luck to new generation ...Think about Future 

Originally posted by anjs

Dude the whole world is saying... If you don't want to see then your wish...

After all it's your country not mine...

They will realise when china will make them their own territory.  Sold their nation to ccp.😆

India has every right to protect their borders. Not their problem nepal sold  its soul to china

I hope india takes away the govt job  , education chances they give to nepal. When one country is ccp friend these days.

The historic relations ruined by their new govt. Who is ccp's slave. I mean my college roomie's whole family is there. Never had any issues coming to india, getting scholarships etc..

If Nepal hate india so much, don't take perks from india either. 

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 3 years ago

Originally posted by colossial2015

Or become a beggar like current Pakistani government led by Bhikari.

Or become their territory where no freedom exists😆

Originally posted by Bulbbul_Pandey

sure keep drinking the Modi Kool aid

Better than drinking ccp's🤡 

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan

They will realise when china will make them their own territory.  Sold their nation to ccp.😆

India has every right to protect their borders. Not their problem nepal sold  its soul to china

I hope india takes away the govt job  , education chances they give to nepal. When one country is ccp friend these days.

The historic relations ruined by their new govt. Who is ccp's slave. I mean my college roomie's whole family is there. Never had any issues coming to india, getting scholarships etc..

If Nepal hate india so much, don't take perks from india either. 

IKR, Some sadakchaap Chinese  khatoon called India virus any nobody retorted. 

A friend of mine who is a srilankan said they are counting days before CCP claims srilanka as theirs the current govt sold itself to China wo din door Nahi when jab Nepal banega Naya paksitan and it's sad 

Why does every topic on this forum turn into hatred against India posts.. sick of it. 

Originally posted by flipfl0p

Sorry. Not here to demean your country. I just want to hear your (Nepali) version.
What exactly has gone wrong with India, according you (Nepalis)?

Did India act like a big boss in your country‘a internal affairs?

Has India snatched any of your land?

Is there any water dispute (India holding a river). I don’t think so, as Nepal is in the foot steps of Himalayas. 

I sincerely want to know, as we (our countries) never had differences so far. (Or you had your grievances and we ignored it, as a mighty country. If so, I am sorry). But please let it out. I request you to be civil.

Everything you’ve questioned is the answer. 

Originally posted by reel_real

My god so much political discussion is going on from yesterday onwards ðŸ˜† Suddenly I feel like political guru with all the information i accumulated😆

Left Wing, Right wing, liberals, fake liberals, nationalist, India-Nepal-China

I may sound inconsiderate, but what is the need to bother with what happening in other country when their citizens are happy. China may do whatever they want in Nepal, if their citizens are happy leave them after all they know their country well, and we have enough of our problems already to bother with them

Same,  with what is happening in India  Nepal is not needed to think about it, concentrate on your problem.

And whatever media shows is not always true, they have their own agenda. None of big media outlets did one cover story on Amphan, but as soon as PM Modi visited Bengal and Odisha, media realised something seriously wrong happened here

This!!

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

Everything you’ve questioned is the answer. 

Can you explain?

How exactly India has acted like a big boss? How did it meddle in your country? Did it try to uproot a democratically elected government and put a dictator? Tell me what exactly it did?

What is the region of Nepal that India has snatched recently?

Which river dispute? 

Originally posted by flipfl0p

Can you explain?

How exactly India has acted like a big boss? How did it meddle in your country? Did it try to uproot a democratically elected government and put a dictator? Tell me what exactly it did?

What is the region of Nepal that India has snatched recently?

Which river dispute? 

No point of me wasting my time answering your questions, no offense.

People don’t ask to understand and I am not sitting here taking this bait .

I’ve already seen someone acting like she knows more about Nepal than Nepalese. Name calling and what not. So it’s all futile. 

Also, People’s perception about Nepal and Nepalese here makes zero difference.