Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

oh yea, she really becoming very powerful in Nepal......calling shots in the government, meeting with top officials whenever she pleases.......they have even made mandarin compulsory in Nepalese schools.... and it was her suggestion to ban all Indian Media channels in Nepal from today onwards

Where is manisha koirala now , learning mandarin r wat lol
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Stealing Film roles or backbiting on KWK doesnt count ?? I was told it did šŸ˜†

Lol take the piss out of them sure...kjo was anyway not very well respected because of his openly admitted shallowness

But wanting to see them break based on such hazy ā€œevidenceā€ of them hurting sushanth is plain sadistic 

Edited by pathaka - 3 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

oh yea, she really becoming very powerful in Nepal......calling shots in the government, meeting with top officials whenever she pleases.......they have even made mandarin compulsory in Nepalese schools.... and it was her suggestion to ban all Indian Media channels in Nepal from today onwards

Who fed you this rubbish?

Nice story though. 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Nice story though. 

Is she not... Has Oli not called India as the virus.... Has China not taken over few of Nepal's villages ...

See the news, you'll come to know....

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Is she not... Has Oli not called India as the virus.... Has China not taken over few of Nepal's villages ...

Maybe you need to stop watching stories and focus on real news. 

donā€™t tell me about my country. 

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Nice story though. 

LOL right wing of India loves fairy tales..anything to brainwash their public i guess.. i bet no one in Nepal even heard of this person before these nutters spread this propaganda..

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Where is manisha koirala now , learning mandarin r wat lol

Manisha is pathetic, back stabber..... Such person deserves no respect from us.....

Wait a few years, china is gonna lay claim over entire nepal...Oli is selling the country to winni pooh.... Even his own party members have realised he is incapable and asking him to resign but again madam Chinese ambassador is trying to save his seat as he is anti India and pro China...

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Indian propaganda news? LOL...

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

LOL right wing of India loves fairy tales..anything to brainwash their public i guess.. i bet no one in Nepal even heard of this person before these nutters spread this propaganda..

Looks like it.

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Manisha is pathetic, back stabber..... Such person deserves no respect from us.....

Wait a few years, china is gonna lay claim over entire nepal...Oli is selling the country to winni pooh.... Even his own party members have realised he is incapable and asking him to resign but again madam Chinese ambassador is trying to save his seat as he is anti India and pro China...

the only neighbour that is toxic for Nepal is India when its run by the current government.. Now Nepal is standing up against the bully of South Asia .. good for them ..