Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reel_real thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

This is what Indian News Channel is wasting their time on with background songs and what not. 

As a Nepali, this is hilarious. 😆

They did a whole segment with BW song. News Channels writers should be script writers in movies . They have pretty good imagination. 

I wish they did a little bit of research on PM Oli’s history. 

It’s amusing nevertheless.

Honestly in recent years news channels has proved to be quite a disappointment. In their hunger for TRP they have hit their all time low. It's quite annoying to even watch news this days

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

People have nothing better to do than to troll 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Boo hoo by Jojopa starts in 3..2..1...

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I like Agastya though - actually both of Shweta's kids are absolutely gorgeous..talent skips one generation right, who knows if BigB's grandkids have a better shot at acting.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

I like Agastya though - actually both of Shweta's kids are absolutely gorgeous..talent skips one generation right, who knows if BigB's grandkids have a better shot at acting.

They might be better than their parents. But ideally they should be better than 100s perhaps 1000s that audition. But that won’t happen ever ! Not with Karan Johar and Dharma productions around they won’t! We know Karan and Shweta are very close ! 

I feel he is doing this intentionally. He could have asked Neetu to crop his picture but I think so he doesn't care.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

They might be better than their parents. But ideally they should be better than 100s perhaps 1000s that audition. But that won’t happen ever ! Not with Karan Johar and Dharma productions around they won’t! We know Karan and Shweta are very close ! 

yes that will never change, its KJo - he is a snake and unabashedly so.  He has said that it is his choice whoever he wants to launch and why only he is pulled up for launching starkids, or when did "he take the theka for launching outsiders" so to say. I dont have a problem with KJo launching people either..its the fact that he snatches projects from others thats the issue.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

He must be feeling a little bit secure to be invited by Neetu Singh for her Birthday party.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

yes that will never change, its KJo - he is a snake and unabashedly so.  He has said that it is his choice whoever he wants to launch and why only he is pulled up for launching starkids, or when did "he take the theka for launching outsiders" so to say. I dont have a problem with KJo launching people either..its the fact that he snatches projects from others thats the issue.

Exactly even in earlier years some talentless outsiders were given big launches Twinkle, Esha, Tushar among others. But if they couldn't survive in the industry due to chance, talent or hardworking that was their fate. Today Kjo not only launches star kids he makes sure their successes regardless of whether the audience truly appreciates them or not. That is the issue. Among other things like the devaluing of talent. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Is this article a step to later play victim? 

“Yes they trolled me “ 

“It affected me and I was crying”