Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Stardust91

I think our show's writers need to realise that they have an actor who can make even socially distanced romance look like he is close to his co-actor. They can write anything and he will make it work. 

I mean the number of times I have watched the "tum meri sab kuch ho" and "tum nahin to main bhi nahin yaar" sequence. 

P.S. I know it seems like I am more of a Shaheer and Abir fangirl than a MishBir fangirl...all i can say is that before the lockdown i was a MishBir fangirl as much as a Shaheer fangirl but in this socially distanced story my focus has shifted a tad... I don’t know what it is...maybe that Shaheer knows that he has to make an impact and he makes sure that the audience sees the impact. So i have been drawn to his portrayal of Abir more. Please do not take it in a bad way. I am sure Rhea will turn me into an equal fan of the both of them like I was before the lockdown. 

Our show writer do give mishbir romantic scenes. Rheshah Also do it very nicely. Dan comes d editor, who aspire to ba barbar i think but galati se iss show ke editor ban gaye or apna scissor chala dete hain mishbir scenes mein. Agar saare mishbir bts ek sathe karte toh pura lockdown ka episode ban jata. Itna apna kalakari dekha ta hain

Otherwise may be wanted to be a tennis player. Because he seems to be very interested in tennis match . Which just spoil d intensity

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

1year to Coffee hot and Coffee romantic scene...

also means 1year to Abir the hot driver😳☺️

and 1year to Mishti the #pinkpari❤️

☺️❤️

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

DKP ne phirse pic daali...badly need a shaheer pic...😒

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shah should tell us the secret of his shiny lambe baal☺️

In this video his hair