Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

oh haan, we've only got one game segment with rhesha..

The mystery box one

😛

ooh no and also that small friendship day-wala small segment

The memes one.😊

Miss their IV together.

Nandu...I will be never enough with the Rhesha IVs that I get🤣🤣i want more of them yaaar😭im missing their IVs together... jitni bhi mili hai na..un sab dekhke ek alag si sukoon milti hai..😳😳

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

1year to Coffee hot and Coffee romantic scene...

also means 1year to Abir the hot driver😳☺️

and 1year to Mishti the #pinkpari❤️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Nandu...I will be never enough with the Rhesha IVs that I get🤣🤣i want more of them yaaar😭im missing their IVs together... jitni bhi mili hai na..un sab dekhke ek alag si sukoon milti hai..😳😳

Ooh I don't think any of us will be ever😆 #greedy only because they are such a rare piece😳

Whenever we receive that little shower of a glimpse of their IV together, we feel like it's a real thunderstorm and shining rainbow in our drought

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Uff! time truly does fly by, especially when you have mishbir❤️

This whole sequence will hands down be one of the best  (if not the best) romantic yet light-hearted love-story scene ever to be on ITV.👏

I will always cherish this - the lighting, the direction, the writing, the acting ofcourse

After this episode, I began drinking coffee kaafi often 😉😆

The whole koffee sequence is  d best example of how to show Romantic sequence with social distancing 🤣🤣.  writer can try one now😜😜

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Ohh that was from her bytes in sbs..I'm talking abt separate segments that other onscreen couples do like game segments😆😆

They seemed friendly in that segment....also people say Shaheer and Rhea aren't friends coz Shaheer said so...

Erm he said so when the show started...ONE year ago...surely by now they have become friends. I mean if you spend so much time with someone on set then you become friends. Even that interview Shaheer eventually said "i guess we are friends" 

But i agree with him somewhat "friends" is a big word. There are colleagues, there are work friends and then there are friends and even friends come in separate categories. There are friends you go to lunch and dinner with...then there are friends you go on trips with and you can stay at their house and they at yours and then there are friends who are like family. 

So i understand what Shaheer means...

And i actually like the fact that he is genuine. He even said in an interview that if he doesn't like something someone says or does then he can be rude. I like people like him. What you see is what you get. Can't be dealing with fake diplomacy. 

Plus how fearless is he...he gives zero Fs about what people will say or think; if they will hire him or not, etc. Takes guts to be this honest. 

Don't get me wrong, I really do like the nice ones too...the ones who care but there is something so endearing about Shaheer's honesty. 

Edited by Stardust91 - 3 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

The whole koffee sequence is  d best example of how to show Romantic sequence with social distancing 🤣🤣.  writer can try one now😜😜

🤣

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

I think our show's writers need to realise that they have an actor who can make even socially distanced romance look like he is close to his co-actor. They can write anything and he will make it work. 

I mean the number of times I have watched the "tum meri sab kuch ho" and "tum nahin to main bhi nahin yaar" sequence. 

P.S. I know it seems like I am more of a Shaheer and Abir fangirl than a MishBir fangirl...all i can say is that before the lockdown i was a MishBir fangirl as much as a Shaheer fangirl but in this socially distanced story my focus has shifted a tad... I don’t know what it is...maybe that Shaheer knows that he has to make an impact and he makes sure that the audience sees the impact. So i have been drawn to his portrayal of Abir more. Please do not take it in a bad way. I am sure Rhea will turn me into an equal fan of the both of them like I was before the lockdown. 

Edited by Stardust91 - 3 years ago
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Why they not tagged shaheer 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC0bgnahxIu/?igshid=qsey3ucrtrdz

Edited by ght_shona_4evr - 3 years ago
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

coz they want us to ask why? 🤣🤣