Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Parth is Shooting 😬 he is a true professional n knows how to deal with shit....ppl can keep speculating and print articles but he is here to shine😍😍😍πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž waise bhi buzz jo chaiyeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCarYpVBDcs/?igshid=oce318d2tobn

He's wearing the same suit he had on in that scene with sneha. So he's shooting after that now. 

This will be his second scene with sneha I think, that we know of. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Parth is Shooting 😬 he is a true professional n knows how to deal with shit....ppl can keep speculating and print articles but he is here to shine😍😍😍πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž waise bhi buzz jo chaiyeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Thanks pallu yahee maein boli dnt speculate based on articles..

These are just for media ko sell karne for visibility kuch bhi chaap dethe hai and ppl will believe and do what they wish..

Sad media dint learn lesson post one recent incident...

Dnt need anyones sympathy or anyones hate let the celebs live their life ..

But what were happy that anurags absence will get them their due. Dint expect that

Edited by Paricarocks - 3 years ago
surbhi1995 thumbnail

I had full faith in his professionalism and his passion for acting.

Though he can take break when he wants .But being his ardent follower from past 5 years I know it's his work which help to cope up with any shit in his life

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

He's wearing the same suit he had on in that scene with sneha. So he's shooting after that now. 

This will be his second scene with sneha I think, that we know of. 

They are shooting in a pattern hope...n are using the actors max when they are on the set... parallel scenes ki shoot ki jagah actors k scenes pe Focus...cost cutting jo karni hai..

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

I had full faith in his professionalism and his passion for acting.

Though he can take break when he wants .But being his ardent follower from past 5 years I know it's his work which help to cope up with any shit in his life

Same...aise to bahut aate hai bakwas karne sabse affect hone laga to ho gaya..sns break is important these days bcox of the toxicity n negativity...but being on a brk frm sns doesn't mean depressed hi hote hai log...

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Absolutely. 

The comments here remind me of parents telling their children oh you are so brave you dont have to cry ,boys dont cry . Whereas they need that reassurance and need to cry when they start losing it. Parth did the correct thing by taking a break from social media. N personally if he needs sometime out ,he must take it as nothing else is as imp as one's health. God bless him and may god give strength to everyone to overcome their problems. β€οΈ  

Its.a strange world. In order to show sympathy for someone who took his life, some ppl have gone way too far in abusing others , and hence pushing them in depression. Instead of showing empathy and compassion on social media , it's full of death threats, abuse and blame game.  What's with this reverse trend  

First of all that person claiming that he was in live in relationship, all ppl writing comments more power to you blah blah.  Not even one person asked, in livin there is no committment.  So no question of blaming someone.  Also for such ppl, we shd behave as if it's not big deal.  Just to seek attention, they hv no right to disclose other party personal things. We shd ignore such comments royally.  I loved the way hina khan put across.  She is actually tigress.

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Parth is shooting with poojaπŸ˜†

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Looking at the accident history of anurag and falling over stomach history of prerna.one can happily conclude that anurag skull and prerna foetus are made up of IRON

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

Parth is shooting with poojaπŸ˜†

more power to .....🀣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Looking at the accident history of anurag and falling over stomach history of prerna.one can happily conclude that anurag skull and prerna foetus are made up of IRON

ab ek aur baar bhi ser phode anurag ka 

maine  hadtal kar deni hai😑