Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

It was expected. Articles being posted to create a buzz 👏 he did abs the right thing by distancing from social media bec sm world is abs fake. In order to create a buzz, target his personal life and take depression an excuse..like..publicize it.. Wah 🤢 buzz is not needed for trps (in kzk2 case it's pretty evident ) , a good story is. 

Bola tha Yeh muh uthake Kal aa jayegaa, Lo aa gaya . 

Shabaash Parth !!! 👏

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Parth is Shooting 😬 he is a true professional n knows how to deal with shit....ppl can keep speculating and print articles but he is here to shine😍😍😍🥳🥳🥳😎😎 waise bhi buzz jo chaiye😉😉😉😉

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCarYpVBDcs/?igshid=oce318d2tobn

🤗 😊

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Good To See Him Back . All The Best parth 👍🏼

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCbM5S0jczs/?igshid=5tj5fgpzpjxe

yeh Lo ... Ek aur ...😆

It’s so funny , people over here are concerned and giving good wishes to him and yeh banda set par shoot kar raha hain ...

Previously also there has been many instances where we have been all concerned for him and this guy is somewhere else either shooting or enjoying his time ...😆... so we finally got used to this ones pattern . 

Krinya thumbnail

Hum.blessing unko bhi de dete hain jinko zaroorat nai hoti. ❤️

Originally posted by: _charu_

Hum.blessing unko bhi de dete hain jinko zaroorat nai hoti. ❤️

Blessings jo sacche man se diye jaye ...Aise blessings are worth it ...Na ki khudka swarth ho us  blessings ke peeche ...

And oh since I’m saying this quoting you that does not mean I’m talking about you 😳....

You gave blessings from your heart that means a lot.....doesn’t matter to whom you gave ... intent is what matters.

Edited by RollingStones - 3 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

We reached page 10

Parths topic is always hot topic 

We will try to reach 20 pages come On members we can do it

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

First of all, whatever happens in his personal life is should not be anyone’s concern. Anyone’s private life, his orientation, sexuality, choice of friends is an extremely PERSONAL CHOICE and should be left at that. Social media and digital platforms are tools of changes, both positive and negative. The amount of hatred over fictional shows, characters and actors is appalling. KZK universe is not the end of the world. I am totally sensitive towards Parth’s predicament, if he decides to take a break, good for him. He has the full right to do so! If he doesn’t, then good for him too! Let’s just let him be A HUMAN being and stop celebrating his bravery that he is working despite being not in best of his moods. 

It’s okay to be NOT OKAY and take a break. I wish him all happiness and prosperity in the world. Every human being deserves that. The venom against actors is shocking! 

Let’s just stop hating and think about real mental health issues. Even the strongest hearts are in turmoil due to this pandemic. I think and would like to believe that we are better than whatever goes on social media! 

I just lost a dear colleague of mine. Barely 30 and it’s been just a week. I couldn’t get up from bed for days despite being called strong and calm otherwise. Grief, death, trauma everything changes us! Let’s not jump our guns.... If he needs rest, so be it! If not, welcome back! 

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

First of all, whatever happens in his personal life is should not be anyone’s concern. Anyone’s private life, his orientation, sexuality, choice of friends is an extremely PERSONAL CHOICE and should be left at that. Social media and digital platforms are tools of changes, both positive and negative. The amount of hatred over fictional shows, characters and actors is appalling. KZK universe is not the end of the world. I am totally sensitive towards Parth’s predicament, if he decides to take a break, good for him. He has the full right to do so! If he doesn’t, then good for him too! Let’s just let him be A HUMAN being and stop celebrating his bravery that he is working despite being not in best of his moods. 

It’s okay to be NOT OKAY and take a break. I wish him all happiness and prosperity in the world. Every human being deserves that. The venom against actors is shocking! 

Let’s just stop hating and think about real mental health issues. Even the strongest hearts are in turmoil due to this pandemic. I think and would like to believe that we are better than whatever goes on social media! 

I just lost a dear colleague of mine. Barely 30 and it’s been just a week. I couldn’t get up from bed for days despite being called strong and calm otherwise. Grief, death, trauma everything changes us! Let’s not jump our guns.... If he needs rest, so be it! If not, welcome back! 

You said it 👏may god give everyone the strength to sail through  these difficult times....so what if the news was true or false ? No harm in blessing people around. 

I have my views on the controversy surrounding him but in main post it was clearly mentioned we r not supposed to discuss his personal life. So I deliberately ignored it.