Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maaya_Memsaab

These faltu boycotts of attention hogging wannabees & media won't affect KJo, he's bigger than these crap. 

They scream for inclusivity but want Karan to exclude some people 😆

hardly seems inclusive ❤️ 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 years ago
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What did I just read? Tell me this is a serious article not a sarcastic one. 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

I would have agreed with you, if this was the first time, Kjo is portrayed as someone crying alone, feeling alone and so on.

But nah, everytime there is an attack on him, this is his modus operandi.

Uri attacks or Kangu's attack in KWK or now. It is same, mai dukhiya PR campaigns.

I still believe it's someone else and not KJo. So far in the investigations the major focus had been on YRF and SLB, they have been questioned but Karan is not. Atleast not yet. The social media outrage against him is because of nepotism, by people masquerading as sushant fans. Somewhere in this now the focus is shift to other prawns, and KJo's inactivity on social is bothering people. People are done trolling Alia, Mahesh Bhatts and YRF, now the new focus is Rajeev, Soni etc. The day karan discuss this issue again or even tweet something people will drag him to pits of hell, he understands that. He understands it all that's why he isn't doing anything just waiting for things to go normal. He is smarter than you credit him for. It's someone who want focus to shift on karan and karan isn't giving them any content. Hopefully things will clear soon and y'all will see the light. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ok I read it in a hurry but did read the entire thing twice to understand this 'connection', only to realize that this was what the connection was. 🤣🤣

KJo, if you were truly sophisticated (which you wanna portray 24x7), we won't have to see this article ever. This is AS subtle as Monisha and nowhere near to Maya Sarabhai.🤣

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry but I really don't buy that this is Karan's PR. He is not this dumb to ask people to put out such pathetic articles that don't help him. How does it help anyone to have it everywhere that he is crying all the time like a little kid? People would just laugh. Nobody is going to feel sorry.

He would have better PR than this. Karan is smart enough to know the best thing is to keep quiet and don't bring your name to anyone's notice right now. 

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

B'chod ye Kjo ke PR thakte nahin hai kya... kahin ghus jaae hain SNAKE ko whitewash karne ke liye.

These kind of articles are living proof HOW DEEP is these Bollywood Mafia connected .... all the news that we read are PAID by these Mafia for their benefit. 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

When you know the answer why asking me? 

what i know.......i know nothing......you tell me how you know so much......

Twinklingmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Sorry but I really don't buy that this is Karan's PR. He is not this dumb to ask people to put out such pathetic articles that don't help him. How does it help anyone to have it everywhere that he is crying all the time like a little kid? People would just laugh. Nobody is going to feel sorry.

He would have better PR than this. Karan is smart enough to know the best thing is to keep quiet and don't bring your name to anyone's notice right now. 

Yep yep yep 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

what i know.......i know nothing......you tell me how you know so much......

Nahi pata toh shant raho na yaa jise pata hain jaise ki main unka suno. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
it's funny dis ppl just whining , how is d coffee kjo who 😂