Dil Bechara Trailer Shatters All Records- Most Liked Trailer Ever - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 months ago

Sushant... I hope you see this from where you are smiley27

Originally posted by Terenaina

Sad part about sushant is that all the actors in his age group that delivered hits have experience huge love support from audience and had media hype and etc but sushant delivered the 2nd biggest blockbuster hits and nobody appreciated him when he was alive. If you compare the actors we give hype to and his box office records, you’ll realize his numbers was much higher. It took his death to realize the great actor he was. I feel angry at myself for not supporting him and was busy hyping mediocre 

Exactly this! Even his hype for Dhoni was short lived because he was attacked by negative articles and his films got shelved. Chhichhore despite being a blockbuster movie was ignored by industry. Leave sushant none of the cast member got recognition for it. So I am fine even if this mediocre trailer is getting so much attention. Sadly sush could not experience so much love in his 12 years of career. 

Originally posted by ninny

Exactly this! Even his hype for Dhoni was short lived because he was attacked by negative articles and his films got shelved. Chhichhore despite being a blockbuster movie was ignored by industry. Leave sushant none of the cast member got recognition for it. So I am fine even if this mediocre trailer is getting so much attention. Sadly sush could not experience so much love in his 12 years of career. 

That’s what breaks my heart. I feel sad to be part of the group that didn’t celebrate him when he was alive. I got so busy with mediocre stuff and believed these negative articles. If there was a time machine. He could’ve seen the love and appreciation people have for him when he was alive. His news is not only in India, several different countries was televising it 

[Content Removed]

Ironic to be honest

Originally posted by cricketfan1

Is it? I only watched like 2 clips and from whatever I watched I found the whole vibe uplifting....May be I wasn’t just making sense of anything and only was just focussing on him...I do need to make a couple of more attempts to actually finish watching the whole trailer without my sweaty eyes blurring the vision out, let alone be able to make sense out of it! 

Honestly I was always worried how this movie will turn out to be. I have seen few of Mukesh's interviews and he always mentions he has given Bollywood touch to the story (means made it super cheesy). Although I was sobbing throughout the trailer but it was because of what has happened. If things were different then I wouldn't have felt any emotions. Sush looks cute and Sanjana isn't as bad as I was expecting but overall the trailer seems very web series or television movie type. Fios despite being a very generic cancer lover story had it's own aura.I can't judge the entire film with trailer but I wasn't really impressed. Hope Chhabra has handled emotional scenes nicely and not made them too dramatic because if done well they can uplift the overall quality of the movie. 

I have no intention of spoiling the official trailer thread so will say it heresmiley36 the trailer is lackluster.. had it not been for the tragic circumstances, it wouldn't have been much talked about.. nothing really impressed

That being said, we have had hit trailers and movies for worse reasons so I guess this can be a grand send off of Sushant from BW

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

He is watching and he is happysmiley27

Remembering Late Actor Sushant Singh Rajput's Take On Life | LEFToye

Yet it took his death to get to this point. Imagine if he had still been alive. The trailer would probably have been in the hundreds of thousands at max.