Dil Bechara Trailer Shatters All Records- Most Liked Trailer Ever - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by ProfMcGonagall

Yet it took his death to get to this point. Imagine if he had still been alive. The trailer would probably have been in the hundreds of thousands at max. 

You can never know these things. It might have been well received 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

You can never know these things. It might have been well received 

Maybe. But seeing the comments under the trailer it seems like a majority are there for SSR. Even I liked the trailer and will watch it for him.

If there's any celeb I was ever a fan of SSR topped that list. I've watched all his movies except Sonchiriya because the dialect was hard for me to understand.

Originally posted by ProfMcGonagall

Yet it took his death to get to this point. Imagine if he had still been alive. The trailer would probably have been in the hundreds of thousands at max. 

Thats a sad reality, people only shower this much love and praise on someone when they die, they dare not say anything bad about them. But when they are alive people feel they are allowed to judge and hate on them, i still see that happening now 

Also alot of these views and likes are also coz people are trying to take revenge on nepotism

Edited by zara321 - 9 months ago

[Content Removed]
Originally posted by blue-ice.1

He is watching and he is happysmiley27

Remembering Late Actor Sushant Singh Rajput's Take On Life | LEFToye

He is watching n not happy seeing d hypocritical , sick still continuing with their lol there 😢

I still remember the topic I made on here years ago where I said the guys I wanted to see make it big in Bollywood, sushant was on top of the list who I saw a potential to be a superstar. He was an outsider and hard working, charming guy and I wanted him to win. I have seen cancer movies like this before and wish it was a different type of story, don't like sad movies. Sushant should've chosen happy comedy movies maybe that would've made him happy in real life too.

Originally posted by zara321

Also alot of these views and likes are also coz people are trying to take revenge on nepotism

Completely agree with you! smiley14

SSR.. I hope you’re happy wherever you are smiley27

Damn! I never imagined it would break Avengers records. He has left an undeniable mark in the world. I truly hope people learn from the mistakes they made in regards to him, and learn how to be better. 💖