I feel numb after watching this 💔

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Uffff Sushant 💔

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I thought in the original movie both had cancer but Sushant's character doesn't look like he has cancer 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

I thought in the original movie both had cancer but Sushant's character doesn't look like he has cancer 

They do both have cancer. "Ek tha Raja, ek thi Rani. Dono mar gaye, khatam kahani. " This line indicates they'll both eventually die.

Spoiler if you haven't read the book

Hazel had cancer spread to her lungs which is why she wears a nasal canal. Gus had bone cancer which wasn't very visible/apparent in the beginning but he is the first to go. They even meet at a cancer convention which are major plot points in the book. 

Edited by Cookies.. - 3 years ago
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Spoilers dude for the uninitiated

Edited by S_H_Y - 3 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I had decided I would not watch the trailor not the movie.. Because I never liked Sushant dying in any of his serials/movies.. But my love to see him perform the last time took over.. I am too overwhelmed to say anything.. His voice.. his expressions..shit man. I wont be hearing/seeing it again.. I was crying smiling ..wanted it to end and not end at the same time.. I am so overwhelmed.. Sushant you did not deserve to go..not this way.. Needless to say I have always loved his performances.. so I am not saying it again.. The ones who did not appreciate him ever  have one final and last chance to do so :)

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Already an Indian record for most comments in 1 hour.  Around 42000

Dabangg 3 had 90000 likes and Sooryavanshi 122000 comments in 24 hours 

almost 500 k likes in 1hour. This will create new digital records

Edited by Ahana_Sehgal21 - 3 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

1 hour m hi around 500k likes YouTube exploded👍🏼

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies..

They do both have cancer. "Ek tha Raja, ek thi Rani. Dono mar gaye, khatam kahani. " This line indicates they'll both eventually die.

Spoiler if you haven't read the book

Hazel had cancer spread to her lungs which is why she wears a nasal canal. Gus had bone cancer which wasn't very visible/apparent in the beginning but he is the first to go. They even meet at a cancer convention which are major plot points in the book. 

I have read the book and in the book, he already lost his leg and his best friend is blind but that doesn't seem to be the case here