Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Damn! It is such a bad irony that every dialogue, scene in the trailer talks about life, death, pain, living, dying, brush with death, life isn't fair!!

Anyways, I loved it. Sushant was great as usual, I'm sure the film will be great too.

I just wish the heroine could be erased/removed from the film but looks like she plays a pivotal role.

Looking forward to the film. Can't say anything else. It's too overwhelming.

This line broke my heart:

We don't decide when we're born or when we die, but we do get to decide how we live our lives. 🥺

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

They could have edited that line "hum log decide nahi karte kab jeena kab marna " 

This gonna be tough for who knows the ending of the original book.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

It was hard to watch, that smile, that fun on his face. Sanjana is decent but I kept watching Sushant in whatever frame he was. I loved the music. ❤️ It will  be hard to watch the movie for me but will watch it though.  😭

I loved the trailer overall. ❤️

DushtKanya thumbnail

Looks goooood!

This is probably gonna be Sushant's most endearing character - helps that he's such a wonderful, natural actor with an innocent face ❤️ Augustus Waters from TFIOS is love.

On another note, Sanjana Sanghi seems quite impressive too. I like her voice.

Can't wait for the 24th especially to see Sushant's brilliance ❤️

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

"Janam kab lena hai aur marna kab hai, hum decide nahi kar sakte hai. Lekin kaisi jeena hai, woh hum decide kar sakte hai." ~ SSR (Dil Bechara)

I lost it at that line. Oh Sushant. Not like this 💔 I don't know if I have the capacity to watch this film without coming out super depressed. 

Edited by Cookies.. - 3 years ago
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Life was unfair to you Guggu, we were unfair to you. You r better than any so called Star of today's bollywood. This Film, the story is one of my Favourite but never knew I will watching it like this and the story won't matter anymore only You Will ❤️❤️

P.S : I am not being able to like Sanjana. It hurts whatever he has gone through those allegations and all and None of his Ex or frnds stood up. My mind just can't forget all those things. Anyway Good luck to Sanjana.

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I can't watch the trailer right now. Is it good? 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

SSR was so natural, innocent, and endearing. ❤️

Knowing the ending and its significance now, it's going to be a tough watch. 💔