Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: HotFuzz

Sushmita’s message is so heartwarming. What is the 47 connection she is talking about ? 

Damn, after reading her post, I searched about what's with number 47 , but don't know what's their connection was but I found this meaning when I googled. 

Angel number “47” is a message of 'congratulations' from your angels for the hard work and effort you have put in to achieving your goals and aspirations. Your angels ask that you keep up the great work and be safe in the knowledge that you are on the right life path and are successfully fulfilling your soul mission. 

It's called Angel Number. 

Angel Number 47

Angel number 47 is a message from your angels sending congratulations for the spiritual progress that you have made. It also contains a calling from your guardian angels and the Ascended Masters to keep working to deepen your spiritual experience.

Here is the whole description in the link below. 

https://thesecretofthetarot.com/angel-number-47/

Edited by Renee.Clare - 3 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

only because of sushant many have returned to india forums and so many views 

i wish people had shown him how much they loved and appreciated him while alive so that he would feel happy and not take that drastic step 

hope hes watching from heavens how much people common people truly love him 

Not the fake love BW and media showers 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago
Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sushant's acting is good unlike his contemporaries and Khan uncles.

2uaniket thumbnail

Last movie dil bechara of sushant release date, cast, trailer. Dil Bechara will release on Hotstar now.