Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

PC tweeting DB trailer really made my day somehow. Not a PC dieheart fan, but love the fact that she is still humane and relatable. Considering where she stays and belongs now, she could have gone without it, but preferred to do it anyway. 👍🏼

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

The trailer is trending on number 1. With 4.9 Million likes ❤️ Oh Sushant 😭

prerna4rishav thumbnail

Did any A-lister BW personality tweet/post anything about this trailer ? I am not very active in SM and IF is my only source of info on BW, plus you guys do some wonderful jobs in keeping this place trendy and updates👍🏼. 

This ONE time when BW folks could really remove their mean bitchy jealousy streaks and come join together with the audience in celebrating the last work of SSR, they failed to do even that. I checked AB Sr., SRK, Salman, KJo and few other Twitters and didn't find any. What can I say. Shame on them. Just beginning to realize how petty this bunch is. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail

Also, can someone please post Sushmita Sen's Insta on DB Trailer. That lady, she is a class apart. Her heartfelt message for SSR broke me again. 💔

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies..

It is a tribute. Might not be the last project he shot but definitely the LAST to release and the LAST performance we will ever witness. Also, it is made free to watch for all as a TRIBUTE. But hey, whatever floats your boat. If countering peoples "fake sympathy" about a highly disturbing death is your way of showing how real you are as his fan, run with it. 

This member is pretending to be a long lost fan..I mean I've been around for a while in BWF, never saw him/her in any Sushant thread..😆 but since his death, has regularly been posting shit about him in the garb of sympathy, calling out members and what not... I have no issues with people who are directly criticising the trailer, if they didnt like it... but this one has been going on and on about how bad Sishant looked, how terrible the trailer is blah blah and then to appear as a 'fan' putting the blame on members for not appreciating him.. I mean hypocrisy ki hadd hai.. You're not even appreciating his last work.