Users

Frequent Posters

KewlDude thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

So true. What if, if people want to change. Not everyone is fake or hypocrite. People do change, isn't it?  This is the mentality because of which many people never change their behavior just because of the fear that they will be tagged as hypocrites or fake. There are many things in life which we don't want to do but still do because it's needed. What if, you keep  control on your feelings and just for the sake of Suahant and his fans, let people give tribute. You might not want to, but still can do that because a person died. 

Everyone has their personal lives to, if people didn't make threads or trended in social media, that doesn't mean, they didn't love him. He was loved by people, may be not in this forum but his movies, TV shows ,did well and one important reason was because people loved him. How many TV actors can make a successful transition in movies, Sushant was one amongst them, successful , he used to get highest votes on JDJ too. 💔

He had immense fans. It's just we didn't speak much for various reasons (For me it was Ankita and also The blinds, never wanted Ppl to bash him more so use to avoid his topic) and it was our fault. But we know now. It's late but we have learnt many ugly truths too. So let us be. 

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

Who am I hurting? I have just formed an opinion that the trailer was averagish and not really that good. People are just playing the false empathy card bc he's no more otherwise if he was still alive, people would have laughed over this trailer and made rightful comparisons with FIOS

I completely understand that as an ardent follower of Sushant's, you feel bitter that he hasn't been acknowledged and valued enough while he was still there, but I can assure you that his demise has truly stirred people. I don't want to seem preachy but we're all humans who constantly evolve. Maybe people would have laughed over the trailer had he been alive but they aren't. So, so many people are sad and regretful (even vindictive). Yes, it unfortunately took him to die for most people to realize how much they have missed out on, but those past 23 days have felt like a punishment for so many of those people who have, though too late, discovered him all over again. Personally, I expected people to forget about it in like a week maximum but it's shocking to me that people are still intensely rallying for him to obtain justice on the streets, despite an alarming global pandemic. Nepotism/ lobbying are being called out more intensely than ever and his trailer has beaten literally every single record ever in the whole world, forget Salman, Aamir, SRK, Hrithik etc. In fact, Sushant might just be the one who's gonna trigger an actual change/collective awareness regarding the industry.

I wish that meritocracy/justice could have happened while he was alive... but it now is what it is. Wouldn't know how many people are doing it out of sympathy, but I am intimately persuaded that most of them aren't doing it isn't out of pity. I know people who have never ever followed Bollywood who have bawled their eyes out watching his interviews and admired his performances, crying because they hadn't known him earlier. You've followed him throughout these years; I'm pretty sure you know his talent and his personality very well. Isn't he far too likable for praises to be only out of pity/sympathy? Fair enough, Manny might not seem like his best performance ever (he has gems like Ishaan, Mahi, Mansoor, Lakhan, Byomkesh in his filmography), but by now, pretty much all of us know how much he invests/prepares while doing his films. Above all, look at that endearing presence and smile ❤️

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

If your opinion is fair, than so is everyone else is to who are bashing you. So stop cribbing about others attacking you.

While I like that unlike heartbleed(I like her tbf, she is just an attention hungry kid),  you are not being obnoxious, but come on dude you are dragging this.

bold-🤔

Edited by heartbleed - 3 years ago
heartbleed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

The trailer is trending on number 1. With 4.9 Million likes ❤️ Oh Sushant 😭

omg wow 😊👏

heartbleed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Columbus_Crew

Heart breaking trailer. Watched it twice💔 that smile oh that smile and naughtiness!😒 

even watched shudh desi again today on prime had watched it in theatre when it released years back..not a great movie but his short chemistry with vani Kapoor was ❤️

I really loved Sushant in Shudh Desi Romance, Kedarnath, Kai po che, Dhoni and Sonchiriya ❤️

I have watched all his films and I shall even watch Dil Bechara in his loving memory ❤️

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Gosh it has 7.3 million likes now! It's almost as many likes as Justin Bieber's yummy song. Woah

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

This member is pretending to be a long lost fan..I mean I've been around for a while in BWF, never saw him/her in any Sushant thread..😆 but since his death, has regularly been posting shit about him in the garb of sympathy, calling out members and what not... I have no issues with people who are directly criticising the trailer, if they didnt like it... but this one has been going on and on about how bad Sishant looked, how terrible the trailer is blah blah and then to appear as a 'fan' putting the blame on members for not appreciating him.. I mean hypocrisy ki hadd hai.. You're not even appreciating his last work. 

LOL I went off from forum for a long time and only returned after the death of SSR but if you want i can peep you to the threads I made for Sushant when he was actually ALIVE rather than making fake sympathy posts only once he's gone.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5116757

Look at this thread and some people posting crap about him in that thread are praising this average trailer. Faukat ki empathy show karne ka koi faida nahi hai

Oh wow bina matlab ke bashing. I agree ab rone se kya. He is not here to see wheather u liked the trailer or not. Atleast be kind to celebs who r alive. Woh toh hone se raha 

HotFuzz thumbnail

Sushmita’s message is so heartwarming. What is the 47 connection she is talking about ?