Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5116757

Look at this thread and some people posting crap about him in that thread are praising this average trailer. Faukat ki empathy show karne ka koi faida nahi hai

That was exactly 9 months ago. What if they showed personal growth.  👍🏼

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

That was exactly 9 months ago. What if they showed personal growth.  👍🏼

Personal growth only after he died? Weren't you making fun of his death few days ago by saying that RK shot him or Alia did that in a sarcastic way?

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Heart breaking trailer. Watched it twice💔 that smile oh that smile and naughtiness!😒 

even watched shudh desi again today on prime had watched it in theatre when it released years back..not a great movie but his short chemistry with vani Kapoor was ❤️

Plum1 thumbnail

Look at this thread and some people posting crap about him in that thread are praising this average trailer. Faukat ki empathy show karne ka koi faida nahi hai

People learn man. People learn from their mistakes. Sadly, it took his death for us to learn it. Not everyone is doing show off with fake empathy. People are genuinely angry at themselves for overlooking this talent. People are really sad by his death. 

While I understand you are his fan from a long time. Most of us has given a second look at his works to actually realize he was talented. So, can you really not spoil for the people who are celebrating it for one last movie? This is our last chance to even have a discussion on his movie trailer like this. So, may you be kind enough to respect other's outpouring love for Sushant this time? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Personal growth only after he died? Weren't you making fun of his death few days ago by saying that RK shot him or Alia did that in a sarcastic way?

Yeah I do remember that it was pretty cool 😆

But I’m still not telling other people how to behave. Calling them hypocrites cause they disagree. I don’t think I personally attacked anyone on this forum in some 14 months 😂 

I’ll watch this film cause this girl is 🔥 and if it’s free somewhere 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5116757

So to counter them, you are going hurt everyone else, isn't that silly?

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

So to counter them, you are going hurt everyone else, isn't that silly?

Who am I hurting? I have just formed an opinion that the trailer was averagish and not really that good. People are just playing the false empathy card bc he's no more otherwise if he was still alive, people would have laughed over this trailer and made rightful comparisons with FIOS

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A thread which could have been only about Sushant and celebrating his last movie, has turned into this.Sad.

Ofcourse the reactions would have been different if he was alive.Thats the point.He ain't.And the least we can do is give him some love and appreciation now.

I mean you will get a 100 more people and a 100 movies to critique.Why can't this one be spared of any negativity and just be a celebration of the actor and performer Sushant was!!

Edited by YoWorld - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

if he was still alive, people would have laughed over this trailer and made rightful comparisons with FIOS

I’d probably still fawn over the girl. 

I think I’ll start a Sanjana fan club ❤️ 

Want a t shirt ? 😆