myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Bobby is the true victim ðŸ¤”

ha ha he was an fool i can say

imtiaz was new director so no production house was backing him 

than he met bobby and requested to do movie

than no producer was backing imtiaz as he was new and first movie flop so he asked bobby to get finance 

bobby arranged finance thru his contacts(sunny deols brother will have contacts after all) for jab we met director who had no producers backing him

he met kareena and convinced her to do the role

kareena did not want to do film for imtaz a new director but because bobby said she agreed

than imtiaz and kareena kicked out bobby and got shahid kapoor her boy friend

the person who arranged finance  for director and got heroine was left out of movie 

thats bollywood for you

If that can happen to dharmendras son and sunny deols brother imagine what happens to outsiders?

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Wah.wah.....to discredit SRK...use his Dad as a freedom fighter but people forget this fact when calling him anti national or sending him to Pakistan...

i am not discrediting him

SRK is good actor but he had contacts that he could flash that other outsiders could never do

imagine you know CM of a state will you not use his name to get work done?

same way SRK always can say his dads friends names who were big people 

All i am saying his bollywood just did not make SRK no. 1 for his talent but because of his background 

Some pure outsider cannot be No.1 in Bollywood contacts are essential 

Otherwise why a manoj bajpee, jimmy shergill etc did not become no.1 they are better actors than SRK 

But kjo, adi chopra promoted SRK to super stardom and No.1 place 

SRKs downfall began when others started doing movies for yash raj and kjo like ranveer, varun etc 

People just cannot become No.1 based on talent in bollywood, bollywood bggies must approve and careful PR planned to make them no.1. If you think SRK or Amitabh Bachchan became No.1 because of their talents you do not understand bollywood or business world. Everything is careful planned there who should be no.1? what ads they must do? What PR? etc its a complete planning. Media gets paid to promote stars till public starts considering them as No.1. Even ABs father was freedom fighter and AB knew gandhi's. AB came with indira  gandhis recommendation letter to sunil dutt,sunil dutt was forced to cast him because of that letter or sunil dutt was not interested in casting AB. Same with other directors. ABs first few films flopped yet he got job. Even zanjeer, AB was recommended for movie by dharmendra, 4-5 heros had rejected movie offer. Why Dharam recommended AB not any others? OK so many hints are enough. Producers take cue when you know big people and they recommend you even if they do not want to take you they want to please bigger powers. 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/photo-features/shah-rukh-khan-lesser-known-facts-about-the-baadshahs-family/photostory/64223546.cms?picid=64223579

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: myviewprem

i am not discrediting him

SRK is good actor but he had contacts that he could flash that other outsiders could never do

imagine you know CM of a state will you not use his name to get work done?

same way SRK always can say his dads friends names who were big people 

All i am saying his bollywood just did not make SRK no. 1 for his talent but because of his background 

Some pure outsider cannot be No.1 in Bollywood contacts are essential 

Otherwise why a manoj bajpee, jimmy shergill etc did not become no.1 they are better actors than SRK 

But kjo, adi chopra promoted SRK to super stardom and No.1 place 

SRKs downfall began when others started doing movies for yash raj and kjo like ranveer, varun etc 

People just cannot become No.1 based on talent in bollywood, bollywood bggies must approve and careful PR planned to make them no.1. If you think SRK or Amitabh Bachchan became No.1 because of their talents you do not understand bollywood or business world. Everything is careful planned there who should be no.1? what ads they must do? What PR? etc its a complete planning

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/photo-features/shah-rukh-khan-lesser-known-facts-about-the-baadshahs-family/photostory/64223546.cms?picid=64223579

I do not understand the BW business as if u do🤣....but I do understand ur hatred for SRK....that is why most of the time I ignore u like I ignore a certain other Salman fan's posts who spews venom against SRK....just spoke  now because u used SRK's father who died when SRK was still a teenager to discredit him of his hard work...that was hitting below the belt.🤢...otherwise I just am not affected by a member's ramblings once I know that they are SRK dislikers....carry on sweetheart...😉....I get you😉

Maroonporsche thumbnail

If that can happen to dharmendras son and sunny deols brother imagine what happens to outsiders?

This goes back to my first question. Is there a certain threshold for complaints. Like Saif said nepotism affected him and he was trolled. I mean what is the criteria to complain ?

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

This goes back to my first question. Is there a certain threshold for complaints. Like Saif said nepotism affected him and he was trolled. I mean what is the criteria to complain ?

OK i am not sure about saif case which movie he was thrown out

But like a company bollywood runs on hierarchy and relationships

If some bigger star wants saif out and his friend in may be saif will be out 

thats what saif meant may be by nepotism to him

But thats rare for star sons

In bobby deols case, he arranged producer and heroine thru contacts and the director and heroine betrayed him and got shahid her boy friend - thats like cheating or betraying trust not nepotism or may be a kind of nepotism because kareena belongs to kapoor khandaan and wanted her BF in movie and producer/director obliged her although bobby got them everything producers, heroine and even let imtiaz direct the story. If it was amir khan he would take over jab we met and take credit as director like he did in taare zameen par from amol gupte may be. 

Its like you set up full company and borad of directors vote to kick you out of company kind of case for bobby 

It happened to steve jobs once 

Its very common in business world to betray owners/partners and take ever business/project 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

In bobby deols case, he arranged producer and heroine thru contacts and the director and heroine betrayed him and got shahid her boy friend - thats like cheating or betraying trust not nepotism or may be a kind of nepotism because kareena belongs to kapoor khandaan and wanted her BF in movie and producer/director obliged her although bobby got them everything producers, heroine and even let imtiaz direct the story. If it was amir khan he would take over jab we met and take credit as director like he did in taare zameen par from amol gupte may be. 

Very sad for Bobby ðŸ˜­

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

SRK is not self made star too

His father was a freedom fighter and was known to Gandhis and Nehru etc 

With such backing how can he be struggler?

of course his dad died young but SRK can always leverage his dads connections as freedom fighter and big leaders friendships

without knowing anyones back ground we say true star true star 

Akshay kumars school mate junior was sajid nadiadwala 

he got an ad and acting break thru friend recommendations 

Ok so who is the last self made star.. Among the top 3 in his era.. Dharmendra, Rajesh khanna, Vinod Khanna, Dev Anand, Dilip Kumar, Rajendra kumar, Raj Kumar.. Anyone who has no insider Or powerful connections? 

Not counting heroines coz here people attribute n actress's success with anything but her talent.. Like Madhuri

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ah the classic, unless you are a total bhikari, you are not a outsider.

Ennuyi thumbnail

Rajnikant from bus conductor to the biggest superstar 

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ranbir Kapoor. Pure talent.