Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyapa thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ImmortalsOfM

well...i mean kjo did seem to have pushed filmmakers to cast her.It isn't the case with varun

it’s only an assumption, I believe makers really wanted to work with her.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

How on Earth does this post have too little mention of Shahrukh and Akshay or even Sri?! Like how?πŸ˜†

Basically if you go on to become a superstar, all your struggle means zilch?!πŸ˜†

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

How on Earth does this post have too little mention of Shahrukh and Akshay or even Sri?! Like how?πŸ˜†

Basically if you go on to become a superstar, all your struggle means zilch?!πŸ˜†

I think the opening post mentions the newer lot so many may have thought the topic is about the recent ones.

Wow just saw mention of Shekhar Kapoor and Vidya Balan.Sorry I take back my words πŸ˜†

Edited by Unconventional - 3 years ago
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

basically if u know powerful ppl, or have been liked by powerful ppl , ur struggle means zilch 

πŸ˜‚

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pathaka

basically if u know powerful ppl, or have been liked by powerful ppl , ur struggle means zilch 

πŸ˜‚

But they know powerful people now.. they worked their way up.. I don't get the criteriaπŸ˜†

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I guess as per CONVINIENCE, PRIORITY and BIASNESS. 

slumgod.. thumbnail

But they know powerful people now.. they worked their way up.. I don't get the criteriaπŸ˜†

Don't forget they have close relationship with B Mafia. That negates their achievements. 

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

There are more self made actors than self made stars. Only SRK and Akki come to my mind.

Anyway, I don't believe in the word self-made. Everyone at some point of their lives have to ask for someone's help to reach whatever goal.

The only difference is some get unfair amount of help.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Why would people mention SRK, Akshay, Aishwarya, Priyanka etc. again and again when everyone already knows about them? At least in a post like this, they shouldn't steal the thunder and leave the space for some lesser known outsiders.

slumgod.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

Why would people mention SRK, Akshay, Aishwarya, Priyanka etc. again and again when everyone already knows about them? At least in a post like this, they shouldn't steal the thunder and leave the space for some lesser known outsiders.

Then title should be Please name lesser known self made stars.