Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

I just feel he is too conscious about his image. Like at time he is not being real. As if he is trying to fit in.

Can you blame him?

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They just follow whatever kjo tells them. I don’t like any of them. I use to like Kartik and I thought he has some good qualities but his closeness with kjo is putting him down.

and him being a butterfly fly around the nepo fake barbies for link ups is also putting him down. 

ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

They just follow whatever kjo tells them. I don’t like any of them. I use to like Kartik and I thought he has some good qualities but his closeness with kjo is putting him down.

I feel John Abraham is still his own person. The others I agree. They seem to care a lot about what KJo says or does.

HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

With everything we know about Sushant's struggles, why would they not network and try to be in the good books of the most powerful producers? This is how they make it, I don't see anything wrong.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sridevi 

Madhuri

Akshay Kumar 

SRK

Aishwarya 

Urmila

Preity Zinta 

Ayushman

Rajkumar 

Kangana

Priyanka Chopra 

Vidya Balan

I personally would consider Katrina, Ranveer and Deepika self made as well. They may have had access but public made them super stars. There was no foul play like in Alia and Varuns case  

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Paresh Rawal

Booman Irani

Rajpal Yadav

Nawaz Siddiqui

Nana Patekar

Johnny Lever

These are gemd in BW as well but hardly mentioned I can watch their movies again and again and feel good and happi because their acting and comic timing are really something to appreciate!

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Self made thread, and SRK/Akki are hardly featuring. Matlab unless you are someone who is hardly working in big movies, barely managing to get 1 crore opening and aren't a successful star, you are not self made star😆.

This is like Neha Sharma, Tara Sutaria and Sanjana Sanghi are products of nepotism logic😆

ImmortalsOfM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Sridevi 

Madhuri

Akshay Kumar 

SRK

Aishwarya 

Urmila

Preity Zinta 

Ayushman

Rajkumar 

Kangana

Priyanka Chopra 

Vidya Balan

I personally would consider Katrina, Ranveer and Deepika self made as well. They may have had access but public made them super stars. There was no foul play like in Alia and Varuns case  

What did varun do?

kyapa thumbnail

what did Alia do?

ImmortalsOfM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

well...i mean kjo did seem to have pushed filmmakers to cast her.It isn't the case with varun