MayRa/ShivJen DT#78 "Kaun Tujhe Yun Pyar Karega Jaise Main Karti Hoon" - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

I was thinking most shows that started have issues that there r kids or actors over 60 which can be shooting issues.. atleast in bh2 there are hardly few actors in the cast to shoot with.. they could have completed the remaining epis .. Sony ko kaun samjhaaye 

The set of BH2 happened to be expensive to rent and maintain without shooting for a long time, so they shut down the show. 😔

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

The set of BH2 happened to be expensive to rent and maintain without shooting for a long time, so they shut down the show. 😔

not to forget, ashish and jennifer are costly actors😆 and Antara's sarees too🤣unke kharche utahte uthate MJ ke baal safed ho gaye🤣

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

I feel had they continued.. Vikram might have joined hands with MJ making them stronger and Rudra with Maya.. m sure at next given point Maya might be opening up truth to Rudra.. although I wished that this had happened before in the story.. I wanted him to be a part of this whole revenge drama.. but they paid more attention to him changing Mayas dressing and tending to her old wounds 

I would have loved to see how they closed the story. But they changed the track, ended up killing all the important characters one by one and left the ending open. Uncertain, like the present times.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Toh life is gala a time, while all of us are hanging in an uncertain loop like BH2 ending

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yaar most shows have huge sets.. but here I guess also trp issue.. channel unable to earn well from the show too.. the show just got jinxed I feel.. i was like super happy when shivin signed a show like bh2.. it did good for him but then it will remain like those incomplete story forever unless makers decide to bring a new season to finish it properly.. 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Seriously man.. everyone is so depressed.. like everyone I know has some sort of stress issues.. either with job loss or just being at home.. now here the lockdown is over but still ppl r depressed 

Even if the lockdown is over, the cases are increasing at a higher rate. India is in top 3.. Its life vs livelihood, no wonder ppl are depressed.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

not to forget, ashish and jennifer are costly actors😆 and Antara's sarees too🤣unke kharche utahte uthate MJ ke baal safed ho gaye🤣

Baal and beard, dono safed ho gaye 🤣  No wonder MJ learnt how to cut hair and maintain his look 😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Toh life is gala a time, while all of us are hanging in an uncertain loop like BH2 ending

better than the time loop in dark😆

NamuVyas thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

And spending so much money on MJ ka broch and Maya ka red chunri and let's not forget Vikram... in that much money easily they could have got few eeni meeni actors.. 

NamuVyas thumbnail

Baal and beard, dono safed ho gaye 🤣  No wonder MJ learnt how to cut hair and maintain his look 😆

MJ was working from home even before lockdown ðŸ¤£