MayRa/ShivJen DT#78 "Kaun Tujhe Yun Pyar Karega Jaise Main Karti Hoon" - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

Hey I am here a little while.. I come daily when u guys r done chatting and say bye and leave 

Hi NV di, Long time. Hope you are doing well. πŸ€—

Actually we set daily completion goals.. and normally that's over by 12 am πŸ˜†

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

blue sky isnt a mystery, they wanted Maya to stay in a sea facing bungalow, so obviously the sky had to emphasis on that, but my issue is why a sea facing bungalow? I agree it will show that Maya is rich, but uske chakkar mein your frames are getting ruined

I was thinking most shows that started have issues that there r kids or actors over 60 which can be shooting issues.. atleast in bh2 there are hardly few actors in the cast to shoot with.. they could have completed the remaining epis .. Sony ko kaun samjhaaye 

NamuVyas thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Hi NV di, Long time. Hope you are doing well. πŸ€—

Actually we set daily completion goals.. and normally that's over by 12 am πŸ˜†

Yeah I guess I come after 12am.. I need to be done with all my work to come online 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

blue sky isnt a mystery, they wanted Maya to stay in a sea facing bungalow, so obviously the sky had to emphasis on that, but my issue is why a sea facing bungalow? I agree it will show that Maya is rich, but uske chakkar mein your frames are getting ruined

The blue sky and darker background might be a symbol of sky meeting the earth at horizon.. Black being Maya's color and Blue being Rudra's color.. I didn't want to write the mytho references.

Also, it's easier to drown people if Maya lives in a sea facing bungalow πŸ˜†

Edited by tournesol - 3 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

I was thinking most shows that started have issues that there r kids or actors over 60 which can be shooting issues.. atleast in bh2 there are hardly few actors in the cast to shoot with.. they could have completed the remaining epis .. Sony ko kaun samjhaaye 

the mythological shows have 10+people in a frame at a timeπŸ˜† but you cant fault them, their crime and mythology shows sell like hot cakes.

They should have just ended it on the app and give the audience, cast and crew their due credit

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

life happened to them, unlike meπŸ˜†

Life happens to s**k at the moment πŸ˜†

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

The blue sky and darker background might be a symbol of sky meeting the earth at horizon.. Black being Maya's color and Blue being Rudra's color.. I didn't want to write the mytho references.

Also, it's easier to drown people if Maya lives in a sea facing bungalow πŸ˜†

I dont think there is itna symbolismπŸ˜† becuase utna akkal hota CVs mein toh Maya would have died in the first epi itself with a smartass villian like MJ

NamuVyas thumbnail

I feel had they continued.. Vikram might have joined hands with MJ making them stronger and Rudra with Maya.. m sure at next given point Maya might be opening up truth to Rudra.. although I wished that this had happened before in the story.. I wanted him to be a part of this whole revenge drama.. but they paid more attention to him changing Mayas dressing and tending to her old wounds 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

to kya?πŸ€”

NamuVyas thumbnail

Seriously man.. everyone is so depressed.. like everyone I know has some sort of stress issues.. either with job loss or just being at home.. now here the lockdown is over but still ppl r depressed