Goodbyesss thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am curious to know why each of you visit IF?

Ever wanted to quit but couldn't?

Edited by RomyaForever - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail

To fight for my favourites and contribute in making them win polls  

2012 joined. Madhubala forum. Used to instigate  dd and vd fans. And acted fan of both . Made friends from both fandoms. Then is pyaar ke naam forum where i used to bash soptea. Also become members of hate monger gang. To look edgy. And bashed fantards.

2013  joined bollywood forum. At that time dp was the apple of forum and kat used to get bashed a lot. Bashed dp horribly for year bcoz rival fans bashed kat lol.

Then discontinued.  And got banned.

2015 i was on and off here. Only came here to bash 

2016 became active. Still fought with dp fans, then nationalism debates. Then kuch rang pyaar ke forum where i trolled shaheer and erika. Their fans used to cry a lot.

2017 less active. Took part in fights here and there.

2018 more active. Deepika bashing continued time to time. Tit for tat. Full of personal attacks with some members. Things really got nasty. Fanwars went to personal wars.

Exposed anushka's wedding thread screenshots and exposed people who cried  that their faves r getting bashed.  Gave them acreenshots of their gems where they bashed anushka to core. Got banned 

2019 started tonning down. Then one person came to call me psycho amd brought my 2014 bashing posts to get back at me. I find it hilarious. The obsession of the posts i made as a teenager.

2020 now i dont bash dp much. Atleast not like before bcoz maybe it interests me no more. Though still go tit for tat sometimes.  Hate alia to core. Bcoz she ruined bollywood.

Now continuing it for time pass. 

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 3 years ago

I came here bhatkoying here and there...First I went to the random TV show forums then to the Debate Mansion and then through DM I somehow landed here...I have always liked BW movies and hence I stayed here ever since! 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

For the tea

Following from many many years back for serial update, fashion and awards thread, gossip threads and movies reviews only. 

Joined recently only for chit chat and keeping track of major news.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

To instigate fights and spread rumours and plot conspiracies🥳

Twinklingmoon thumbnail

For clear skin and Good grades🥳

Twinklingmoon thumbnail

Visiting IF is therapeutic, it's peacdeful here. I have been here for 6 years now this is my second home. 

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No reason actually, still trying to figure out 😆. Joined for YHM forum initially. Then was in Beyhadh forum. Then somehow ended up here. Might leave soon.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

7 Years 6 Months 2 Days Later an I still dont know 😆