•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Which movie of his is getting released on hotstar?

He’s very talented as well and even though launched by bhatt camp, I am sure he has suffered from Bollywood politics and power games just the same.

I am GLAD a lot of people are speaking up against unfair treatment. Something positive ✨

This guy, even as a child actor was promising. Never got more than a lead role in B movies or support role in A movies. They get along. 

Future will say whether people watched Abhishek’s movie or Kunal’s or Vidyut’s movie more. For the moment, Abhishek has been given a special treatment.

It makes me wonder, if Sushant were to be alive, would he have got a chance to share the poster with these five or not.

Originally posted by WhiteNights.

Which movie of his is getting released on hotstar?

He’s very talented as well and even though launched by bhatt camp, I am sure he has suffered from Bollywood politics and power games just the same.

I am GLAD a lot of people are speaking up against unfair treatment. Something positive ✨

Lootcase on Hotstar.

Such a dignified way to present the argument. A level playing field is needed. Khemu has always been a good actor butnot given preferential treatment which is unfortunate.

Originally posted by WhiteNights.

True. I probably would have ignored this thread, if not for Sushant's tragic end. That showed, how much we also subconsciously ignored and passively encouraged inequality. 

To think that it took the loss of a life to bring all this out :(

Sometimes I still cant believe SSR is gone.

Its in our hands from here on boycott the nepotism faces and support real talent trying to survive in this effed up industry