Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

The comments calling him Susu were the worst 🤢 . 

This forum has said meaner things about Sushant than what celebrities said on a chat show but yes we should only blame them but when it comes to us, we should shift our blame to 'blinds'. Like dude who even asked you to believe these blinds that had no name and no byline to form an opinion about him in the first place?

That's why right from the first day till today, I can't give a damn to all the magarmacch ke aasu rona this whole forum has been doing. You all were a bigger part of the problem than the celebrities coz you chose to believe those blinds and spread the same to your friends.

Look at that lip surgery thread just a day before Sridevi's death and the topics after her death. It's all the same thing. Over and over again. 

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

On this very same forum, members picked Nepolia as best actress for two consecutive years during BOIFA award which was voted by BF members. Now, she is a mediocore actress. 

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

The comments calling him Susu were the worst 🤢 . 

That's actually really strange I mean Sushmita is never called that despite having "Sush" too in her name wth

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I didn't comment there. Again I did comment on the me too allegation once. I did not comment after it was clarified. And there were people who defend him there. I have always thought TV since it actually does auditions tends to have better looking and more talented actors. For some reason they were never respected on the forum. Yes, the work they do never amazes you on tv because the writing is so rushed and poor. Not to mention they have less time for retakes. While the writers and directors are of poorer quality. The actors are harder working, better looking and more often than not more talented. That doesn't hold true in every case. Again people who tried to defend him were considered rapid TV fans who were delusional. I always liked him for his dancing. Later I realized how much I had underrated him as an actor because he didn't have the best direction or writing in "kis desh" or "pavitra rishta." 

There some people defending him there. But years ago defending a tv actor would make you look like a radical fans and was considered a complete taboo. 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

This forum has said meaner things about Sushant than what celebrities said on a chat show but yes we should only blame them but when it comes to us, we should shift our blame to 'blinds'. Like dude who even asked you to believe these blinds that had no name and no byline to form an opinion about him in the first place?

That's why right from the first day till today, I can't give a damn to all the magarmacch ke aasu rona this whole forum has been doing. You all were a bigger part of the problem than the celebrities coz you chose to believe those blinds and spread the same to your friends.

Look at that lip surgery thread just a day before Sridevi's death and the topics after her death. It's all the same thing. Over and over again. 

If I could id marry this post ❤️

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Its not like people have stopped bashing celebs now, after his death. Some have definitely started using Sushant to bash other celebs though. 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Its not like people have stopped bashing celebs now, after his death. Some have definitely started using Sushant to bash other celebs though. 

They deserve the bashing I heard 

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

That's actually really strange I mean Sushmita is never called that despite having "Sush" too in her name wth

It’s because Sushant started as a TV actor that the members could use this kind of naming to look down on him 🤢 .