IshRa SS: Strangers in the Night ||Part 6 updated on 29/09/2020 (Pg 6

Gina2205 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi all!

This is my first fan fiction ever. It is based on the basic premise of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein with the characters remaining same. But the setup of how relationship developed between Ishita and Raman will be different. Your critique and suggestions are most welcome.

Index

Part 1: All Things Must Pass (Page 2)

Part 2: Between an Old memory and Me (Page 3)

Part 3: Just Another Day (Page 3)

Part 4: Paris (Page 4)

Part 5: Surprise, Surprise (Page 5)

Part 6: Beautiful Day (Page 6)

Edited by Gina2205 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gina2205 thumbnail

Prologue

"So here we are, far away from our country, with no one but each other for company. What's the plan now Madrassan?" said Raman.

"Excuse me! What did you just call me?" said a little shocked and much irritated Ishita.

"You heard me Madrassan"

"Raavan Kumar!"

"Jhansi Ki Raani"

Raman Kumar Bhalla, father of two beautiful children, ex-husband of Shagun Arora, CEO of the year, a self made man, up and coming name amongst the business community in India, had everything once he desired but still a deep sense of melancholia never seem to leave him. He had finally made peace with this feeling. His only passion now to become the best in his field.

Dr. Ishita Iyer, ex-fiance of Dr. Subramaniyam Iyer, a passionate and loving pediatric dentist. She has achieved a great name among the doctor community of Delhi but not quite so much among the Tamilian community. She was dumped by her boyfriend of 10 years on her engagement day because she was unfit to bear a child. Her aim now was to contribute more to the field of pediatric dentistry and maybe able to adopt a child one day. 

Akka2 thumbnail

Please continue seems interesting 

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very beautiful prologue please update soon to know about the story 

-RKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

superb one.... want regular update

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Very interesting

Pls continue soon

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting prologue 

Pm me please 

Gina2205 thumbnail

Feb, 2014

Dr. Ishita Iyer

It has been a tough couple of years for Dr. Ishita Iyer. Her fiancée of 10 years dumped her on their engagement day, she discovered she wasn’t fit to bear children and because of all these mis happenings their family decided to move to a new location in New Delhi. They all thought it would be a nice change for everyone of them. Au contraire, they (well, mostly her mother)had a tough time adjusting here in the housing society mostly dominated by Punjabis. To top it all, they were neighbours with chicken eating, alcohol drinking, loud mouthed Punjabis: the Bhallas. They had several bad encounters with the Bhalla family and the things were not pleasant between them to say the least. Well, but it counts for distraction right! The only problem for the past year has been the posse of suitors her mother had lined up for her marriage. To be honest, she has lost faith in marriage, which according to society was based on the fact that the two persons should procreate biologically or the marriage is of no use. She didn’t hide her medical condition from any of the guys and as usual there were no further talks of marriage after that. She thought god has finally answered to her mother’s prayers when her engagement was fixed with Prateek but that ended in a disaster. (I won’t be focus on that part as it is same as in the show and irrelevant to this story).

Thinking about all of it on a pleasantly cold night of receding Delhi winter, she concluded not all of it was that bad. Afterall, she met someone who had bewitched her heart, Ruhi Bhalla, daughter of her neighbour Mr.Raman Kumar Bhalla. The thought of her always brought a smile to her face exactly opposite to the reaction caused by her father Raman Bhalla. She didn’t want to ponder over that. Right now, she was pre-occupied with something else. A few months she had submitted her research paper for International Conference on Dental Research and Dental Treatments to be held in Paris this year. She was eagerly waiting for the shortlist to be out. Apart from the laurels that it would bring to her career as a dental surgeon, it was also a way to get out of this environment which seem to weigh down upon her. She has never visited any foreign country, never been on a solo holiday. It would be welcome change for her.Paris! The city of Love!

(Fingers crossed!)

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hi! I wholeheartedly welcome you to the world of fiction writing. It's an incredibly satisfying experience and the best feeling is being appreciated for one's work. I promise to try and be a keen follower of your work. 🤗

Edited by UmeraTariq - 3 years ago
sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

City of love ...Paris

Why such a end... continue...