Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Awesome VM Rifah... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Again a collection of my favourite scenes...

Obviously the Stolen Dynamite episode... One of my most favourite episodes of all time. How can I forget that episode? Especially the last scene between Abhijeet and ACP sir!! 

Then the Abhijeet ka Inteqaam series... I still remember how much I had cried when I had watched the first episode...especially the last part when Abhijeet was shot.

Then this particular scene where he is recollecting the entire scene... Bas emotional kar diya... 

Of course, there are other scenes too but if I start writing them here, it will become an essay. 

Then, the Sr. Inspector Abhijeet episode... Another emotional rollercoaster ride. I still remember how much I was angry on ACP sir and Daya in the episode...especially ACP sir. And of course, that scene in the forensic lab where he hands over his resignation...and the scene that followed outside...

Then the AKAKR series... Another rollercoaster ride. Special mention to this resignation scene...the single tear that escaped his eye... I'll never forget this too.

Now, I forgot the episode name of the scene from 0:40 to 0:55... I have watched it recently as I remember this scene but I forgot the episode name once again. 

Thank you very much❀️

Maybe you are talking about episode 943 - khatre mein abhijeet. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: HIDEnSEEK06

Thank you very much❀️

Maybe you are talking about episode 943 - khatre mein abhijeet. 

Most welcome... β€οΈ

Wait a minute, episode 943-Khatre Mein Abhijeet was the one from which the ward boy getup scene was taken, right? 

If yes, then I am not talking about that... I am talking about that scene where Abhijeet is in a red t-shirt and is in tears.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Most welcome... β€οΈ

Wait a minute, episode 943-Khatre Mein Abhijeet was the one from which the ward boy getup scene was taken, right? 

If yes, then I am not talking about that... I am talking about that scene where Abhijeet is in a red t-shirt and is in tears.

Yup khatre mein Abhijeet was that one only.

Abhijeet in red T and in tears scene is from episode no 584. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yup khatre mein Abhijeet was that one only.

Abhijeet in red T and in tears scene is from episode no 584. 

Thanks... So, I was right with that one.

Episode 584... Ummm is that the one with the kid, Shreya? The Nanhi Gawah episode?? 

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Once again, you nailed the sync between the lyrics and scenes. 

I don't think I even need to say it for you to know that I absolutely LOVED it! smiley27

Haye Abhijeet...How I love those scenes

It was really very well done but since you've promised to make a full version, I'll be waiting for that too. No getting out of that now. πŸ˜‰

Thank you sooo much for making such beautiful VMs. Keep on the good work. πŸ‘πŸΌ

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Thanks... So, I was right with that one.

Episode 584... Ummm is that the one with the kid, Shreya? The Nanhi Gawah episode?? 

No. The name of the episode is KHOONI KHEL. Some serial killing case was there. 

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 23Diya

Once again, you nailed the sync between the lyrics and scenes. 

I don't think I even need to say it for you to know that I absolutely LOVED it! smiley27

Haye Abhijeet...How I love those scenes

It was really very well done but since you've promised to make a full version, I'll be waiting for that too. No getting out of that now. πŸ˜‰

Thank you sooo much for making such beautiful VMs. Keep on the good work. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much❀️ 

Yeah I'll make a full version.. pakka wala. But for that you will have to wait till my exams get over.. that means only after August πŸ˜›

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

No. The name of the episode is KHOONI KHEL. Some serial killing case was there. 

Okay... Khooni Khel... 

Thanks for the info... I seem to have mixed up with the episode names and numbers...thanks to an overdose of Botany and Chemistry.

BTW, I will also be eagerly waiting for your full VM as you promised... 

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Okay... Khooni Khel... 

Thanks for the info... I seem to have mixed up with the episode names and numbers...thanks to an overdose of Botany and Chemistry.

BTW, I will also be eagerly waiting for your full VM as you promised... 

The episode is quite good and interesting. 

I will try to do it as soon as possible πŸ˜³

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

The episode is quite good and interesting. 

Yeah... I remember watching that episode. Just that right now, my brain is totally saturated with Bot and Chem that I am finding it a bit difficult to remember the episodes... smiley36

I will try to do it as soon as possible πŸ˜³

Whenever you are free... πŸ˜³