Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Taking names off here is not my prerogative since adding your name wasn't mine either- it was a joint decision and others were involved too. For the same reason, I shall leave it to Jyoti and it is obvious she won't remove your name and I wouldn't either coz I think you bring a different pov to the table. That said, you can either choose to talk and discuss things in a civil manner or throw tantrums and leave the space. Your words, your choice.  

I am not the one who threw a tantrum.. you did.. you could have disagreed with us criticizing Vikas but you chose to make it a non discussion top altogether.. which is wrong.. you shouldn't be forbidding us or telling us what we should be discussing or not.. You could have defended Vikas all you want without asking us to not talk about him at all and prevent us from saying what we felt.. that's a tantrum and I am not comfortable in an environment where I have to think twice before expressing my viewpoint k this topic would be acceptable or not.. so this is me leaving in a perfectly civil manner

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I am not the one who threw a tantrum.. you did.. you could have disagreed with us criticizing Vikas but you chose to make it a non discussion top altogether.. which is wrong.. you shouldn't be forbidding us or telling us what we should be discussing or not.. You could have defended Vikas all you want without asking us to not talk about him at all and prevent us from saying what we felt.. that's a tantrum and I am not comfortable in an environment where I have to think twice before expressing my viewpoint k this topic would be acceptable or not.. so this is me leaving in a perfectly civil manner

As a bisexual myself I have pretty strong views on the way both you and Luvpari chose to handle the matter especially without being sensitive to Vikas' backstory or his journey over the last few months or what he has been saying on his lives all these months. And so, when the tone was rude and loose, I quoted Luv and spoke against random speculation when the matter is complicated and beyond general understanding and chose not to quote you knowing you and instead set a general code of decorum. As admin, I reserve the right to do that especially when the said person is one of Sidnaaz' strongest supporters and when it concerns sexuality and false representation of his stand on COVID. 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iram510

did u boys know who neha was before the announcement? 

Yes . She is already in my follower list on insta .

But why these questions suddenly   This is a a professional thing.  Baaki we all r fan of sana and sidnaaz too

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Someone is getting bored at home it seems 😜

did she come live accidentally? 

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

KBC Sidnaaz Style

100 M is: 

a. A gift 💝 around the corner 😳

b. A punishment to 🛎 shippers 😒

c. A cliche 🤡 popat biding time 
d. A unique 😎 social experiment 🤓

e. Just a number 🤷‍♀️

🤪

C

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Yes . She is already in my follower list on insta .

But why these questions suddenly   This is a a professional thing.  Baaki we all r fan of sana and sidnaaz too

nooo nothing like that 😆 u can follow whoever u want! I hadn’t heard of her before but then again I don’t follow much.....I wasn’t aware she was a known face. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

As a bisexual myself I have pretty strong views on the way both you and Luvpari chose to handle the matter especially without being sensitive to Vikas' backstory or his journey over the last few months or what he has been saying on his lives all these months. And so, when the tone was rude and loose, I quoted Luv and spoke against random speculation when the matter is complicated and beyond general understanding and chose not to quote you knowing you and instead set a general code of decorum. As admin, I reserve the right to do that especially when the said person is one of Sidnaaz' strongest supporters and when it concerns sexuality and false representation of his stand on COVID. 

Sure.. you used your right as an admin.. I am using mine as a member and leaving this place respectfully and in a civil manner citing my reasons

So I would appreciate if you don't refer to my step as tantrum

It's your assumption that I don't know Vikas's backstory.. I do which is why I have liked him for a long time and always supported him.. if now I think he is doing something wrong, I have a right to point that out.. I didn't question his sexual orientation.. I questioned his attitude which I thought was not right.. I don't follow Priyank.. I follow Vikas which is why I expect him to be better.. and if he isn't, I have the right to critique him.. as long as I didn't abuse him, you don't get to tell me I was wrong or right but of course you are the "admin" so have all the right to do so

And knowing me? Clearly you don't know me at all

intruderfast thumbnail

Uma chill. Being admin is a tough job. And mostly u speak for the collective good for cc. Not just for urself. 

I belive members shld really cut admins here some slack and think from their pov too.They retrying to maintain peace.

And Sure it's a free world out there but it comes with some responsibilities.  It's better to not be overly critical or harsh cos then it might upset other members.  Some consideration towards other fellow members will do everyone good. 

Have some constructive criticism.  That shld be it. 

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: iram510

nooo nothing like that 😆 u can follow whoever u want! I hadn’t heard of her before but then again I don’t follow much.....I wasn’t aware she was a known face. 

Ok😆. Hum ladko kaa kyaa hai saari beautiful ladies , actress ok follow karte hain. Not partial to anyone particular 😆

And  she is quite popular on SM. Over 10.mn follower on insta. 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey Uma and zehrilli , 

Please relax . 

Uma I dont think zeherilli has meant or said anything about anyone's sexual preferences . What was being discussed was against vikas . And we can all choose to like or not like people . His conduct , his online manners were being criticised which is fine . 

I can well understand your point too that it is a very sensitive matter and you were hurt . 

These are sensitive times and lets all just try a little bit harder at maintaining our calm .

Zeherilli uma was probably hurt as she understands vikas and  where he comes from .His hurt .  Let us just leave it at that dear. Please dont leave the cc. Right now we all need each other a s Sidnaaz fans rather than anything else . 

SO lets play our roles as supporters of sidnaaz here and leave all sensitive topics aside . 

Relax girls !!!! Please.

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 3 years ago