it's okay not to be okay

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi,

Are you watching this show? SYJ and KSH are looking stunning. both episodes were nicely done.

I am looking forward to this show and I hope KSH becomes more expressive, it's mostly flat face so far. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Meeee! I'm watching it and loving it!🥳 

Seo Ji Yi's role is ah-may-zinggg! I'm really curious if she's been killing people or influencing them to kill themselves somehow? That first episode, the guy committed suicide, right? Maybe she had a 'talk' with him🤓 

Regardless, ML's role is a bit meh in front of the FL right now🤣 I love the brother though!!! I heard he's supposed to be Autistic? That'll be interesting to watch~ I haven't seen an autistic person like him but Autism is a spectrum disorder for a reason too.

I'm shamelessly promoting myself here but here you go anyway🤣 I made a FMV on Moon Young!

https://youtu.be/YMCXsLPNO7Q 

DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Seo Ji Yi's role is ah-may-zinggg! I'm really curious if she's been killing people or influencing them to kill themselves somehow? That first episode, the guy committed suicide, right? Maybe she had a 'talk' with him🤓 

yes. I was also doubtful of that. She is indeed a mysteriously dark character but defo have a dark past from parents' side.

Regardless, ML's role is a bit meh in front of the FL right now🤣 I love the brother though!!! I heard he's supposed to be Autistic? That'll be interesting to watch~ I haven't seen an autistic person like him but Autism is a spectrum disorder for a reason too.

i just love the fact that he remembers everything he reads/watches ones. that part when he was drawing/bathing and speaking dialogues in parallel to tv show. that was hilarious. I am glad that MGT didn't abandon him but he actually cares about his Hyung and takes care of him. 

@bold, yes. +1 KSH doesn't disappoint though. I am looking forward to a proper character development for MGT.

I'm shamelessly promoting myself here but here you go anyway🤣 I made a FMV on Moon Young!

haha. thanks for sharing the link. loved the song selection. scenes are perfect for the theme. beautiful colours btw.

what I want to see in this drama- lead pair to kiss in MGT's cozy room. lol. esp his hyung's hiding spot- that sort of tent. since the duo already moved to a new place, I still hope that the new room will also be cozy. ☺️

no misunderstanding because of their mother's death. it's highly likely both mothers' stories are interrelated.

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Enjoying it😃...loved the first 2 episodes...FL is awesome😆ML is also good...still overshadowed by FL😆

Even ML bro is cutie😊 

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I like their chemistry.... Just waiting for this week epi and after that I'll start. Hopefully it will not dissapoint. 

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

"I finally found my red shoes" with this show 😆 Great start, wish it continues so 👍🏼 

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Her lines "Some lunatics kill people like this so that the ignorant people can sleep peacefully" leads to suspicion over that patient's death, she even left her knife there, mysterious🤔

Nice FMV, Gasoline perfectly suits her character 👍🏼 

DamRyeong thumbnail

yes! that "Red Shoes" dialogue was really good. 

DamRyeong thumbnail

I made two sigs on them. let me know how are they.

love

DR

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Watching it mainly for Kim Soo Hyun!!! But FL stealing the show so far!!!  I think he got talked about more for Hotel del Luna cameo than this drama!!! 

Edited by poo_j - 3 years ago