Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

but it's true tho? And there are still millions who do open defecation. Long way to go to be a developed country. 

Which one is true? "Millions are starving"? 

Open defecation is a problem, yes, but that problem is being addressed everyday. Still it's not the same as saying "Millions are starving and homeless". Being poor doesn't necessarily mean you're starving and homeless. Poverty has layers. 

And upward mobility is increasing. My maid's daughter's are working in an MNC in another city. Visit a kaam wali ki basti sometimes, you'll see most of their children are in school or colleges. They are still poor, but their next gen is already doing better. 

So yeah, this "Millions are starving" narrative is bullshit. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Some live with their parents with their choice.

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Honey, if you cannot come up with factual rebuttals to arguments, then don't resort to personal attacks. Since you're already ignorant about economics and how "rich country/poor country" classification works, don't embarrass yourself further by resorting to such childish assumptions about somebody you dont know. Not a good look for your intelligence. ðŸ˜†

Hi troll, next time put a 'like minded replies' label to your thread. U seem highly intolerant of contrary views..yes India is still a poor country with very low per capita income, two-thirds of India live in poverty. 

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Hi troll, next time put a 'like minded replies' label to your thread. U seem highly intolerant of contrary views..yes India is still a poor country with very low per capita income, two-thirds of India live in poverty. 

You seem too low-IQ to have a coherent argument. Like  you're the one who started personal attacks first, and then start crying when called out. ðŸ˜† Yeah, maybe I need to put a "educated people only" board on my topics from next time. Now buzz off. Stop derailing my thread with your uneducated comments. 

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

Some live with their parents with their choice.

Do they? Are you sure that they are not manipulated or emotionally blackmailed by parents or norms? As somebody said, sometimes parents do emotionally blackmail kids into staying. 

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

You seem too low-IQ to have a coherent argument. Like  you're the one who started personal attacks first, and then start crying when called out. ðŸ˜† Yeah, maybe I need to put a "educated people only" board on my topics from next time. Now buzz off. Stop derailing my thread with your uneducated comments. 

Since u are too educated to even strike a coherent conversation with  lesser people, Aapki itni high class education kisne sponser ki thi.

Since going by your posts, parents are so manipulative and emotionally blackmailing creatures, which Saint backed u up?

coldbrew thumbnail

I've watched that David Letterman episode with Ash. She's well-spoken most of the time but that show is more of a roast than a conversation. As such, I thought she was needlessly defensive and unable to roll with the punches like most of the celebs do.

Coming to the topic, I think you can be an adult even if you live with your parents. If you're one of those people who like to have people over often or go out during the weekends, etc. I can see why living with your parents can be a dampener. But the fact that your parents are under the same roof as you alone doesn't have to discredit your "adult" status, especially if you're financially independent and make your own decisions otherwise.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Do they? Are you sure that they are not manipulated or emotionally blackmailed by parents or norms? As somebody said, sometimes parents do emotionally blackmail kids into staying. 

yes there are some who like staying with parents.not everyone likes staying separately.that does not make them immature.

Ennuyi thumbnail

I think I know who u are.. shouldnt have guessed with your reply 🤣.. carry on with your abuses, will need a new ID soon, like u always do. 

Originally posted by: TheSmurfs

Since u are too educated to even strike a coherent conversation with  lesser people, Aapki itni high class education kisne sponser ki thi.

Since going by your posts, parents are so manipulative and emotionally blackmailing creatures, which Saint backed u up?

How old are you? 4? You can't even comprehend basic stuff. It was YOU who launched personal attacks, and now you're crying when you got it back. 

Bold: Thanks for confirming what I said about your intelligence and ability to comprehend simple things. 

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

I think I know who u are.. shouldnt have guessed with your reply 🤣.. carry on with your abuses, will need a new ID soon, like u always do. 

Oh woowwww.  Now that you've finally uncovered who I am, why dont you go bask in that glory and stop fishing for my attention? Go and play, child. Let the adults discuss. 

You'll be ignored from now on. And any further posts will be promptly reported.