Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chameli-x thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Why do you need to stay with parents to look after them? You can still be a responsible and caring child without sacrificing your independence. 

And placing restrictions on girls is not the answer to battling sex crimes. 

Well if it works for the kids and parents then who are we to question their lifestyle.. Lot of family are happy this way. We should stop judging others and their way of life. Its totally unnecessary. Kids these days move out if they want to live independently and needs freedom so they do have choice. 

Unless they bring harsh punishment for these disgusting people then no girls are safe. They need to also teach girls, women self defense but India is so far away from doing any of it.  So until the system changes, girls are not safe. Parents are helpless and restricting is probably the only way to keep them safe. I don't agree but then again you don't go a a day without hearing rape attacks, sexual assault in India so I don't blame parents. Easy to judge and lecture on how things needs to be done but until you face the reality mate you know nothing. 

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Its still a 3rd world country with huge no living in poverty, u can delude yourself by thinking otherwise.

he/she seems to be a delusional rich kid who don't know the reality. 

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

Maybe NRI kid or a Bhakt lol

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Why wld he be bhakt, bhakt are conservatives they would support living with parents

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Why wld he be bhakt, bhakt are conservatives they would support living with parents

About 'India not a poor country' part.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

That's different. Taking responsibility for your old folks. 

Living in yiur parents' home almost invariably means less independence.

Depend what independence people want, most guys generally get it as they get old.

Yeah women don't so they must live independently to get that freedom

Honey, if you cannot come up with factual rebuttals to arguments, then don't resort to personal attacks. Since you're already ignorant about economics and how "rich country/poor country" classification works, don't embarrass yourself further by resorting to such childish assumptions about somebody you dont know. Not a good look for your intelligence. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

I'm middle-class and quite educated, thank you very much. In fact, delusional are the ones who still prefer to stick to the 70's "millions are starving in India" cliche. The kind of stuff illiterate Westerners love to spout about Indians. 

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

I'm middle-class and quite educated, thank you very much. In fact, delusional are the ones who still prefer to stick to the 70's "millions are starving in India" cliche. The kind of stuff illiterate Westerners love to spout about Indians. 

but it's true tho? And there are still millions who do open defecation. Long way to go to be a developed country. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Iโ€™m in quarantined in upstate New York with my wife, mom, dad, brother, sister in law, sister, brother in law and their 2 daughters 

So I ask if anyone had room in their house for me. I donโ€™t even need to bring my wife ๐Ÿ˜†